Chapter 37
2.3k 5 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Sakura Was taken to the infirmary the next matchmaking soon started. The match was between one sound ninja and Ino Yamanaka.

Without any surprise, it ended up as a one-sided match with Ino getting her ass rekt by the vibration attacks and soon getting defeated by it.

The second match ended with Ino's defeat which was followed by a series of other unimportant matches. 

Another match ended and the sound of the match-up machine again filled up the surroundings.

 Uchiha Sasuke vs Rock Lee 

'That would be interesting.' Naruto thought to himself.

The match started with Lee throwing a right kick towards Sasuke which was neutralized by Sasuke with an elbow block but it wasn't able to stop the momentum carried by the kick as Sasuke slid towards his right for a while after blocking.

'What insane power.' Sasuke thought to himself trying to put his mind away from his now numb arm.

Gaining momentum Lee made sure not to stop as he ran toward Sasuke. Sasuke immediately made the respective hand sign and released his fire jutsu toward Lee.

Lee who was not expecting such a quick execution of Jutsu by his opponent was shocked and barely managed to dodge it leading to some part of his elastic suit getting charred.

'He's strong...so excitinggg' Lee thought to himself. 

The two opponents stared at each other for a while none wanting to make the first move but soon Sasuke got frustrated with this and sent some kunai along with Shurikens towards Lee.

 Lee dodged it by moving to his right where he was welcomed by a kick towards his face from Sasuke who had already predicted the direction in which he was gonna dodge.

 Lee ducked his head downwards to dodge it and using the momentum he performed a reverse bicycle kick aimed at the back of Sasuke's head.

Sasuke faced the full brunt of the kick that was directed towards the top of his head as his face smashed down on the ground with full force.

*Cough cough thoo*

Sasuke rose up from the ground after coughing the blood out of his mouth which was followed by him spitting the mud out as well.

'I can't lose now. If I lose here then what would become of my revenge? NO! I can't lose!.' Sasuke said to himself trying to fuel himself up for what was to come as he raised himself from the ground.

Sasuke wiped the blood from the corners of his mouth with his hand as he readied himself for the battle.

Lee looked at the battered state of his opponent unsure whether he should continue or not but when he noticed the fighting spirit in those eyes of his. He knew that if he didn't give his all then he would be disrespecting his opponent.

Lee glanced at his sensei. Understanding his student's feelings Guy nodded his head. Getting the signal from him Lee soon took off his ankle weights and placed them on the ground with a 'thud' sound.

The spectators didn't understand why he was taking off them because it won't make much of a difference in his ability and nonetheless he was already winning.

Sasuke with a ragged breath stared at his opponent all this while not caring about what he was doing, his only aim was to recover as much as he can so that he could prepare himself for the battle that was to come.

"Uchiha Sasuke, I, Rock Lee give you my respect by showing you my full speed and ending this match now." Rock Lee said.

Sasuke snorted hearing it as he said "It's not up to you to decide when to end this match." and ran towards him to attack.

Lee looked as if he almost disappeared from his place as he arrived right beside Sasuke and kicked him to his right but before Sasuke could collide with the wall Lee reached the wall first and kicked him in the other direction. Like this Lee kept on concentrating his attacks on Sasuke without giving him any chance to retaliate.

From the outside perspective, Lee's image kept on flashing as he appeared on all sides of Sasuke whereas Sasuke's body looked as if he was hovering midair while getting new injuries all over his body.

During all this, Sasuke was trying his best to make his eyes adjust to the fast speed of Lee who kept on hitting him from all sides but it was all for naught.

'No! I can't lose. I must defeat him to get powerful. How could I think of defeating my brother if I can't even defeat a Genin!' Sasuke thought to himself.

New wounds kept appearing on Sasuke's body as he kept on coughing up blood from the kicks directed towards his stomach at frequent intervals. If it was anyone else they would have long lost consciousness but not him. His goal for revenge kept him conscious as he gave his all to catch a glimpse of his opponent at least once in this fight.

'Time to end this' Lee thought to himself as he directed one heavy kick toward Sasuke's face.

Time suddenly slowed down for Sasuke as he finally saw his opponent aiming a kick toward his face. He was filled with delight and was about to block it when he realized that his body was not responding to him. He was already too battered to retaliate.

Sasuke's body flew backward and smashed into the wall as a river of blood released from his completely broken nose.

When the dust settled Sasuke's unconscious body signaled the end of the match.

Everyone's breath which had slowed down while watching this match finally regained its natural pattern after seeing the result. Hayate came to inspect the body of Sasuke and after declaring the win of Rock Lee he sent Sasuke's now unconscious body to the infirmary.

The matchup for the next match soon started again as the opponents were decided.

Gaara vs Neji Hyuga.

'Can't wait to see his arrogant self get his ass rekt.' was the thought of Naruto as he saw this match up.

The two opponents soon entered the arena both sure about their own victory.

Well, I wanted to release the chapter yesterday but was not able to write it due to a mild headache. So here's the chapter. Would appreciate it if you'll let me know how was the fighting scene because unlike writing smut I'm not very familiar with it.

50