Chapter 29: Shadows and Tentacles
629 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      The large throbbing meat stick was engulfed in the valley between Sophia’s breasts, squeezed between each buoyant mass of flesh so tightly that she could feel his every vein beating against her skin. The burning mushroom shaped tip was gushing with sticky juices, and Sophia slobbered all over it happily with a skillful tongue. 

      Sophia struggled to keep her attention on the man’s girth while her nipples were inflamed. Each nub had adopted a dark blue color, and had grown fairly stout. Each nipple had enlarged by another inch, allowing the milk ducts to suck in the pearl of her nipple rings greedily. Sophia knew the vitamins she had been required to take every morning were to blame. They lead to the sudden growth of her sensitive buds, but she liked the changes, and thus didn’t argue. It was hard to complain about a health supplement that heightened her sensitivity, and helped her feel so damn good all the time. 

      With her thumb and index fingers squeezing the blubbery skin around each of her areola’s, Sophia applied just enough pressure to force the pearl from her milk canals. As they itched their way free, eventually popping out, thin spurts of milk accompanied them. 

      Dark blue veins, like cool rivers underneath a starlit night sky, pulsed just underneath the surface layers of her jiggling breasts. Her heart was pounding as erratically as the mans blood vessels, as a bountiful surplus of motherly fluids gushed onto his stomach. 

      “Wow! What’re doing?” He couldn’t complain as another sister sat on top of him, planting her groin against his face, and quickly stealing his attention. There were so many packed bodies in the small chamber that it was hard to see anyone clearly amidst all the steam, generated from hundreds of sweaty bodies. The smell of manly musk, feminine lust, and deodorants mixed with cheap perfumes to create an unpleasant and confusing odor. 

      Suits him right, about time the men understood what it felt like to be smothered in scorching hot liquids. Sophia grinned, despite having a cock in her mouth, while watching the guy squirm underneath her with warm nectar flowing over his stomach. 

      She sucked on him like a professional, eager to bring him to a swift climax. Once Sophia felt the erratic twitching from the man’s phallus, she drew back and pressed her mounds against him even tighter, so that she could stroke his rod with her needy breasts. With her nipples pointed down, milky white sustenance continued to pour onto the man’s groin while she worked. 

      Sophia was on her raw knees, her legs tucked between the brothers limbs, and offered him a cute smile. A couple other sisters were next to her, pressing their cheeks against her own in eager anticipation. The nameless jock about to spew his load had watery eyes, dark hair, and sun burnt skin. His average sized cock wasn’t the most impressive, but then again, Sophia didn’t really care. It wasn’t like she was expecting him to fill her fertile crevices, unlike a certain somebody.

      It wouldn’t be long before one of the more impressive brothers would pin her down, like a dog, and stir up her loins. Sophia’s lower lips were a mess, her cycle was at the very peak of its potency. The strange medicine she had been taking seemed to be losing its effectiveness, as Sophia’s periods had grown harsher, and each ovulation heightened her libido.

      The poor guy tried to warn them, but his sloppy words were muffled by the other sisters nether lips. As he ejaculated, it firmly impacted Sophia on the cheek, and then drew a long ribbon from her right cheek to the left side of her jaw. The cream dripped down onto her cleavage, while a droplet remained stuck on her chin. The glob of fluids added a comforting smell that stirred her loins. Sophia’s eyes drew back as the pores of her skin tingled.

      The sudden heat spread over her mouth, as a second ribbon slapped her face. His last spurt of spasming pleasure was misdirected, it shot high up into the air and reflected the eerie limelight burning from the lanterns on the wall. The tail end of his batter barely graced her upper lip, while the majority impacted Sophia on the forehead. 

      “Don’t hog it all sister,” both the sisters next to her moaned in unison. It was hard to remember everyone’s name in the drunken haze, but Sophia didn’t move as she let both her sisters lick her face. Sophia laughed, feeling ticklish, while her sisters enjoyed tasting all the semen covering her face. They were happy swapping spit with gentle kisses to share some of the gravy. There was plenty of man milk to share, and Sophia looked down to make sure several globs made it to her chest. She would smear it all over, once given enough space to stretch her arms.

      Sophia was especially thankful that a good amount of it was spread over her curvaceous chest, although the lion share of his seed was either on her face or licked up. Her pussy yearned for Rail’s mighty shaft, but until he showed up, she was happy to massage many of the petulant youngsters with her breasts alone. 

      Ultimately, Sophia decided that she hated these college parties. They offered her plenty of sex, but nothing else for entertainment. Alcohol was everywhere, but without a dance floor, or good music, each party existed more for sexual intercourse than anything else. Since the first Rachelle party, each gathering had grown more boring and tiresome.

      Eventually, after consuming enough liquor to make the world spin, Sophia collapsed against the wall, with her shoulder propped up against a couch. She blacked as soft hands, likely from a sister, sank into her breasts. It was a soothing relief, letting them suckle from her well into the night.

      Sophia wasn’t sure how long she was out. Her dreams were a blank slate, driven by the lack of oxygen in her brain. When the weight of sleep was too light for her to keep her eyes closed, Sophia found herself laying on the ground, and pressed against numerous others. The air was clammy, and her throat was unbearably dry. Yet, Sophia didn’t want to get up. The choker around her throat was loose, and her piercings were vibrating.

      Sophia groaned to awareness with a pounding headache, and a soreness in her breasts. One that was somehow waning on its own. Sleeping upright with her back against the couch, rather than on it, wasn’t the most comfortable position she had ever been in. She would’ve preferred to be on someones lap, rather than pressed against the aged fabric of an old couch. 

      Something felt slimy against her skin. Many somethings in fact.

      Slowly she recognized the feeling of several snake like coils rubbing against her skin. When next she opened her eyes, Sophia drew a gasp. A great mass of writhing appendages had wrapped over her fair skin, coiling between her legs, advancing up her arms, and exploring the valley between her breasts. Several tentacles wrapped around her slender hips, and spilled up her flat stomach to grace her mounds. They gently teased her while spreading some form of cream all over her hourglass figure.

      One of the tendrils, its surface glossy and oily black, twisted around her stomach. It seemed more energetic than the others, almost as if it were pining for her attention. Slowly, it reached farther down. Sophia watched it with confused terror as several smaller strands spread her lower folds wide. But just as the carefree head of the oily black tendril was about to take the plunge, Sophia felt something slap against her face, violently forcing her awake.

      She thrashed forward, pushing a random persons arm from her face, and immediately took the measure of her surroundings. The chamber was dark, with only a few lanterns still lit, and nearly all of the party goers were gone. A few snored on the couch, one of whom’s arm had dangled in front of her, while several others laid on the floor around her. Most seemed to have passed out in small groups, each packed with several men and women who had exhausted themselves in their own private orgy’s. 

      Sophia searched the ground, expecting to find something horrible waiting to creep toward her. What she found were plenty of shadows, and an open doorway across the room. Empty bottles of liquor, and countless smaller tin containers of beer, were piled along the walls. A hookah bong sat in the corner, with its many hoses carelessly laid out. Sophia couldn’t help but think that they looked kind of like the tentacle monster form her dream. Perhaps, her subconscious mind put it together after seeing the hookah’s used throughout the night.

      She wasn’t fond of tobacco, but Sophia made an exception with flavored shisha, and judging by the taste in her mouth, she had smoked a lot of it. Perhaps even too much. 

      Sophia got up slowly, both her legs were asleep, making it taxing to stand upright. Once on her feet, she could’ve sworn that someone was standing in the doorway. Her eyes narrowed onto what looked like a humanoid shadow. It almost perfectly blended with the natural darkness bleeding from the corridor, and whatever it was, real or imaginary, it seemed to be looking at her. 

      Sophia rubbed her eyes, hoping it was just her imagination, but when she glared at the exit, the eerie shadow moved. A breath caught in her throat, and her heart skipped a beat. Somehow, Sophia’s legs seemed to move on their own. Each footstep felt heavy, as if she were wearing leaden shoes. As she approached, a cold sweat ran down her shoulder blades. That’s when she noticed the shadow lifting its arm and pointing down the hall. It then rushed away, leaving behind a tiny glass container on the floor. 

7