Getting laid with the Eternal Waifu Part-1 ( Special Chapter)
1.7k 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Things have been going in a nice pace for Naruto. He recently shifted to the new house built for him by Hiruzen. It was a large house with all the necessities he needed, especially a big and comfortable bed.

Naruto jumped on the bed and landed on the bed lying on his face on his bed. The bed passed his testing as it was indeed very comfortable, it was only missing one thing, a beauty to accompany him.

"Who should I call? Sakura? No, it had been only a few days since we had sex, I need someone new...wait a minute! How could I forget about Hinata!" Naruto said to himself remembering about Hinata.

He hasn't even interacted with the girl who liked him from the start! Naruto soon got up from the bed and after making himself presentable went towards Hinata's home.

Standing outside the door of the Hyuga residence Naruto knocked on the door while saying "Hinata! you there?!" Soon a servant came out of the door and with a furrow on his eyebrow said "Hinata-sama is no-"

Clearly, the servant was about to say that Hinata was not there or something along those lines but before he could finish his sentence Hinata came rushing out of the gate while puffing heavily.

"N-Naruto K-un! Why have you come h-here?" Hinata asked while still gasping for her breath.

Naruto looked amused seeing the servant who ate the words he was about to say as he went back inside and then asked Hinata "Why? You didn't wanted me to come?" 

"N-No! I d-didn't meant it like that! You're always welcome in my home. Come, let's go inside." Hinata said. After seeing the act Naruto did with her clone in the forest Hinata's self confidence had somewhat increased. She now knew that Naruto Kun felt that she was attractive so she knew that with enough effort she would be able to push the boulder and make him fall in love with her.

Naruto listened to Hinata explaining herself in an amused manner and said "Well, I came here to invite you to see my house. Hokage sama gifted me the house and I wanted to show it to you." 

"Congratulations Naruto kun! Hokage sama must be impressed with how much hard work you are putting into your training and gifted you the house. Let's go! I can't wait to see it.....Oh...I mean would you like to have some tea before we go and visit your house?" Hinata congratulated Naruto and was filled with anticipation since Naruto had thought of showing it to her before suddenly realizing that her behavior was not appropriate and she should invite Naruto in her house for a while before they went out together.

"That's alright Hinata chan. You already look ready so let me serve you tea at my house instead. Let's go." Naruto said and grabbed Hinata's hand as he pulled and started walking towards his house.

Hinata's face became pink as she blushed hardly after getting her hand held by Naruto. "A-alright, let's go to your house." Hinata said.

Throughout the journey Naruto didn't let go of Hinata's hand and let all the villagers look at them. Naruto didn't cared about the eyes of the villagers, some of which were clearly hostile. It was not so in the case of Hinata. 

Hinata was very embarrassed when she saw the eyes of all the villagers staring at her and Naruto as they walked while holding their hands. Due to the gazes she wanted to let go off Naruto's hands but a voice  deep inside her told her to keep grabbing onto it. Which she did till the end.

After entering the house, Naruto said " Don't mind all those gazes, I'll make them all quite real quick. Anyways, here's my house. You're the first guest in it."

Hinata felt comforted in her heart hearing such words from Naruto but couldn't help but voice her thoughts when she heard the end of his sentence, "First? I thought others would also be there."

"What others? Only you are here." Naruto said.

"M-me? Why? I mean we rarely talk nowadays..I thought it would be Sakura and Sasuke kun who would consider showing your house first." Hinata asked as her heart beat slowly started rising.

"Well, the thing is..." Naruto trailed off as he came closer to Hinata making her stop her breath, "...among the all the women who love me..." Naruto used his fingers to gently trace back a string of Hinata's hair behind her ears, "...you're the one that loves me the most. So I should definitely treat you well."

Hinata's face slowly started getting full beetroot red as she tried processing what Naruto said but the mind of hers that was going in overdrive suddenly blanked out as she felt Naruto's lips meeting her lips.

16