Chapter 20: Choking with Pleasure
1.2k 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      Having blacked out in mid stride, Sophia fell forward, her face slamming onto the floor in the middle of the library lobby. Her twitching body struggled to regain full awareness as she laid on the ground. The chocker necklace wrapped around her throat was just one of the many keepsakes Helena had gifted her, but it was the one that caused her the most grief. After tightening its grip for the better part of an hour, it finally made her too light headed to function.

 

      Helena, who’s last name she still kept private, had fashioned herself as Sophia’s new girlfriend. She had gifted her some rather elaborate piercings, two of which were designed to help plug the swelling milk ducts in Sophia’s nipples. The clit piercing was a tiny golden ring that wrapped firmly around her swollen pearl, with a narrow needle pierced through the sensitive bulb to keep it in place. 

 

      Similar ringed jewelry adorned her stark purple nubs as well. They were worn around both of her sprout nipples, giving her areola’s a golden halo, with a smooth blue orbed stud placed at the center of the tip to seal the slight gap of her milk channels. The tiny chain holding the orb in place had to be adjusted to fit her growing buds accordingly. 

 

      Sophia recognized stimulation manipulation, and body modification, when she saw it, or in this case experienced it. Both her proud nipples had been modified to grow several inches larger. The effects had only recently started to fade, but they still had a long way to go before returning to their original size.

 

      Whenever her new ‘so called girlfriend’ desired her attention, the piercings would vibrate. Her hyper-sensitive erogenous zones made each beaconing call impossible to ignore. Sometimes Helena simply wanted to talk to her, or meet her for lunch. The throbbing was the most intense in the later afternoons, when Helena was at the gym and wanted Sophia to join her. 

 

      If Sophia ignored the ringing in her buds and loins, then the collar would start to tighten. Little by little it would get worse, the vibrations would escalate until she passed out from the lack of oxygen combined with the rush of orgasmic pleasure.

 

      Today, Sophia had been ignoring Helena. At first, it was out of her own interest. She wanted to meet with Chloe, who was spending far too much time sitting on her new boy-toys lap whenever seated in public. Following that, Sophia wanted a moment of peace to herself. She ignored Helena’s first call, letting the vibrations kiss her budding flesh, while trying to read in a private corner of the library. 

 

      After a while, she continued ignoring Helena’s summons out of her own enjoyment. Sophia craved the excitement of having random jolts of pleasure ease the tension in her groin and breasts. She had gone a full day without Helena’s seed, and it was starting to get to her. The erratic vibrations sent shockwaves through her most sensitive pieces of womanhood, and she was grateful for it.

 

      The first time the collar was used, it took her by surprise. Once the first orgasm passed, Sophia felt a yearning in her stomach for more. She never fancied strangulation as a means to heighten the pleasure, not until that moment when she found herself on her knees. 

 

      Rather than message Helena that she was on her way, Sophia decided to ignore her completely. She wanted to see what would happen by goading her lovers frustration. She found out quickly enough. Sophia was just about to leave the library when the collar grew too tight. Her vision drew a blank as she collapsed onto the coffee stained carpeting. She could see stars, and a creeping darkness by the time the pressure finally relented. Her veins were pounding against the leather, and color was just starting to return to her lips.

 

      Sophia gasped, her massive breasts heaved against the floor, causing the orbed studs to press into her stiffened nipples. Slowly, she pushed herself up, and then rolled onto her back. Gravity pulled her large squishy breasts slightly to the side. The tips of her nipples, now several inches stout, bent towards the floor. The beaded jewels were soaked in milk, barely holding back the flood. 

 

      The golden rings around her dark red nipples sparkled in the light, her uniform no longer able to contain her girth. Her feet were twitching, her hands shook, and a lingering migraine pounded against the front of her skull.

 

      “Ok, maybe now…I’ll see what Helena wants.” Sophia slowly leaned forward and found herself surrounded by students. Some were clearly concerned, a medical professional had already been called. A single senior Rachelle was blushing violent red at the edge of the crowd, clearly holding back her excitement. 

 

      With a wave Sophia brushed aside their concerns, but before she could stand, someone had come up from behind her. A strong vanilla perfume accompanied a pair of arms wrapping around her torso. Helena must’ve gotten tired of waiting, and was genuinely surprised to find Sophia on the floor soaked in her own sweat and looking rather pale.

 

      “I’m so glad your ok, little dove. But I see you’re ready for some of my special sauce. Too bad you made me wait so long for you, that deserves a punishment.” Helena looked over to the Rachelle senior with a grin. “Don’t you agree?” 

 

      Sophia’s vision was still a little blurry, making it hard to make out the senior at the edge of her vision. She was like a shadow lingering at the edge of her sight, a silhouette that was hard to pinpoint. Whoever it was, they offered Helena a simple nod.

 

      With the approval of a Rachelle senior, Helena kept Sophia seated on the floor, and spread her legs wide. The fishnet stockings were stretched beyond their limit, causing them to fray at the seams. The pink thong was so wet from her lust, it clung to her skin. 

 

      Sophia watched as a pair of fraternity brothers, handsome men with a bit of a gut from too much drinking, approached. They were already unbuttoning their pants. 

 

      “Hey studs,” Helena teased. “Feeling like tying one off? My girlfriend here could help relieve those blue balls of yours.”

 

      “Really? You don’t have to ask us twice.” It was amusing, watching them struggle to pull down their jeans. Sophia giggled as they unsheathed their manly shafts from poke dotted boxer briefs.

 

      “Of course, look at her, she’s aching for it.” Helena answered them, rather than let Sophia speak for herself.

 

      “Not inside…” Sophia tried to interject with a tarnished throat. Her eyes were drawn to the pair of phallus’s dangling  before her vision. They were already growing stiffer.

 

      “Thats right, cum inside her.” Helene winked, ignoring Sophia’s rasping complaints.

 

      “…Wait!” Sophia tried to protest, but found the words fleeting.

 

      The arms groping around her torso tightening. “ssh, don’t resist,” Helena whispered quietly into Sophia’s ear. She then continued whispering so only Sophia could hear. “You have such an itty bitty cute waist, could you imagine seeing it swell with your child? Could you imagine getting nice and plump for me? It would make me super excited to watch.”

 

      Is she joking? Sophia couldn’t tell. “Then why don’t you knock yourself up!” She snapped at Helena a little louder than she intended.

 

      Helena eyes faded, a twitch could be seen at the very corner of her mouth. Biting her lip, she leaned forward again so that no one else could here. “Do this, or I won’t give you any special jizz for a while. And by a while, I mean long enough for you to end up like how I found you.” 

 

      There was little Sophia could do, even if she wanted to refuse. “F—ck, fine.”

 

      “Yay! I can tell you’re thirsty, good thing I brought a funnel.” Within moments, Sophia was laying back in Helena’s arms, her back pressed against a pair of supple breasts, while seated onto the man with the larger shaft. Her tongue was too dry to pleasure the other man gently, thankfully he wasn’t above providing his own spit to lube her chalky lips. 

 

      It didn’t take either of them long to finish, and quickly after that Helena revealed a wide plastic funnel she kept in her tote bag. Sophia was still swallowing globs of thick semen when the tubular straw was brought to her lips. The collar around her throat tightened as several men approached, ready to spew their loads into the collective bowl sized funnel. Sophia opened the back of her throat, long having gotten used to handling a proper gag reflex, and was ready to guzzle it all down smoothly.

 

Later that night

      “I’m going to kick your ass,” Sophia stammered out loud. She wore a thick blanket over her shoulders, and wrapped a second comforter around her waist. It was a cold and drafty night outside the dorm room, and even with the shutters closed it couldn’t keep the chill at bay. In her hands the controller for the game console vibrated as her character took several direct hits. Sophia had her ferocious fighter leap behind cover before losing too much health.

 

      The Joy Station 720 belonged to one of her roommates, but she never minded sharing it, especially on nights when she wasn’t there. Both her roommates were busy at some fraternity party, which meant they would likely return in the morning, thoroughly exhausted and worse for wear.

 

      Sophia wasn’t much of a video gamer, preferring books and stories over other forms of entertainment, but she understood the appeal of playing with friends. The game the three of them were sharing was an intense street fighter competitive shooter, with people from all over the city joining the server. 

 

      Sophia had chosen a voluptuous female fighter wearing a sleeveless tank-top, and covered in ammo belts. Helena, on the other hand, went with a devilishly handsome green beret with mighty pecks and thrusting muscles. To compete with both of them, Chloe went with an agile soldier with blood red hair, and wielding dual pistols. They were supposed to be working together against several other squads, but quickly lost each other on the ridiculously large map.

 

      “You know they can’t hear you?” Helena laughed. She looked over to Sophia before leaning over to Chloe’s side. “She does know the headsets aren’t working? Doesn’t she?”

 

      “Just let her be,” Chloe remained completely focused. “We’re lucky she hasn’t thrown the controller yet.”

 

      The trio continued unleashing their rage at the enemies on the screen, the sounds of the speakers drowned out the other indecent noises coming from other neighboring dorm rooms. They were playing well into the night until Chloe eventually slammed her controller down and groaned with frustration. “That little twat keeps sniping me! How the hell does he know where I am?”

 

      “You have to remain crouched! How many times do I have to tell you?” Helena leaned back as her own character was incinerated by an oncoming rocket launcher. “This would be better with something to drink.”

 

      She wasn’t wrong, Sophia wanted to agree but was too busy focusing on her own character. Her sexy femma fatale was still alive, and active on the screen. Fire rained down from above, and she struggled to dodge the onslaught of devastation. After three hours of continuous matches, she had gotten rather good at the game. At least, while playing with this particular character.

 

      Sophia was sweating bullets, weaving through the enemy players while performing critical backstabs, and lobbing grenades. Just before she could race to her final objective, with her avatars name displayed proudly on the leader boards, a surge of pleasure lit up her loins, and sent a rapid shiver through her nipples. She squealed out loud while launching the controller towards the wall. 

 

      All three of her piercings were activated at once, forcing her to jerk back, and then curl up in a ball until the mind-numbing pleasure receded. 

 

      “You b—tch…” Sophia could barely speak as her legs pressed against her breasts. She had squirted on the floor, soaking her once pristine comforter. 

 

      Death sigils descended then glowed on the screen, the match ending yet again in failure.

 

      “By the way,” Helena leaned over to Sophia with her hand on a tiny remote control. With a press of a button all three of her vibrating piercings ceased. “I brought you a little something, best take it now before morning.” 

 

      Sophia’s eyes lit up upon seeing Helena retrieve a small pill from a hidden pocket. She handed it to her quickly, without Chloe seeing. The contraception felt like a blessing in her hand. “This is banned,” Sophia almost said it out loud. Thankfully Chloe didn’t hear them, as she took it upon herself to scavenge through all the desks and cabinets in search for hidden alcohol. 

 

      “You know that’s the one issue you have that I hope to correct,” Helena teased with a flutter of her lashes. It might’ve just been her imagination, but Sophia could’ve sworn Helena’s eyes were sparkling.

 

      “What exactly is that?” Sophia asked quietly.

 

      Helena sighed, then leaned in closer so that her chin rested onto Sophia’s shoulder. “You still play by the rules. Relax, I won’t let anything bad happen to you.”

 

      “This coming from the one who f—cked up my nipples.” Sophia’s eyes darted down to her chest. “What about all that talk about seeing my stomach swell? It was kinda weird.”

 

      “Oh,” Helena gulped, then cleared her throat. “I would love to see that, but not right now. I have a special candidate in mind. But we can wait for that.”

 

      “Wait for what?” Chloe returned to the floor alongside them. In her hand was a half bottle of cheap vodka. 

 

      “Nothing Chlorilla, other than you’re my hero!” Helena took the vodka from Chloe’s hand, then flicked the cap from the twist off bottle against the wall. They all had to duck, as it bounced back toward them at full speed. 

 

      “Seriously Helena?” Sophia felt the wind of the cap as it brushed by her forehead. A sharp metal clang echoed from the opposite side of the dorm, as the cap hit the metal bed frame. It then skirted near the door.

 

      “That was close, but at least we can get our drink on.” Helena broke the silence following the incident. She downed a large slurp before leaning to the side, and handing the bottle to Sophia. Her voice dipped as she spoke directly to her lover. “Quick take the pill. It’ll make you feel like shit tomorrow, but don’t worry, i’ll bring you something to cheer you up.”

 

      Sophia accepted the vodka and took a sniff. It was so strong, it burned her nostrils. “Fine, but no more goading guys to creampie me…” 

 

      Helena failed to stifle a high pitched squeal. Her hands rested against her cheeks, as she barely contained her emotions.

 

      Chloe just eyed them suspiciously. “You two have to stop whispering to one another. If you want to finger bang, i’ll give you the room.”

 

      “Only if you’ll join us?” Helena shot Chloe a wink.

 

      Chloe froze, then looked at both of them with stunned fascination. “I…don’t…know…”

 

      “How about we finish the bottle, then we’ll find out.” Helena’s words were thick with sinister temptation.

6