Introduction
700 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      This story takes place in the sprawling metropolis of Nova Nash. It exists in a world plagued by nefarious creature that stalk the vast wilderness. These things are left over abominations that somehow came into being during a lost period of time known as ‘The Long Night’. The world has been reshaped by this paranormal event. 

      The abomination goes by many names; Night Walkers, Soul Suckers, Skin Wearers, and Skitters to name a few. The only thing shielding Nova Nash from these creatures is the wall, and its many brave defenders. Yet, the Skitter is adept at finding weaknesses. Once one finds its way inside, it quickly hunts for potential prey, that being lovely maidens to spoil.

      The nature of Skitters is hard to fully quantify. Only the inquisition has been able to analyze enough of these nefarious creature to come up with a grading system. The Skitters motives range widely; some appear to wish for nothing more than to cause havoc, while others possessively cling to specific females for reasons unknown. Only one long-term scheme has been discerned by the inquisition, but that only seems to adhere to a few. This mission seems to be to repopulate with the human population. While the inquisition has discovered this frightful mission, few seem to accept it for the Skitters hatred of humanity is well known. 

      Those born with Skitter blood have become pariah’s among Nova Nash, even though they’ve done nothing wrong. Those born with Skitter blood appear normal, even their DNA is hardly altered, yet once pushed to extreme stresses a darker nature is discovered. Debate continues about whether these unique individuals will become a detriment to human civilization, or the next step in human evolution. Those within the inquisition, however, have come to learn an even darker truth. That all of humanity has already been infected, and a little abominable blood resides within us all.

 

Grade system of Skitter abomination

Abominable Minoris -> Able to manifest into a long limbed humanoid form. Hunger for human flesh. Highly dangerous when confronted alone. 

Abominable Majoris -> Able to appear, and even speak, like humans. Desire for sexual congress. Dangerous manipulator. Avoid at all costs, notify inquisition immediately. 

Abominable Terminus -> Able to possess human forms. Seek Inquisitorial assistance immediately! Do not engage.

5