Chapter 48
1.7k 3 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a long embrace Naruto and Tenten talked about what they did during these days before Tenten finally left as she had some work to do. Naruto was in no hurry to make love with Tenten because he preferred things between them to go slowly at pace Tenten would be comfortable in.

He felt a lot better now after spending time with Tenten. After being clearheaded Naruto finally realised how overpowered he was now. Just to confirm it he asked the system 'So system, if I want to erase this world can that happen?'

***

Yes, Host you can do it but since your soul is linked to this world you shall disappear along with it.

***

'Oh, so it's like that. Then do you mean I can do whatever I wish to do in this world and as long as I don't erase it nothing would happen to me?'

***

Yes, Host that's exactly the case.

***

'Damn, I'm so powerful all of a sudden. It feels good but I also feel lost because I need to think for a while before I can finally use this ability fully.' Naruto thought to himself. 

Unlike before where he could die this world has now become harmless to Naruto so he could do anything without worrying about the consequences.

'Do I need to always depend on you to use my abilities or can I do it myself aswell?' Naruto asked the system.

***

Host can do it himself by thinking and then acting on it. I'm just a system assistant and will only help the host if he needs my assistance.

***

'I see. That's good.' Naruto thought to himself. He soon went to the mirror and thought of making himself invisible. Just a second later his body was no longer visible in the mirror.

'This feels good.' Naruto thought to himself. After being satisfied with that Naruto tried to teleport to the Hokage's office. He wanted to check on the progress related to the message he had sent Hiruzen earlier anonymously.

Naruto was soon in the Hokage's cabin. Hiruzen was busy with the work. There had been more papers on his table than early when he had come to visit him. Naruto turned off his disappearance making Hiruzen widen his eyes in surprise.

Thinking of trying hypnosis on Hiruzen he said while staring in his eyes "What's the status of Sand ninjas that were captured?"

Hiruzen's eyes became expressionless as se said "The contents in the letter I received have been confirmed and they all would be released soon."

Naruto nodded and after telling Hiruzen to forget about what has happened now he left. He wanted to initially ask Temari's location but soon thought of using his ability to do it.

Naruto closed his eyes and sensed his surroundings. His vision upgraded and he was able to now see things beyond what the eyes could see. He could sense everything that was happening all around the leaf village. He could definitely extend this range but since their was no need for it he didn't do that.

He soon got the location of Temari. She was in an underground cell separated from her other two teammates.

Temari was sitting with her back on the wall as she gazed outside the prison cell at the flame that was the only source of illumination for her cell.

During these days she has been thinking about her meetings with Naruto. How he forced his way into her heart and then left her with a decision to make... unfortunately she no longer has the choice to make a decision now. He would most probably hate her for going against his village.

Without her knowing Naruto soon appeared beside her. "It's quite a boring place." He said as he sat next to Temari.

Temari widened her eyes in surprise seeing him before she shook her head and said "Temari stop hallucinating about him. Things can never happen between you and him now that he hates you."

Naruto raised his eyebrows in confusion as he said "I never said I hate you."

"Ofcourse you will after knowing that I planned to attack your Village....why am I even talking to you. You're just in my mind." Temari said frustratingly.

Naruto soon met his lips with Temari's and started kissing her slowly and gently. Temari's eyes widened as the whole time she was being kissed she kept her eyes wide opened as if afraid that Naruto would disappear the moment she closes it.

Naruto soon separated his lips from her and said "Do you still think I'm your hallucination?"

Instead of an answer what Naruto received was a warm tight embrace from her. He could feel her warm tears on his neck as he patted her back "I'm here alright. I won't be going anywhere. You still haven't answered by question by the way."

"W-what question?" Temari asked in a muffled voice.

"Alright, since you don't remember I'll ask again. Temari, Do you want to be my wife?"

Temari was filled with happiness hearing this question once again and this this she could speak her mind out. She quickly nodded while still in Naruto's embrace as she said "Yes, I want to be  your wife Naruto."

"Exactly what I wanted to hear." Naruto said as he smiled and continued on hugging her.

After embracing each other to their heart's content. Naruto soon explained her the situation of the sand village and about how they were played by the hands of Orochimaru.

Temari soon understood the situation and her anger now was directed towards him as she abused him right in front of him. Naruto couldn't help but wonder how she would behave if she come to know that he had once shared a kiss with Orochimaru.

"Let's go. I'll take you to my home." Naruto said and seeing Temari nod without wasting anytime he teleported with her to his house.

35