Chapter 44
1.9k 4 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Naruto slowly tried getting up on his feet from his kneeling position. Suppressing his instinct to shout out cause of the pain from his thigh he finally got up. He looked at the pool of blood on the ground and felt like he should clean it. He wanted to do it himself but he wasn't in a state to clean it so he he made two to three of clones and assigned them jobs.

Naruto didn't wanted to be an eyesore for Ino anymore so he left her house telling his clones to dissipate themselves when they've finished their jobs. He soon started sprinting his way back to his house while suppressing the pain from his wound. 

Naruto initially did that to not let people notice his blood covered thigh but he soon came out with a weird reasoning of this pain being nothing when compared to what Ino is currently through inorder to keep moving.

He soon reached his home and after gasping for breath for a while he calmed down. After drinking some water he sat on his bed to clear his head. He was too tired from what all that has happened and decided to take a nap. 

He soon lied down on his bed and his whole body relaxed as he fell asleep. 

_____

Ino after coming out of her washroom after a long bath saw no sign of Naruto and was relieved. She just glanced at the now clean floor without much in mind and went to the kitchen slowly and steadily. Her lower region still hurted a lot and everytime it did it reminded her of the traumatic experience she had last night making her bite her lips.

She soon reached the kitchen and saw a plate having a bread and omelette and a packet of milk beside it. Anger flashed in her eyes seeing it and she wanted to rush towards the table and throw all of it away but the pain from her sudden movement soon brought her back to her senses.

She slowly went to the table and threw the omelette prepared by Naruto in the trash and prepared another omelette for herself. After eating she went back to rest. She had no intention to open the flower shop today.

____

Naruto slowly opened his eyes in the evening feeling well rested and relaxed. He placed his hand on his side in an attempt to push himself off the bed when he felt the thing his hand was pressing was not the bed. He slowly turned his head only to find his hand on a naked Tenten next to her.

Alarmed he looked at his surroundings. He was still in his room. He noticed that his door was slightly was open now and there were torn pieces of Tenten's clothes on the floor and on the bed....he then shifted his gaze back to Tenten. This time he observed her more carefully....just like Ino she also had bruises on her body especially her lower region.

Tears slowly started welling up in Naruto's eyes..." T-Tenten not you too.." he slowly went closer to her and seeing bruises on her body like that tears started falling from his eyes.

Some of those years fell on Tenten's face which resulted in her slowly opening her eyes. After the initial confusion she finally saw the teary face of Naruto in front of her and said while using her hand to wipe away his tears "What are you crying for? Just like I said before some days I'll help you and some days you'll help me."

"I'm s-sorry..." Naruto tried apologising but was stopped by Tenten. "Don't be. It was my decision to help you. If doing that with me can relieve you of your suffering then I don't mind even if you rough me up like this again. Tenten said and smiled and continued "But seriously...you were too rough. I hope you would be gentler in the future."

Naruto realised that Tenten was saying all this for him to feel better. He caught Tenten's hand that was still wiping his tears and kissed it gently followed by a hug. 

Seeing this Tenten also hugged him back. Feeling the warmth from her Naruto soon calmed down and said after separating from her "I'll remain like this for six more days....I know I'm being very inconsiderate of you but Tenten can you..."

"I understand. Then I'll be in your care for these days. It's not like I have anyone waiting for me in my empty house so I might as well stay here." Tenten said.

"Where are your parents? You sure they won't be worried?" Naruto asked.

Tenten paused for a while and gazed at the sealing behind Naruto's head as if recalling something and said "Well...I'm an orphan just like you. My father died soon after I was born as a result my mother decided to become a housewife but after I became a genin we were in need of money so she started doing missions again. Just before my graduation day I got the news of her being caught in the enemy camp during her reconnaissance mission and being murdered.." she took a breath before smiling and said "Well it's all in the past now."

One could clear see the pain hidden in that smile of Tenten. 

"Sorry for making you think about your sad past again." Naruto could only say that seeing the sadness in her eyes.

Tenten stared at Naruto for a while before saying "I wish the next time we do that I would see the same care in your eyes just like now. You were not even responding to me back then as if you were not conscious but the tears that escaped your eyes during that time made me realise that something was wrong with you."

"Well it only gets like that when I suppress it...so hopefully I would not end up like that again... enough with that. Let me help you was yourself and then I'll tend to your wounds." Naruto said and lifted Tenten up and moved toward the washroom.

"Well as I said earlier I'll be in your care for these days." Tenten smiled as she let herself be lifted by Naruto without resistance.

After helping Tenten freshen up Naruto placed her back on the now cleaned bed and treated her wounds with antiseptic and then applied bandages wherever needed. While being bandaged Tenten who was now in a good mood looked at Naruto and said "My darling is so caring hehe."

"Rest for a while. Let me prepare something to eat for you till then." Naruto said as he helped Tenten lean her back on the back rest properly.

"Alright."

Naruto didn't have much knowledge on cooking so he made whatever he could. First he boiled some milk poured it in a glass and gave it to Tenten.

His reasoning was simple 'Who doesn't like a warm glass of milk after a bath?' 

After that he prepared some scrambled eggs. That was it. He had no further knowledge on cooking so he just added a few slices of bread to the plate along with sauce and took the food towards Tenten.

After eating the dinner made by Naruto when Tenten came to know about the fact that apart from cup noodles Naruto could only cook eggs she couldn't help but laugh.

After Naruto washed the dishes and came back Tenten said "Honey I think it's time. Your thing has been bulging out for almost two hours now making it difficult for me to ignore even if I want to..."

Naruto nodded. He knew that if he waited for himself to lose control he'll end up hurting Tenten even further. 

Slowly and gently he began his love making session with Tenten who accepted his body willingly.

31