Chapter 27: Filled to the Brim
963 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      Monday morning, Sophia woke up groaning from one of the worst hangovers in her life. It was why she didn’t think much of it when, walking into Rail’s dorm room to find yet another contraption ready to receive her. It wasn’t the usual machine Rail had set up for her morning milking session, but she was too worn out to care.

      The breast pumping mechanism was still there, built into the sides of the table with suction cups attached to clear plastic tubing linked to two gallon jugs. The suction cups were designed for her proud nipples, with straw shaped nibs in the center that could be inserted into her gaping milk ducts. The pressure of the suction, along with the massaging coils along the nibs, would help cajole deep reservoirs of sustenance stored in her mammaries. There were bountiful creamy lakes ready to be siphoned, and Sophia’s chest was aching from a build up of pressure.

      Sophia assumed, incorrectly, that Rail had wanted to simply milk her like a cow, while slathering her in massage oils. He liked seeing her laid back and relaxed. Something about the way she smiled seemed to brighten up his day.

      Sadly, there was more to the contraption than simply holding her down and pumping her breasts. There wasn’t much Sophia could do about it once she was belted in place.

      Rails room was fairly large, more than fit to house two students. He enjoyed it to himself, and decorated the walls with painted artwork and vinyl records. Sophia was surprised to learn he was something of an artist, creating most of the framed pieces on the walls. Sophia especially liked the one depicted a vast mountain range, with a plain at the center where people were looking up toward the sky. 

      His choice in music, however, wasn’t to Sophia’s taste. It was far too grungy and erratic, with screaming singers and stretched haikus. She had been trying to warm him up to something more mellow, or something more fun and pleasant. So far, he found her love of electro-symphony strange, and new-age variance boring. 

      “This really isn’t necessary…” Sophia’s complaints were met by deaf ears as she was bound to the table with her groin arched upward, and her legs lifted overhead. Two plastic prongs parting her nether lips wide to reveal a gaping chasm of pulsating muscle. Her interior walls were moist, tender, and warm as she was fully exposed to the light.

      Just above her, Rail shined a light down her sex, admiring the view and studying the interior grooves. In his right hand he held a measuring cup filled to the brim with his own seed; its surface had a glossy sheen, and its texture appeared like wet gelatin. Sophia could see the intention in his eyes clearly, Rail was itching to pour the entire contents into her quivering depths. 

      “We’ve been doing it for like what…six weeks now? Trust me, I know my seeds strong, so why haven’t you conceived?” His concern had been growing with each passing day, and Sophia couldn’t provide a  good explanation. She certainly wasn’t about to confess to taking contraception against University by-laws. “Don’t worry, theres a little of Helena’s juices in here as well. I figured you needed a top off after last night.”

      “Hey it’s not as easy for everyone ok?” Sophia stuttered with her words. Her heart quickened upon seeing the massive wad of semen inches away from pouring directly into her womanhood. She hoped it was still warm at least. “Besides fatherhood comes with responsibilities, you know. Are you really ready for that?”

      Rail arched a brow, then moved the cup an inch closer, lifting it up between her legs. “Babe, you’re a top notch breeder if I ever saw one. Imagine how your resume will look after you’ve had a few healthy little buns in that tight little oven. After I’ve poured an entire weeks worth of my spunk into your pussy, you’ll be a mother in no time.”

      “I’m not sure this is the best way to do this…” A weeks worth! Has he been jerking off into that thing every day? You’d think he wouldn’t have any left after I’m done with him? Sophia swallowed, worrying that his poorly stored semen might make her sick.

      “Might as well be. I’m gonna fill you up, and then feed you all eighteen inches of my cock.” Just hearing him mentioning his manhood created an itch at the ceiling of her mouth. Sophia’s stomach growled, hungry for his protein, and eager to taste his salty skin on her tongue.

      Rail noticed her red cheeks, the way her lips quivered after mentioning his phallus, and the longing glow in her eyes. Ever since Sophia measured his erection, he had enjoyed showing it off to her whenever possible. When they were alone together, and even sometimes when they weren’t. Multiple parties came to mind. 

      Rail continued, albeit after he had taken his shirt off. “Your fucking throat is unlike anything I’ve ever felt before. It’s fucking magical. Oh, and I forgot something…”

      Before Sophia could inquire as to what, Rail sat the cup down only to retrieve a small bag with what looked like a golf ball sized orb. Opening the zip-lock seal, he retrieved the small toy and then casually dropped it into her gaping cove.

      “What are you!” Sophia’s body seized as she felt the thing bounce off the back of her cervix. It seemed to hit the back of her uterus like a trampoline. 

      “Shit! Not ok! Not ok!” Sophia griped as she felt it spin around inside, only to settle at the very entrance of her womb. The way her inner walls cradled it, Sophia could see the indenture of its shape on her groin. The sensation of it coming to life at the entrance of her precious chamber caused her entire body to spasm out of control. It didn’t take long for her to peak, and the endorphins ravished her brain as her tattoos exploded with a riot of colors. An aurora borealis of shifting pink, red, and purple light washed over the room, but Sophia couldn’t see it, not with her eyes rolling into the back of her skull. It was as if she was experiencing a seizure, and had it not been for the belts, she would’ve jerked out of control.

      “Whoops, it wasn’t supposed to turn on yet.” Rail had to fiddle with something just out of sight for the ball to shut off. “That comes later.”

      It took a few seconds for the lights to fizzle out, and for the spasms to finally cease. Sophia’s legs were shaking erratically after spewing her lust, like a fountain, into the air. Rails was caught completely by surprise from the sudden splash of joy hitting his face.   

      Quaking in euphoric bliss, Sophia wanted to reach out to touch his mocha colored skin, to feel how taught his stomach muscles were against the palms of her hands. She swooned over his dark wavy brown hair, freckled cheeks, and stunningly bright green eyes. There was a boyish charm behind his chiseled face, a whimsical ignorance sheathed within his manly body. Sophia wanted very much to get to know the man hiding behind the walls of fraternal empowerment, and chief bravado. But seeing him about to fill her uterus full of his genes stroked her fears as much as her excitement.

       “Wait seriously that’s a lot of semen,” Sophia’s words were as wet and sloppy as her spread nether-lips. She looked at the giant measuring cup in Rails hands as it began to tip over.

        Rail chuckled as if she were stating the obvious. “Duh,” he brought the edge of the cup to the lip of her folds.

      Just before she could utter another word, Rail tipped the measuring cup to spill over. As a thick spillover of white fluids began to fall from the measuring cup, and descended neatly into her spasming warmth. She felt the impact of such a massive quantity of sticky fluids filling the space around the ball against her cervix, and continue to rise like a faucet filling a tub. 

      Sophia cried out as the suction cups attached to her breasts began to pull against her buds, drawing her bosoms sustenance to the surface. Her entire body was washed in euphoric pleasure as the measuring cup emptied its contents. 

      Sophia could scarcely contain her panting, her breasts heaved in the air as the sharp stab of plastic tubing dug into her nipples with each exasperated breath. Her sex was conquered, and her folds were leaking thick globs of soup down her stomach. Sophia watched as the creamy drool streaked down her navel, eventually gliding along the grooves of her abdominal muscles. 

      The moment Rail activated the ball again, still inside her and covered in gravy, he made sure to keep it at a low vibrating setting. Liquids swirled as the orb stirred the contents within her loins, and Sophia cried out with unsettling pleasure.

      The feeling of such a thick glob of spunk, pulsing with vibration, sent a shiver down her spine. Her stomach throbbed, and her inner muscles tensed as the aching between her legs boiled. The ecstasy simmered to a rhythmic beat, and Sophia struggled against her restraints. A furnace had been lit up in her genitals, and her entire body was coated with sweat. Sophia didn’t even notice it when an elastic dildo was inserted. The following pressure created a spillover of semen that tickled her pubic hair.

      “Now it’s all sealed up,” Sophia barely registered Rails words. She had already blacked out from the overwhelming flurry of sensations. The semen within her, encapsulating an orb of delight, was pinned in place by the phallus.

      Several minutes passed, all of them spent in peaceful oblivion. Sophia’s mind floated on a stream of draining euphoria…until she was gasping for breath.

      Sophia’s awareness returned as Rail’s shaft was busy ramming down her throat. The lack of air, the sudden tension, the girth expanding in her esophagus, it was enough to cause her to panic. Her teeth bit down, giving Rail a fright, and he jerked backward without a second thought.

      “What the hell!” He stammered while yanking his erection free from her lips. 

      Sophia gagged, then coughed up a load of pre-seminal fluid before finally catching a lungful of air. Her body was still pinned; the dildo was still in place, sealing a weeks worth of semen along with the miserable toy. 

      “Get…this…stuff…out of me…” She could barely speak, her throat felt so raw. Lights fizzled before her vision, making it hard to focus.

      Rail was too busy trying to mend his illustrious manhood to notice her embarrassment. Once he was sure she hadn’t drawn any blood, he sighed with relief. Clutching his groin, he answered with a terse tone, “Not for a couple of hours at least.”

      “What if I have to pee?” Sophia pleaded with sincerity. 

      A hardness took over his face, as Rail chewed his inner lip. Resigned, he shrugged his meaty shoulders and then brushed his hair back. “Then go ahead, relieve yourself. It doesn’t really matter, that toy will have you squirting until your bladders empty anyway.” 

      Sophia’s toes clenched as another implosion flooded her senses. Her loins were throbbing from the rush of blood flow. It was pure agony, being forced to climax repetitively without pause. Each orgasm was more ruthless than the last, driving her lust to ever greater heights. 

      With her legs extended overhead, each blinding series of spasms sent shockwaves through her body. From the base of her stomach, down her body, all the way to her shoulders, each orgasm ravished her lower regions until she started to feel numb. 

      It was painstaking, being forced to endure the seething abundance of craven indulgince slowly devouring her world. Sophia’s feet wouldn’t stop trembling, and she couldn’t keep from relieving herself.

      “On second thought,” Rail took a step back to admire the view. “Maybe I’ll just jerk off to this for a few minutes.”

      Unable to break free, Sophia was powerless to resist the simultaneous waves of rapture consuming her ever dwindling flame of sanity. It didn’t take long for that flame to extinguish. By that point, Sophia’s submissive nature was brought to the surface, and quickly smothered her like a warm balm. Embracing submission, Sophia’s very outlook on life would never be the same.

7