Chapter 28: I Am a Unicorn
793 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      The back of her womb felt heavier from all the gravy poured into her fertile cove. Sweat lathered her skin, and thick drops rolled off her soft breasts onto the padded gurney. The ground beneath her was soiled with her lust, and coated with sticky fluids. It would likely take Rail several hours to thoroughly clean the mess. 

      This man really is trying to impregnate me. Sophia’s eyes twitched as she felt the golf ball sized toy swirling in her depths, mixing the batter and creating ripple effects that vibrated against the piercing on her clit. If he keeps this up, he might actually do it!

      To his credit, Rail was quick to forgiveness, and didn’t seem too upset when she bit his meat stick earlier. When he was finally done filling her full of cream, and jerking off to the sight of her convulsing body, Rail finally undid the straps and leveled out the gurney. The moment her legs came free, the bulging matter of spunk spilled out from her sore nether lips. The golf ball sized vibrator, meanwhile, had only reached the opening of her quivering folds. It was squeezed against the entrance, and she was too tired to force it out.

      “Here, enjoy a fresh drink.” Sophia heard the words, but barely framed their meaning. The scent of Rail’s sweaty cock tortured her nostrils before his erection slapped the broadside of her cheek. “Now, why don’t I continue from where we left off.” 

      “Wha—“ Her words were cut off with a guttural mouthful of man meat. Rail’s hands clutched her face and added just enough pressure to keep her jaw open. Then with a delicious plunge, he forced his member down Sophia’s throat. Fully submerged, his hands grasped her tightly while the choker necklace strained. 

      “There we go, no teeth this time.” With the choker tightening, there was more than enough pressure around Rails phallus to yoke him to a swift climax. His balls slapped against Sophia’s nose, and blinding her from seeing others enter the room. His twitching confirmed his pleasure, and Sophia was thankful for it happening quickly. The orgasm was rough, the flood of fresh semen felt like lava down her gullet. He unleashed his load without restraint, and Sophia could feel the density of his potent soup flooding into her stomach. It was so nourishing that it almost made up for the lack of oxygen.

      The moment he finally slipped from her lips, allowing her to gasp for breath, Sophia saw another man sitting atop her and pressing his own rod between her breasts. Magnus laid his bulk over her sternum, with his own protruding shaft planted firmly between her buoyant mounds. 

      “Have a nice lunch?” Magnus’s voice was strong, yet sincere.

      Sophia simply nodded her head, and burped as his weight pressed down above her stomach. He looked up to Rail with a wink, “I thought you were going to wait for me to join the fun?”

      “You were late, and I wasn’t about to make her sit around,” Rail answered in kind.

      Sophia continued to gasp for air, sucking in each lungful of oxygen like an earned reward. “Can…I…get some…rest…please…”

      “Don’t you want some lotion?” Magnus let his hands sink into her soft flesh, feeling up her voluptuous breasts while pressing them against his shaft. “I know you like it when I cum all over your tits.”

      He wasn’t wrong, and Sophia’s smile grew wide as she felt his heat emanating so close to her own heart. It was such a strange feeling, having a man’s pulsing erection pressed so closely into her chest. Beating in tandem with her own heart strings as her motherly endowments comforted his manly muscle. The nurturing side of her spirit soared, knowing her body could sate such a mans harsher nature. Knowing that her god-given flesh could ease this mans tension made her heart swoon. It brought a sense of completion that didn’t quite exist when she was with Helena.

      “Sure…” Sophia smiled. “Whatever you want Mr. President.”

       “Oh that’ll work,” Magnus groaned as he hastened his thrusting motions. When he exploded, a ribbon of his sauce splashed onto her collarbone, and washed over her upper torso. A dabble reached her lower lip, and burnt her cheek. “There we go, that’s just what I needed.”

      Fully satisfied, the president got up and placed a hand onto her stomach. “Hey bro,” he addressed Rail with an assertive tone. “If you’re serious about knocking the bitch up, you better keep her close. This one will let anyone fuck her if you’re not too careful.”

      Sophia’s chest rose and fell with each pant, the suction cups still sucked onto her nipples with tender ferocity. The pressure relented as the machine was turned off, but the cups remained planted onto her grown areola’s. 

      Slowly, Sophia tried to lean forward, but she barely managed to arch her back before falling onto the matted gurney with a wet slap. Her legs throbbed in pain, and she lost all feeling below her waist. “I need help…getting back to my dorm…” She looked over to Rail with desperate watery eyes. “Could you please carry me…darling?” 

      That made Rail freeze. The look of surprise, longing, and confusion washed over his face like a storm building over a clear summers day. His lower lip twitched as his eyes dilated, and his cheeks warmed. 

      Was this the first time anyone’s called him that? Sophia wondered through the haze of her thoughts. Then again, Sophia wasn’t sure why she had called him that.

      “Can you say that again?” Rail’s awkward smile turned to a grin as he reached forward and put his fingers into her mouth. Sophia gagged as he tested his index fingers reach. It was only for a few seconds, but it made her cough up a mouthful of drool, and slobber all over Rails hand before he was finished.

      Only when he withdrew his hand could she speak. “Fuck you…” The tattoos over her limbs suddenly flared red.

      “What!” Rail seemed shocked by the sudden outburst.

      Sophia wasn’t quit sure where the rush of spite came from, but she ignored his anger and struggled to roll over to her side. The sudden shift in weight caused the gurney to groan, then keel over and fall. The clash of metal against the floor was just loud enough to shroud Sophia’s pain. The suction cups yanked free, causing her nipples to redden, and her aureoles to appear plump and fatty. The sudden cool air irritated her sensitive skin, and a trail of milk spurted down her chest.

      Unable to stand, Sophia then tried to crawl on the floor. “If you won’t carry me, fuck you.” She endeavored to make it to the door, as if she could drag herself all the way down the hall, then down the stairs.

      “Seriously Rail?” Magnus rushed forward, then scooped her up and held her close to his chest. He looked over his shoulder to his Vice President, “You ever leave a woman on the ground again, I’ll see your expelled. Don’t forget it.”

      “But--” Rail stammered. 

      “No buts! Get yourself cleaned up, and get to class.” Magnus scoffed. “I’ll take your baby-mama back to her room. Pray she doesn’t file a complaint about your sudden disrespect.”

      “Thank you.” Sophia liked how Magnus smelled like coconut and vanilla from his body shampoo, and the sting of his aftershave helped to keep her awake.

      “It’s all good.” He slammed the door behind him, leaving Rail to clean up after the mess, and carried Sophia down the hall. Several other women were limping from the communal restroom down the hall, two of which Sophia recognized from class, and a few brothers were excited to see her. Had she not been on the edge of consciousness, Sophia might’ve entertained them, but in her current state she could barely offer them a smile. Magnus paid his brothers little attention, and the women from the restroom parted nervously from his path. To his credit, Magnus kept his focus on getting her down the stairs without tripping over himself. 

      “By the way,” Magnus spoke quietly while walking down the stairs. “As much as I love seeing you degraded and humiliated like a dirty slut, if you want him to stop, you just have to say so. You don’t actually have to sleep around if you don’t want to.”

      It was strange hearing words of sanity after everything she had been through. Sophia struggled to comprehend if they were sincere, or some kind of test. Then again, part of her really didn’t care. After experiencing the exterior limits of euphoric bliss, Sophia wasn’t sure she wanted to go back to a simple and boring life. She was smart enough to know it couldn’t last forever though. Her body simply had its limits.

      “Am I not satisfying you?” Sophia feared she may have done something wrong to elicit such a question.

      “No, not at all! I just worry that you’re doing too much, that’s all.” Magnus cradled her tightly against his firm pectoral muscles. 

      “So sweet,” Sophia wrapped an arm around his neck, and pressed her giving breasts against the hardness of his chest. It was so titillating, feeling her nubs press against his own. “Feel free to think of me as your dirty slut. Although, it wouldn’t hurt for you guys to be a little less…rough.”

      “I see, so a little more romantic?” He asked as he finally reached the Rachelle floor. The sudden bounce in his step caused Sophia’s breasts to ache.

      “Maybe compassionate is the right word?” Sophia rolled her eyes. Even though she liked the idea of romance, she wasn’t sure any of these horn dogs were capable of it.

      “Like Helena?” The mention of the woman pining for Sophia’s attention stirred a mixture of emotions. 

      Sophia sighed. He was right, Helena was a lot more affectionate, and soothing in the arts of love-making. “Yeah,” She answered him with a grin. “Also, don’t choke me so damn much.”

      “Ok…maybe she could join us?” Sophia wondered if he even registered her comment on the choking.

      The idea had crossed her mind before, but Sophia had yet to see Helena spend a lot of time on the Contact floor. Sophia got the interpretation that Helena wasn’t as interested in sharing her with the men.

      “If she wants to,” Sophia bit her lip just thinking about it. She worried that Helena would feel like a third wheel, something Sophia knew all too well. Maybe there was a way to fix that? Or perhaps, there was a guy in the brotherhood who would value both of their affections equally? Sophia doubted there was much room in Rail’s heart for one of them, let along both.

      “Are you two…like…together?” Magnus asked cautiously. 

      Their relationship wasn’t set in stone, but few could argue that there wasn’t something between them. Despite the semen in her stomach, or spilling down her thighs, Sophia was already yearning for some of Helena’s special sauce. “She thinks so,” Sophia’s answer was genuine, even though there was an undercurrent of tension.

      “And you?” He finally reached the entrance to her dorm, and judging by the lack of light from underneath the door, her roommates weren’t home. 

      “I’ve never been good at stuff like that. Back home I was what you would call a unicorn.” Sophia was glad she could move her feet again, although her legs were so sore after being stretched out for so long, that she wished they stayed numb.

      “So threesomes are more your style?” Magnus was happy to find that the door was unlocked. 

      “Oh yes, and it’s less exhausting if two women are involved.” For some reason, Sophia didn’t want him to put her down. The smell of his body wash was so relaxing that she wished he would stay.

      He carried her into the dorm, then helped to lay her gently on the mattress against the wall. Little did he know that was actually her roommates bed. “Hmm…I think I may have an idea then,” He even helped fluff one of the pillows before placing it beneath her blonde hair.

      “What kind of idea?” Sophia groaned, her toes curled as she felt renewed tension down below. Her groin burned under the duress of the small orb vibrator still squirming within the warmth of her nether lips. As feeling returned, her nerves sent renewed shivers up her spine.

      Magnus noticed her frantic gaze, and the droplets of sweat strolling down her brow. He took a moment to examine her, and quickly figured out what was going on. “We’ll talk about it tomorrow. But first, let’s get this thing out.” Without warning Magnus reached down between her legs and rested his fingers along her swollen folds. “Come on, let it out.” 

      Sophia squirmed as she felt the pressure from his finger tips. He continued to rub her gently, with continuous motion, while his thumb brushed the slick bulb of her clitoris. 

      He continued. “You’re going to have to push it out Sophia, I’m not going to leave it in you all night long.”

      “Please be merciful!” Sophia’s back arched as she gushed onto her roommates sheets. A cup full of left over semen leaked out, all the while the ball barely budged.

      “You’re almost there, now push.” His fingers played with her sobbing lips, and rubbed against her clit until Sophia exerted just enough pressure to force the golf ball sized toy free. It rolled onto the bed with such force that it bounced against the wooden bed frame, then landed on the floor.

      “Good girl,” Magnus kissed her on the forehead before wiping his fingers against her stomach. “Doesn’t that feel better?”

      “Yeah…” Sophia’s words were shallow and rough. Her nipples perked high in the air, and the tattoos on her body swam with a mixture of purple and blueish colors. The color changed to a more luxurious pink as she felt his gaze hover over her sticky skin, and center on her gushing nipples. 

      As her chest rose and fell, Magnus couldn’t help himself from reaching out to grasp the underside of her right breast, and feel just how soft and elastic it was in his grip. He was gentle, letting his fingers sink into her giving flesh. Sophia’s breathing heightened, noticing the desire in his eyes, but just before he could lean over to suckle on her protruding buds, he let go. Sophia could tell he was holding back, striving to keep himself from laying down pipe against her tits once again. 

      Magnus took a step back, and took a moment to collect himself. When he seemed in control, he sighed, and placed a hand on her shoulder. “Good, I’ll get you some food. Get some rest, and when I get back, I’ll bring you something special.” 

      A man bringing her lunch, if Sophia didn’t know better, she was in heaven. 

      “I’m full,” Sophia tried to offer him an excuse to leave her alone. She hoped he wouldn’t take it.

      Thankfully, Magnus didn’t take the bait. “Want some actual food?” His hand moved to her cheek, then he wiped away a layer of crust from her chin. 

      The colors of her tattoos glowed under his spell.

      Sophia smiled, and reached up so she could feel the meat of his bicep. It was firm, thick, and utterly arousing. “Maybe a sandwich, or a croissant with tomato soup,” Sophia confessed with a pouty smile. 

      “Gotcha, I’ll be back in an hour then.” Magnus pulled the comforter over her shivering body, and then brushed some of the sticking hair away from her eyes. 

      “Thank you.” Sophia licked her lips, resisting her own urges.

      He turned away, and was just about to leave the room before responding, “Sure thing little sister. Sure thing.” 

7