Chapter 46
1.6k 6 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For the rest of the week Tenten let Naruto indulge in herself to his hearts content. Naruto was very grateful of Tenten because of not for her he didn't know what he had done by now.

During these days Naruto didn't go out in fear of harming others but staying just at home would also attract attention so he used his clone to roam around the village each day to buy essential goods, do small missions etc.

Nothing much happened in the Village during these days. The spy that Hiruzen sent to the sand village to confirm details of the anonymous letter he has received was still to come back. As a result the members of the sand village were still kept in custody.

Naruto was lying on his bed naked with his lower half covered in blanket. Beside him lay Tenten who was in his arms in under the same blanket as him. Tenten was sleeping soundly. Naruto smiled looking at her. If it was before then he would have to wake her up from her sleep in order to satisfy his lust but thankfully just a few seconds ago the clock struck twelve ending his torment.

Naruto no longer felt horny. His libido had reduced back to normal level. He was waiting for the system promot to come telling him the end of his penalty and make fun of his suffering but he was disappointed.

After waiting for two minutes seeing that no system prompt came Naruto was disappointed. He soon closed his eyes and was about to fall asleep when with a beep a system prompt finally came.

***

Depraved System has been deleted by the system association for it's vengeful actions against its host.

Calculating the trauma faced my the host.....

The system association deeply apologises to the host for the trauma suffered by him. As a compensation the whole control of the world in which the host is has been given to him. 

In simple words. Host is now unbeatable in this world. He can do whatever he wants. Anything. A pseudo system assistant would assigned to the host. He can ask it questions to clear his doubts.

Assistant Annie assigned....

***

Naruto was beyond happy seeing this message but before he could celebrate another message popped in fron of his eyes.

*

I will be your system assistant host. I read your report and know about what you've suffered so before our cooperation begins I'll be letting you know that I hold no power and can't effect you in any way.

My only job is to answer your queries and help you find out the best possible means of utilising your powers.

*

Naruto reading the message from his system assistant felt relieved. From the earlier message he remembered about him being given the full control of this world... thinking like this he asked the assistant 'So...if o can control this world...then is it possible for me to go back in time?'

*

Yes, Host it's possible. If you want I can do it for you now.

*

The system said. Naruto asked the system to wait for a while as he faced Tenten who was still sleeping soundly. He moved his head and gently kissed her forehead.

"I'll never forget about what you did for me Tenten." Naruto said softly and as if she heard Naruto Tenten's sleeping face had a small smile on it now.

Glancing at Tenten one last time Naruto told the system to take him back to the time when he went to meet Sakura at the hospital. Following which Naruto's while vision soon grew dark.

34