Chapter 32: Contracts Fulfilled
681 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
For special NSFW artwork on this scene you can read it on my blog. https://www.scribesaga.com/prides-submission-book-3-chapter-32

      Sophiaaaaa

      The voice was deep and guttural, and seemed to scratch at the back of her skull. It was a voice Sophia had never heard before, but instantly recognized as hostile. The voice was sweet and foul, like honey layered in spite, and dripping onto the tongue. It was a voice that grew in the shadows and avoided the light; not out of fear, mind you, but simply to taunt. It was a voice that entered through the eyes and cut the skin of her sanity from the inside. 

      Sophia hesitated, fear gripping her like an orgasm clenching a cock firmly enveloped in her womanhood. It was the kind of fear that sent tingles up her spine, and layered her skin in sweat. It laced her pores like a grotesque perfume, lacquering the air with the smell of terror.

      There is no obedience in fear, therefore, as Sophia reached out to grasp the smooth glass, her body froze rather than obey her will. Her hands wouldn’t stop shaking, causing her nails to tap against the surface erratically. Whatever was inside had stopped moving in the beaker, as if aware of her presence. Or perhaps it was aware of the voice.

      What’s wrong Sophiaaaa, why the hesitation?

      Sophia gulped, tasting the hatred and longing in the decrepit voice. She could feel rough hands lightly clasping her shoulders, and something wrapping around her waist, as if to plant her firmly in the chair. She dared not look behind her, Sophia’s unblinking eyes froze forward at the beaker without daring to search out the shapes lingering in the corners of her vision.

      Sophia’s darkened nipples tingled in the crisp humid air. A tiny stream of milky white fluids leaked from her opened canals, dripping down the length of her healthy and plump tear drop shaped breasts. Shadowy tendrils wrapped around them firmly enough to encourage more juices to flow, and Sophia gasped as she felt her nipples being rubbed. 

      Her eyes remained fixed forward, as a sharp pain stabbed at her mushy chest. Something lengthy and coiled enter both her nipples, and found the milk a suitable lubricant to glide deeper into tender flesh. Sophia’s chest swelled as she felt the pair of intruders digging into her mounds, and then begin to gorge on her nutrients.

      The children are in need of your nourishment. Now open the glass.

      You can’t make me do anything, Sophia couldn’t frame the words but the creature seemed to understand what she was thinking.

      You’ve already agreed to terms, each and every night for the past several weeks. Forty-nine times you’ve accepted, and forty-nine shall be born. I can carry no more, so I shall drain you of milk, leaving you empty for time.

      Please don’t hurt me!

      A snarl, or perhaps a laugh, caught Sophia by surprise. She nearly cried out in pain, feeling the tendrils spearing into her breasts. As she opened her mouth, another serpent like tendril covered her mouth to muffle her screams.

      Pain is good, you will accept that as well. Now open the glass, I will not tell you again.

      The Skitter yanked her hair forward, so that Sophia’s chin nearly slammed against the desk. Her red finger nail polish looked aged in the darkness, and yet they stood out in the gloom. It was a sad reminder of how little free time she got to enjoy. Even her eyelashes felt crusty from all the dust that had accumulated in the room. And despite the discomfort, it was nothing compared to the pain of her breasts being guzzled by shadowy feeding serpents. 

      The atmosphere in the room had grown cold, and for the first time in weeks the hallways were silent. Normally one could hear laughter from neighboring dorms, or sometimes small get-togethers with video games would leave there rooms open. Occasionally, fraternity brothers would wander the halls, knocking on doors in search of sisters willing to start new parties. Quite often, they found what they were looking for, or managed to create excitement on their own. 

      Sophia would never forget the time a random jock knocked on her door when all her sisters were present. He simply asked one question, ‘anyone order a male stripper?’ And just like that he was dragged in and spent several hours with them.

      Even the seniors had grown bored of all their humiliating orders. There were only so many private orgies, or public fuck-fests, one could see before noticing the trend was getting old. With homecoming just around the corner, their imaginations had turned to more pressing concerns, unable to conceive of new, and grander, debaucheries. 

      The last orders Sophia had been given was to be filmed while letting the entire Contact Brotherhood plow her after a strip game. Then she had to collect all the semen she could in a giant goblet and drink it on camera. Wherever that film was now, whoever spent their time jerking off to it, Sophia didn’t want to know. 

      Your thoughts wander to pointless things when afraid. Why is that?

      I’m not afraid. It was a lie.

      Laughter, clear laughter, responded to her thoughts. The tendrils tightened around her mounds, and ground against her teeth.

      You’re nothing like your mother. She always had courage, but you…are a disappointment. No matter, you’ve done enough, and deserve a reward. 

      Sophia watched as shadowy coils wrapped around her hand and forced her to clasp the beaker. Meanwhile, the pain in her chest only grew as she felt her precious glands being drained. Her entire body was being ravished in entirely new ways.

      Just once Sophia would like someone to pleasure her gently, and comfort her like a real lover. At first, being submissive was all-consuming, then exhausting, and now had grown tiresome. She was burnt out, and wanted a real man to soothe her aching soul. 

      Not this thing! Not this monster!

      Why these thoughts floating through her mind as her hand was forced to clench onto the glass, Sophia wasn’t certain. There were a lot of things sparked from fear, especially when unknowable. 

      Accept my gratitude, or I’ll rip you apart limb from limb.

      Slowly, ever so slowly, Sophia lifted the lid. The latch that had kept it in place was undone, making it easy to release whatever was inside. A subtle vibration stirred beneath the surface as her hand rose high.

      Inside the beaker, shrouded in an aged layer of dust, sat a simple pill. The plastic capsule had an odd label printed on the center, one of a forked tail. Sophia recognized the birth control pill she had been taking over the past several weeks, although this one had a slightly different color coating. 

      Forty-nine you have taken, and forty-nine imprints you have given me. It’s only fitting to give you one for yourself.

      Sophia’s eyes darted to the glass mirror nailed to the door. It was then, for the first time, she caught a fleeting glance at the Skitter behind her. She could see all the tendrils wrapping around her, and the two hoses embedded in her nipples. The surface of their oily black surface pulsed with each slurp.

      A tall shadowy silhouette, barely humanoid in shape, hanged over her with its arms outstretched. Its fingers stretched into the many tendrils holding her in place, and poking into her hefty breasts. It was hard to focus on it, just trying made her feel disoriented and sick to her stomach. But, as she looked it up and down, Sophia noticed the things stomach was bulging.

      The pill sat motionless no longer. The plastic surface cracked, and then shattered, to reveal a slender worm like creature. It slithered away from its shell, then coiled into a knot before outstretching to look up at her. A slender mouth opened, revealing a forked tongue.

      Before Sophia could rationalize, it leaped at her! Sophia jerked back out of instinct, but the shadow kept her in place.

      Forty-nine skitter offspring you have given me, now I give you one of your own. My seed shall take root, and the child will be yours to raise. Be warned…speak of this to anyone, and it will die. 

      Sophia squirmed as the tiny sliver landed in a puddle of her own milk on the surface of her skin, just along the groove of her abdominal muscles. It slithered in the moistened fluids all the way down to the hair between her legs. 

      I don’t want to be impregnated by a Skitter!

      You best not scream, I have plenty of seed left to give if you dare mutter a word!

      Sophia watched in terror as the tiny worm found its way to her groin. Her folds were swollen and wet, and Sophia gasped upon feeling it wiggle its way inside. As soon as it began exploring the length of her womanhood, another tendril, thicker and broader, appeared. Gliding just over her nether lips, the phallus shaped serpent plunged violently into her fertile cove, and expanded against her inner walls.

      Sophia wanted to scream, even as the coil tightened around her throat, she wanted desperately to cry out in pain. The tendril around her mouth altered its shape, creating hundreds of smaller appendages that broke past her lips and filled down her throat.

      Take my seed Sophia. Take it like the slut you are. 

      Sophia’s eyes rolled to the back of her skull. Her insides were ravished and forced to climax again and again, all the while her breasts grew numb and empty. She could feel the tiny intruder exploring the back of her womb, accompanied by a surge of warmth spreading throughout her loins. Towards the end, when her breasts sagged flat against her torso, the Skitter leaned its head in close. Its coldness caused her skin to fizzle and form goosebumps.

      My seed will corrupt your precious egg chambers. Contraception will never work again. So next time you want to form a contract with me, you better offer something more substantial. Better yet, the next time you want something, it’ll be you carrying my forty-nine spawn.

      What would I possibly ever want from you? Sophia could barely open her eyes. What little air she could suck in caused thick droplets of drool to drip from the corners of her mouth.

      The Skitter’s tendrils squirmed in her throat, forcing her gag reflex. She could feel the tentacles exploring her chest, searching for any nectar left inside. The thick serpent buried in her womanhood continued to tease the walls of her inner muscle, forcing her cervix to spasm with each orgasm so that the creature inside felt welcome.

      Your mother refused me the first time, but she eventually changed her mind. You will too. There will come a time when you are on your knees begging for my attention. It could be power, pleasure, prestige, or maybe…wealth? Whatever you desire, it is within my power to give…for a price.

      Never, Sophia’s legs wouldn’t stop jerking as her womb clenched. 

      Whether it’s submission or dominance, I can give you that as well. I would happily enslave you for free. I promise you’ll never be left alone, you’ll never feel neglected or abandoned. I shall mould your mind to forever experience pleasure. It’ll never grow sour. The heights of your sensation shall always expand until your humanity is a thing of the past.

      Please, don’t impregnate me. Take it out! Sophia gurgled more drool as the tentacles rolled around in her esophagus. 

      A deal is a deal. Remember that, the next time you want something from me.

      Sophia’s arms went limp as she couldn’t breath in enough oxygen to fuel her body. 

      I’ll always be watching. Call out to me, when you’ve surrendered to the cruelty of this world.

      Pinned in place, Sophia was powerless to resist until her mind drew blank. Eventually she succumbed to the pleasure, only to fade away into a blind stupor. As her sanity fled, the Skitter enjoyed her body without remorse until every drop of milk was siphoned, and his seed had taken root. 

      When next she awoke; Sophia was alone, laying face down onto the desk. The beaker was gone, and so too was the shattered pill. Her breasts hanged loosely in the air, saggy and drained. Small droplets of milk dripped from her pulsing nipples, as a carpet of blue veins coated her skin. 

      It would be hours before Sophia had the strength to stand, and several hours more for her mammaries to blossom with renewed nourishment. She would have little memory of what transpired that night, although her body would shiver whenever passing by a mirror. Barely a week passed before Sophia started having nightmares of being wrapped in tentacles. 

      Months passed, homecoming came and went, and the end of the semester was near. Subconsciously, Sophia feared she knew the reasons for her insatiable appetite, and sudden bouts of nausea. She neglected to contemplate the mixture of symptoms racking her body, until one night, while at a party, her stomach was too flabby to ignore. 

      While on the dance floor with Chloe and Helena, along with a couple other fraternity brothers mingling around them, Sophia found her knees and ankles far too sore to dance for long. After being carried off the dance floor, it was then that she finally accepted the possibility that someone, or something, was growing inside her.

8