Chapter 19: Helena
839 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      One party swiftly followed another, and before long Sophia was spending more time drinking amongst her sisters than attending her studies. It was starting to affect her grades, but she was rarely sober enough to care. 

      If there was anything chaste and innocent left in Sophia before the Rachelle party, it was long gone now. The following day she awoke with an unbearable throb between her legs. Nothing could sate her sexual fervor. It drove her to more grand and spectacular mixers, and sleeping with anyone in sight. 

      One social gathering, in particular, deceived her with their open door policy. The truth was they wanted her specifically to abuse her swollen milk glands, and bind her against their freshmen brothers who were seated on the floor. Her mouth was duct taped shut so that she couldn’t protest as her wrists were bound behind the mans back. They thought she would cry, instead Sophia languished with pleasure, sitting on one shaft after another without resistance.

      She didn’t even care that they spent their precious seed deep inside her unprotected womb. She basked in their warmth, and returned the favor by letting them squeeze her overgrown nipples and suckle them dry.

      Four days following that strange night in the underground tunnels, and Sophia could no longer ignore the truth, that she was no longer, and may never be, the same again.

      “What have they done to me!” Even now, laying in bed, Sophia writhed with insatiable desire. No amount of excess could help ease the growing throbbing tension centered around her salivating pearl. Her entire body felt as if it were on fire. Her fingers were constantly between her legs, and yet no matter how hard she rubbed, that tingling itch never faded. It only grew worse by the minute. 

      Following the party in the underground warehouse, Chloe couldn’t walk straight for three solid days. Her gait was crooked, walking too and from class. Sometimes, a handsome Goliath would at the towers entrance to greet her, and even offer to carry her across campus. Chloe always accepted, even though Sophia felt a pang of jealousy watching her gently being carried away.

      It wasn’t long before Chloe admitted she was dating the hearty giant. Some time later, Chloe consulted with her about getting a tattoo over her stomach of the word ‘Cock Sleeve’ in large bold letters. It sounded insane to Sophia, to which Chloe stubbornly accepted her advice. 

      The mans name, who had so ruined Chloe’s nimble gait, was Priam. He was quite the charmer, although it wasn’t his whit that attracted Sophia’s best friend. Sophia couldn’t blame her, she was stuck in a similar situation with her own infatuation. Lysander seemed ever more beyond her grasp, and no matter how many times she slept around, her sex couldn’t be sated. Sophia was starting to worry that even Lysander might not be able to calm her nerves.

      Celibacy was beneath her now, and semen had become her daily shampoo. Chloe had been right about one thing, the fraternity boys were good at pulling out. At least, Max had been good enough to unsheathe his manhood before finishing onto her stomach. The other boys she spent her time with, at the many secret university parties, were not so much.

      She was almost always sticky with glossy semen stains. Her nipples were always fully erect, and often impossible to hide. With each passing day they seemed to grow more sensitive and alert, to the point where Sophia eventually gave up wearing her top altogether. Sitting in a classroom full of horny college students with her plump bottom planted firmly on her seat, and her breasts fully exposed, had created its own challenges. 

      In her classroom Sophia couldn’t get through a lesson without soaking her seat in lustful lubricants, and there was a small puddle trailing her every step. The world seemed hazy and mute, almost without color, as Sophia went on throughout her day. It had become a chore wearing the garments of her uniform, they only tickled her ripened buds, and the stockings strained to contain her thighs. Her workouts had only grown more erratic, she spent every waking minute outside of class in the gym, in hopes of exhausting herself. 

      A week after the Rachelle party, Sophia was sitting at her desk in class with her nipples still fully exposed and thick globs of milk seeping down her chest. She had to be excused, for she was becoming too much of a distraction.

      Unable to cure her illness of sexual depravity, Sophia eventually brought her condition to the attention of the nurse. The nurse merely laughed at her predicament, thinking it a playful tease, and gave her some sleeping medication.

      It wasn’t until the second week, when Sophia was no longer capable of getting out of bed from the sheer amount of endorphins flooding her brain, that someone came to her room.

      Her roommates must’ve given her the key, for only the seniors had easy access to their rooms, and this newcomer wasn’t a Rachelle. The woman belonged to the Lyra institute, judging by her clothes. She looked over at Sophia’s twitching form, laying on top of her piss stained sheets, and smiled.  

      “Well hello, I see you’re in a bit of trouble.”  Sophia barely recognized her. The woman strode to the side of her bed, and squatted so she could look her in the eye. Bright amber eyes peered through the sweaty gloom. Her shoulders were thick with layers of muscle, and her tanned skin smelled of vanilla. “The name’s Helena by the way, I met you at the party, and we had a bit of fun.”

      “Oh…sorry I don’t remember,” Sophia groaned. She knew exactly which party Helena was referring too. Although she couldn’t place Helena there specifically, it was the only party she could remember Lyra’s attending.

      Helena chuckled, then hopped on her feet to go to the windows. “You’ll remember, trust me.”

      As soon as she drew the window shades close, Helena slipped out of her uniform, letting it fall to the floor. Then Sophia watched in stunned fascination as the woman reached down while facing her. Her nimble fingers teased the tiny orb of her swollen pearl, which was poking from the tip of her moist folds, until it began to pulsate and reach out. It then grew larger, and firmer, until shaping into what could only be described as a stunningly large phallus. 

      A shadow grew over Sophia’s face, as she watched it finally reach its full length. Plump veins were easily visible underneath the ripened layers of flesh. The bulbous tip of its head was slightly smaller than a typical penis, yet it was already oozing with precum.

      “What the f—ck?” Sophia gasped. Her loins itched just by looking at it. Deep in her gut, at the base of her stomach, Sophia could feel a tingling sensation beginning to stir. A wash of relief, like a cool balm, saturated her nerves…almost as if…this was what her body craved all along.

      “I guess you can say I’m a bit of a hermaphrodite.” Helena took another step forward. The vanilla scent only grew stronger as she approached. Sophia wondered if it were her natural scent, her shampoo, or some kind of perfume?

      “How,” Sophia asked. Her eyes remained fixed on the sprout in front of her.

      Helena planted a hand on her hip, while inspecting the nails on her opposite hand. “Skitter blood, whole families cursed,” she finally answered. “Growing up just outside the wall, it’s fairly common.”

      “So you’re part skitter? I’ve seen how it affects some people, but never like this.” Sophia had only done the bare minimum of research into the affects of skitter interactions with humans. Those that survived skitter attacks were often plagued in weird ways. 

      It was still a matter of debate as to how their influence infected the human population, outside of such attacks. Sophia had suspected Lysander, and those similar to his height and stamina were tainted by skitters somehow. Some even speculated that her mother may have some lingering cursed genes from somewhere down the line. This was the first time, however, Sophia had seen something like this. 

      “It doesn’t happen to all of us. Only a few.” Helena stroked her womanly sprout with a firm grip. “I guess you can say I’m one of the lucky ones. I can see your body certainly remembers me.” she finished her statement with a wink.

      Sophia’s stomach churned. “I did?”

      “For hours.” Helena leaned over, so that her bare pink nipples were right in front of Sophia’s face. She then reached over to her purse and withdrew a fine straw. Using the tip she stroked around the outline of Sophia’s left nipple, then pressed against the hardened tip. “By the way, that’s why you’ve been so damn horny for days. My semen is very addictive, and I pumped you so full of it your stomach bloated. I’m afraid that without my regular affection, your body will go into this kind of withdrawal.”

      Sophia could barely pay attention to her words. She didn’t even feel it when the straw that Helena held was inserted into the tiny slip of her nipple’s milk duct. It stung only after it inched deeper.

      “We are bonded now, so you might as well accept it. Don’t worry, I’ll take good care of you.” Helena’s lips suckled onto the straw, and somehow a bountiful amount of warm nectar surged from deep within Sophia’s breast, and up through the plastic tube. Sophia cried out as a sharp pain complimented the ease of pressure in her chest. Helena guzzled it greedily, when she was finished she had to pinch the straw to prevent more liquids from spurting out. “Yum, your milk is even better strait from the tap.” 

      “It hurts,” Sophia protested at the tugging and piercing sensation.

      Helena smiled, then gently withdrew the straw. A strange wet popping noise was audible as it came free. The moment it was taken out, a thick fountain of milk erupted like a geyser, spilling over Sophia’s chest and stomach. “You’ve been rubbing yourself for so long, you’ve paid no attention to these beautiful breasts of yours. You’ve stored far too much up.” Helena squeezed the nub of Sophia’s breast, directing the stream of sustenance upward and away from her face. “So tell me something, how would you like me to f—ck you raw right about now? I’ve been saving up, waiting for just the right time.”

      “You knew this would happen to me?” Sophia arched her back as she spoke. She could feel Helena’s erection rubbing against her stomach, slowly guiding its way down.

      “Of course! I’ve been celibate for over a year now, just waiting for the right person to make love to. My…condition makes it…unwise to focus on more than one relationship at a time.” Helena was now firmly hovering over Sophia’s quivering body. Her arms planted just underneath Sophia’s armpits, and her knees pinning Sophia’s thighs apart. 

      Helena continued. “Normally, I prefer older women. My last girlfriend graduated last year, and I’ve been searching for just the right kind of gal to take her place. When I saw you at the gym for the first time, naked and fine as hell, I knew I had to have you.” Helena’s rod skimmed against the stubble of Sophia’s pubic hair, then stroked the tiny bead nestled within her nether lips. Spicy breath brushed against Sophia’s neck, and a strong vanilla fragrance disoriented her senses. “Don’t worry, you can sleep with anyone else you want. In the end, you’ll always come back to me. Without my special sauce you’ll just find yourself like this again, unable to crawl out of bed, and condemned from enjoying a real climax.”

      “Just, f—ck me please!” Sophia couldn’t stand it, she needed the release. Madness would have been preferable to enduring this endless cacophony of senseless pleasure, always at the brink of orgasm, but never crossing it.

      “Good girl. Also, just in case you’re worried, my seed is infertile.” 

      The second Helena’s erection glided through her gaping folds, Sophia felt her inner walls melt around the hard rod. Her body accepted Helena’s girth with ease, her inner walls clutching hold so tightly, Helena gasped in surprise. 

      It fit so firmly, so completely, within her moulded innards, Sophia failed to tell where her body began, and Helena’s sprout ended. The carnal sensation was so overwhelming, Sophia feared she could die from the pleasure. Finally, for the first time in days, she experienced an earth shattering climax. Had it been her last, Sophia would’ve happily passed on to the next life in a dithering stupor.

      Seconds droned by slowly as Sophia laid underneath the strikingly beautiful woman. Her heavy breasts swinging back and forth, brushing against her own, as a violent rush of scorching hot batter quickly flooded the base of her stomach. 

      It took several minutes for all her senses to return. In the meantime, Sophia mind drifted, letting the thick sensations of pain and pleasure run its course. First returned her sense of smell, the overwhelming scent of vanilla perfume helped to guide her to awareness. Her vision came next, although she had trouble focusing. It took a moment longer to make out the words Helena was saying.

      “I thought I lost you there! I was about to call in the emergency services!” Helena patted Sophia’s temple with a damp wash cloth. “Don’t do that to me again!”

      “I feel…much better…now.” Sophia’s words were weak. “Much…better now.”

      Helena breathed a sigh of relief, concern clearly etched on her face. “Ok, just take it easy for a minute. I hoped to give you a little something extra, but that could wait.”

      “Again,” Sophia jolted forward so that she was sitting up right.

      “What?” Helena froze.

      Sophia just looked into Helena’s almond colored eyes, and then grabbed hold of her thick shoulders. “Lets do that again!”

5