Chapter 17: How does one find it’s Gender??
222 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nobody anticipated master-level beast tamers to show up, let alone two of them.

These master-level beast tamers had other ideas.

They thought that with a little 'research,' they could find out who had awakened with five-star talent by looking for students from the academy who had participated today.

Furthermore, they will be able to obtain a portrait of that individual.

There are animals that specialise in illusions and similar things in this world, so if they could catch a student and scan his soul, they could find out how they look and where they had been taken.

When these folks discovered they couldn't access the server, they became extremely frustrated because they had no idea who to seek for. In the kingdom capital, identifying the students who took part in today's awakening will be like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Because there are several powerhouses in the kingdom, the more time they spend on enemy territory, the greater risk they will face. As a result, they had to swiftly take away the newly awakened and were even planning to grab all the tier 4 they could locate.

The master-ranked beast tamers hidden among them were one step ahead of them, as they planned to kill all the other diamond-ranked beast tamers from other kingdoms and clans in order to take the newly awakened for themselves.

The two master-ranked beast tamers were not from the same kingdom, but when they learnt that others were planning a move, they chose to blend in and reap the rewards.

If a master-ranked beast tamer chooses not to release his aura, a diamond-ranked beast tamer will not be able to detect him.

They were able to infiltrate the group without being noticed since everyone was wearing masks, which made it simpler; otherwise, they would have been quickly discovered.

All of the master-ranked beast tamers are well-known, and anyone who saw their face would immediately recognise them.

Moreover,

This pair of master-level beast tamers even plotted to kidnap the royal family's newly awakened member.

These two clearly overestimated their abilities, believing that because they would be fighting a battle of two against one, so they would undoubtedly win. These two are newly awakened master rankled beast tamers who only achieved master rank in the last decade and thought too highly of themselves.

To be honest, they weren't entirely wrong; in fact, when compared to master ranked beast tamers in the same stage as them, it's easy to see where their confidence comes from.

It's understandable that they believe that by combining their strength, they can defeat someone who is in the late stages, but there are always variables, and they happened to run into one.

They perished before they had a chance to summon their beasts; perhaps if they had summoned their beasts, they could have lived for a few more breaths.

The difference between a peak master rank and an early master rank will be akin to comparing heaven and earth, with one waiting for an opportunity to reach the next level and the other having just entered the realm.

And the reason they were transferred here in the first place, and why they couldn't even respond while being teleported, is far more complicated than anyone could have guessed.

The teleportation formation was not set up to catch them off guard; instead, the entire city and dozens of kilometres surrounding the capital are one massive array with numerous built-in features.

The person in charge of the teleportation formation has the ability to relocate someone anywhere in the city and even teleport them out; however, this information is kept top-secret and only high-ranking authorities are aware of it.

Meanwhile, the guard captain is the one in charge of the teleportation formation, which he is exploiting to travel around.

Several persons entered the colosseum at the same time and began to verify all of the heads with a tab in their hand, scratching out the names by identifying the faces. If someone else had come in here and watched, they would have been horrified and puked their guts out, as these people lifted each head and scanned them for verification.

For inexperienced folks, this sight will become a nightmare. This is nothing new to the folks that are here, and they have grown accustomed to it.

All of these people who perished were not a ragtag lot, but major personalities in the outside world; some of them may be city lords, some could be clan chiefs, and who knows if those master ranking guys were the king of one of the little nations, or at the very least, they should be royalty.

Were the people of the kingdom concerned that there might be retaliation? Certainly not.

The individuals who sent them here, as well as the people around them, should be concerned. Some clans may vanish, and an entire nation may crumble.

In addition to losing their elites, the people who sent them may be forced to pay a large 'compensation' to the kingdom, and they must also forget all their grievances or face the same fate.

In a room, Arthur and Mike were sitting and staring at each other.

"So you've made your decision?" "There's no going back!" Mike enquired of Arthur.

"Yes, I would never regret it, and there is no going back," Arthur responded with a nod.

"How about you?" Arthur inquired after a little pause.

"It's the same here; once I decide, it's fixed."

"What about your parents?"

Mike shook his head and said, "I don't know, we'll have to wait until we see them; I'm still unable to contact them."

There were two enormous books in front of them, both of which had the same cover and the title,

"Your Blueprint to a prosperous future."

In addition, there is a prologue.

"101 of the kingdom's finest academies and the benefits they bring,

"How to be a successful beast tamer" questions, directly answered by top rankers and key persons in society

Important mystical realms, as well as the beasts and resources they may provide,

The condition that must be met in order to enter the top mystic realm.

Finally, here's the most essential thing you've all been looking for:

Everything you need to know about unique beasts and where to find them-

If you see one of these beasts, make a contract with them right away, no questions asked.

                                                                  Author: Blackhorn.

The guard captain has just teleported himself near Arthur's quarters at this time.

No, the guard captain does not always have the device to operate the teleportation formation with him; it's only for today, and once he arrives at the palace, he should return it to the kingdom's vault, so until then.....

The Guard captain simply stood in front of the door and knocked.

They had a monitor that showed who was outside the door, so Arthur went to open it right away.

(A/N: This is a modern world; despite the fact that it is ruled by kings and contains fantasy aspects, it  progress in the field of technology too.)

The guard captain inquired, "Have you both determined which academies you'll be joining?"

"dragon academy," Arthur and Mike both said at the same time.

The guard captain nodded.

It was understandable because they had both got dragons and it would be easier for them to find a suitable dragon to contract at an early stage if they entered the dragon academy.

Because the dragon king academy is the second top academy with fewer students, the resources received by the students are also in a higher ratio when compared to other academies, the number of resources that they could obtain would be comparatively less if they chose to join other academies rather than the dragon academy.

The guard captain decided to ask someone to bring their family to the location where they will be moving after confirming with both Arthur and Mike.

When he turned around to go, he noticed the books on the table, and his eyelid twitched slightly as he spotted the book cover.

damn it!

How dare that guy brings the book that was written by him.

The captain was not showing any prejudice against Lucas.

 there is a secret in the book that no one knew off.

It's ok, at least the information about the academies are not wrong,

but the thing is about the experience of high ranked beast tamers written in the book

It was all about the guard captain, if it was that much he would have not cared, he would have been definitely happy.

But the thing is not only that idiot over-exaggerated the content,

But did not mention his name and divided all his contributions and created ten new characters out of thin air,

The reason?

He did not want to publish a section that only had the experience of one high-ranked beats tamer.

He was not in a position where he could go and ask other high-level beast tamers as they won't spare him anytime, he tried but that was the result,

so, he could only ask his easy-going guard captain for this as he is a top diamond-ranked beast tamer in the kingdom.

This guy not only divided his adventures and experience and shared that with his self created high-ranked beast tamer.

 at the end of the page he even had the audacity to mention that those high-level beast tamers did not want to mention their names and that's why he did not mention it, he could have at least mentioned his name on that but that idiot did not as someone might recognize the other adventures and could easily arrive at the conclusion that this was all the guard captains experiences.

That damn guy sabotaged him.

When his subordinate asked for it, the guard captain said all the deeds he could think about without holding anything back,

The most thing he could do was at the least mention his name, Him being a higher up he was in a position that he could not ask him about it, all he could do was give some additional work such as this to his damn subordinate.

But that idiot even used this opportunity to spread his books, looks like he should not let this damn guy near young children as he might end up contaminating their pure minds and would stand as a bad example.

The guard captain's head was flooded with painful memories.

If he wanted to publish his own adventures, he decided to write an autobiography himself. However, all of his experience was stolen, so he could only write about future adventures and remember to keep his lips shut so he wouldn't be duped again.

"All right, if you've decided, get some rest since we'll be travelling before daylight tomorrow."

Before turning back and leaving, the guard captain admonished them again.

Arthur still had some things to do, and that was to name his dragon.

'Should I give each of its head a separate name 'Arthur thought in his mind.

Hey, system can you tell me, is this considered as one dragon or is it two separate individuals?

[the dragon has two separate consciousness ]

The system replied

"Hmm Now I need to think about two names, how troublesome"

"Maybe I could name it as sr. and jr."

"Wait, is it male or female?"

"Hey, system is it male or female?"

System[...]

The system remained silent, Arthur was confused, was it such a hard thing to find?

'Seems like the system isn't all that smart,' Arthur mused quietly.

'Looks like the system is not that bright' Arthur thought secretly.

Arthur observed the dragon in his soul sea, he decided to take this into his own hand.

After observing the dragon for a couple of minutes, Arthur had a strange expression.

How does one find the gender of a dragon?

4