Chapter 7: The Sculptor
304 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arthur was pondering where he would end up in the mystic realm when a portal appeared above him and sucked him in.

Arthur, who had not expected to be drawn in, appeared on a mountainous region.

Arthur kept a wary eye on his surroundings. There were no trees or plants, and the mountain looked like it was made of crystals rather than stones.

Arthur was taken aback when he saw this crystal mountain, which resembled manna stones.

Beasts and their beast tamers use Manna stones as a resource.

Arthur shook his head.

"Unfortunately, I can't take anything out of here."

*Boom*

Suddenly, Arthur heard a sound similar to a knife cutting through the air, followed by a huge 'boom,' and the ground trembled slightly.

Arthur turned around to see what was going on. When he turned around, his legs trembled and he staggered back. His expression was horrified.

on the other side

A beast cutting the crystal mountain and admiring his work of art became aware that someone had entered its domain; after finishing the minor adjustments it needed to make to its art, it turned around to see who it was.

And it happened to catch a strange sight. When it turned around, it noticed a small creature stumbling backwards.

Soon after, their gazes met, and the beast was taken aback by the small creature.

Meanwhile

Lee steadied himself after stumbling back a few steps and pondered in his mind.

"Is this some sort of illusion beast? Perhaps the type that only grows large and lacks physical capabilities, relying solely on size to intimidate."

Arthur quickly calmed down. This was a lucky day for Arthur because he had a mysterious assistant, and his soul crystal also looked extraordinary. Arthur coolly swiped his hand and took an iron-ranked sword from his storage ring.

However, Arthur's legs continued to tremble.

It was understandable given that what he saw was a Lion with a golden mane and a tinge of redness. It was magnificent, and it dwarfed the Crystal Mountain. The lion did not attack him because it was staring at him, as if observing him.

'One move,' Arthur reasoned in his head.

Before he could go any further, he was interrupted by a voice in his head. "Don't even think about it, kid! You will perish!" Arthur came to a halt in his tracks, cold sweat began to drip down his entire body, something had gone horribly wrong!.

"If you hit me, you will die as a result of rebound."

The voice did not sound like a warning, but rather one of kindness.

Arthur:….

Arthur had one thought in his head "What the hell happened?, where did I end up

Arthur had one thought in his head "What the hell happened?, where did I end up And what's the deal with 'I will die as a result of rebound'?"

Many questions ran through Arthur's mind; he felt as if he hadn't woken up yet and was still dreaming, and this is the combined result of his inner desires? No, it's far too real to be a dream.

After comprehending everything, Arthur closed his eyes and opened them again, but the scene in front of him remained surreal as the huge lion continued to look at him with amusement.

Soon, he realised that the lion in front of him was not hostile; it was him trying to act cool and thinking all kinds of nonsense. Perhaps he could ask the lion what was going on? Lee organised his thoughts.

He bowed down and cupped his fist, saying, "Sorry senior, for barging into your place."

"Don't worry, I don't mind having an interesting fellow in my place," said the lion.

Arthur breathed a sigh of relief as he heard this. He won't die as soon as he walks in; that would be embarrassing when he walks out.

The Lion was staring at Arthur as if it was contemplating something.

The Lion's voice was heard again after a few seconds.

"Haha, child, you can call me Grandpa Ken."

'Wait, why is our relationship progressing so quickly?'

Hearing The Lion's words, Arthur wondered, "Why do I feel like I'm being adopted into a wealthy family?"

'Do I think this way because I saw that crystal mountain?' 'What's the matter with me today?'

Arthur agreed right away, fearing he would miss out on the offer. Yes, it's not bad, so why do I need to reject it?

".....ahh ok, Grandpa Ken."

7