Chapter 40
2.2k 6 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The moment Naruto came out of the hospital he sighed in relief. It was not easy acting dumb and showing no embarassment on his face when he indirectly shared a kiss with Karin. Naruto went back home while thinking about this.

He soon arrived back to his room and wanted to rest but after seeing the sorry state of his room he instead decided to clean up his room first...or so he thought before remembering about his shadow clone technique which elevated his mood.

Naruto spent the rest of his time taking a long shower while his clones cleaned up his room for him. He soon laid down on the neatly made bed and went to sleep.

The next day after eating his breakfast Naruto went to the Hokage's office and wanting to live in his character he directly barged in his office only to hear a sound which he was very familiar with and then seeing a surprised face of Hiruzen which soon returned back to a stoic one.

Hiruzen heaved a sigh of relief noticing that Naruto didn't noticed him dissipating the clone that was under his table. 

*Cough*

"So Naruto, What brings you here today?" Hiruzen asks Naruto.

Naruto who was in a daze for a while trying to figure out the source of the sound soon regained himself and replied "Well, Hokage sama I had a request...you see I met this girl in the Chunin exams and..." Naruto explained the whole matter about Karin to him.

"So it's like that. Sure she can live here. I'll ask the village administration to approach her and fill her in on the procedures to become a leaf citizen. Bring her to meet me aswell...I wonder what kind of woman can make you care for her so much." Hiruzen said ending his sentence with a smirk on his face.

"Thanks old man, I'll be going then" Naruto said and left the room while trying to keep a straight face.

"It's good to be young" Hiruzen said to himself as he saw Naruto leaving and then created a shadow clone and transformed it into that busty vegetable seller he fantasize about. The clone soon went to business, satisfying the sexual frustration of his master caused by his master's wife as it moved under the table.

_____

Having nothing else to do for the day he decided go back to his house to relax. On the way back he picked one comic book from the book stall and reached home. Unfortunately his plan to relax was flopped by the presence of an univited guest in his room. 

Tenten smiled at Naruto as she raised a packet of sweets on her hand and said, "I accidentally bought more taiyaki and wanted help to finish it."

'I would be a fool to believe that lie..' Naruto thought to himself in his mind as he said, "That's very kind of you." and went to the kitchen to get the plates and then served Tenten and himself some juice.

They both catched up with each other happily while enjoying the sweets. After finishing the snacks Naruto tried taking the plate from Tenten to wash it along with his but was stopped by Tenten who wanted to do it all herself instead.

Few moments later they both were now washing the plates along with the older plates that has been piled up by Naruto.

Naruto felt a bit guilty seeing her help him do the older dishes even though he told her that he would do them later. Unlike him Tenten was in a sound mood as she was washing the dishes while humming a sweet melody.

Tenten noticed Naruto's abnormality and looked at him as she said, "It's alright really, what's there to feel bad about when we both are dating each other already. Some days I'll help you and some days you will help. It goes both ways in a relationship so be ready to help me when I'm in need later." 

Naruto felt warm inside hearing her and in order to prevent her from seeing his embarassed face he rubbed his foam covered finger on her nose to tease her while saying, " I understand madam."

Tenten was not someone to take a loss so she retaliated by a foam covered hand. Soon they both got engrossed in foam fighting, as a result of which a work that should have taken mere thirty minutes ended up costing them an hour. It was by late afternoon that Tenten bid Naruto goodbye and left.

He enjoyed his time with Tenten but now that he was all alone he only wanted to relax so he went to his bed and lied down. The late afternoon sun entered his room creating an environment best suitable for an afternoon nap but just when he was about to fall asleep he remembered about Sakura who should be in the hospital due the injuries she received in her fight with Temari.

"Damn, I almost forgot about her..." Naruto said to himself. He knew knew that now he won't be able to sleep with a calm mind if he didn't visit her. So he pushed his lazy self out of the bed and got ready to visit the hospital.

46