Chapter 4: Forging the body
377 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The being condensed from the light, who had previously shown no emotions, now had a sorrowful expression on his face.

Tears that resembled white crystals began to fall from the being's eyes, and it said slowly, "Rest well, my child, you have done everything you can."

As soon as the supreme one finished speaking, golden light began to spread slowly throughout the universe.

Away from the Mystic realm:

"From where is this golden light emanating?"

"What's up with this... Why am I suddenly sad?"

As the entire universe was bathed in golden light, tears began to flow from the faces of all living beings.

This phenomenon lasted for a few minutes before gradually dissipating.

The majority of them were unaware of this light and were perplexed as to why such an unusual occurrence had occurred.

However, some people knew what this light meant, and they were all shocked.

On a distant planet:

"This incident!! If the legends in the ancient inscriptions are true!!, an incomprehensible being has died!!"

"Who could possibly kill such a being!!"

Fear began to creep into the hearts of those who were aware of the golden light and understood what it represented.

Their minds began to churn, and a slew of possibilities appeared in their heads; they did not waste any time.

People who hadn't been seen in millennia began to reappear one by one.

Some wondered if they could benefit from this in any way.

Big powers who were unaware of the significance of the golden light began to make wild guesses based on the actions of ancient families.

Unbeknownst to anyone, something that would make even these powerful beings envious was about to happen in a mystic realm.

Inside the mystic realm, which was riddled with cracks, turbulent currents escaped and flowed into the mystic realm.

The mystic realm was quickly trying to repair itself.

A massive corpse floated in the void, accompanied by a tiny dot of light.

"I will grant your wish." The supreme one turned around and looked at the altar. In the midst of the blood mist, a white soul floated on the altar.

because it was in a special state, that soul was in a daze and had no idea what was going on around it.

When the supreme one saw the soul, he nodded and said, "He does not have a good aptitude, but his heart is pure enough, and he will not deviate from the path."

Even if Arthur had the potential to reach the diamond rank, the fact remained that it was not regarded favourably by the supreme one.

It took a look around the void. There were around a hundred corpses of various creatures floating in the void, including the creatures it had killed.

The supreme one swung its hand through the void, bringing all the corpses near him, including the body of the giant one.

He clenched his fist slowly, and all of their bodies began to crumble; it swiped its hand once more, bringing Arthur's soul closer to it.

Because Arthur was still dazed, he had no idea what was going on around him. The supreme one clenched its fist, and all the corpses were disassembled into cellular levels.

He began to say an incantation slowly, and all of the cells began to form a sequence.

The bones began to take shape first, and after a few seconds, a skeleton that was multiple times larger than the giant took shape.

As the bones continued to compress, the enormous skeleton floated in the void, and it soon began to shine like metal, as if forged by the god of blacksmith himself.

Following that, a heart began to slowly form in the giant skeleton's chest; the heart was not beating and remained lifeless.

It was soon followed by the brain and all other internal organs, nerves began to wiggle and attach themselves to all the newly formed organs, and muscles began to grow. The muscles that grew began to attach to bones on their own with the help of tendons.

When the flesh had finished condensing on the bone, two vertical pupils slowly formed in the hollow eye socket.

After the skin had completely formed on top of the flesh, hair began to grow, and soon the hair flowed down to the waist of that colossal body.

If one looked closely, ignoring the golden hair and the two vertical pupils, it looked exactly like Arthur, but it was thousands of times larger.

10