Chapter 33: Broken and Bred
944 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      Working out naked was uncomfortable but necessary to get the desired attention. Sophia needed the healthiest, most dominant, men to fill her hungry womb. Nothing less would do, and nothing less was deserving of her offspring. 

      It didn’t take long, Sophia could somehow sense it the moment the Skitters seed conquered one of her eggs, fertilizing it and sparking a brand new life in her sacred chamber. Her womanhood suddenly felt warm and electric, sending a surge of euphoria through to her heart. Since that moment, Sophia felt as if constantly hopped up on aphrodisiacs, and her breasts were so full of milk they hurt. 

     She spent much of her day in the gym, yet only half the time was actually spent working out. The other half was luring studs to sate her cravings.

      The growing seed needed to be nurtured, like a flower needing proper soil. Without being told, Sophia somehow instinctually knew that the seedling needed to feast on more semen to properly grow. And thus, she devoted her time provided it with an abundance of nutrients. 

      Sophia’s hunger was ravenous, and her diet consisted mostly of milk, meat, and lots of semen. Not only was she degrading herself to fill her loins with buckets fulls of cream, but she was ingesting it as well. It became one of the pivotal staples to all her meals.

      Her studies quickly fell behind, as she spend more and more time among the brothers of the House of Contact, or at the gym. Sophia attended every orgy she could find, often promoting them when necessary, and wasn’t shy about letting multiple men use her like a rag doll at once. Her reputation made it so her sisters no longer had any fun ordering her to humiliate herself. They were more than happy, however, to order other sisters, pawns who were still a little skittish, and held some level of pride, to spend time with her. 

      The constant sexual fervor had grown so ferocious, that Sophia had to consent to electro stimulations to strengthen her inner muscle. It helped keep her tight, along with all the core workouts, after taking so many large shafts. 

      She began enjoying some of the more average sized cocks since her womb was fertilized. Her body was so sensitive that they sufficed, while not threatening to pound her cervix. There was a growing need to protect her fragile womanhood, and letting the giant cocks of so many Contact Brothers shove into her could endanger the child.

      Reluctantly, she had to impose standards, and when Sophia did entertain someone with a large rod, she had to abandon her submissive nature to ensure he didn’t sink in too far. Of course, given her training, Sophia could only keep up the act for so long. All it took was a couple of creampies and she was on the floor like a dog, submissive and breedable, for anyone interested in lightening the load in their balls. 

      Her nipples were drooping, heavy with sustenance, and her breasts ached with each breath. It was torture, not milking them constantly. She felt like a milking cow, and her breasts were so sensitive she could suffer an orgasm by massaging them alone. Images flashed through her mind, of new born babes drinking from her breasts, and growing strong and healthy from her body’s nourishment.

      It made her feel warm inside, thinking of her swelling stomach and her growing child. She wasn’t sure why she feared motherhood so much, in fact, Sophia felt uplifted by the prospect. Her body was literally made for such a purpose, and there was a sense of completion and fulfillment that came with the realization. 

      There was joy with impregnation, and her entire body felt enhanced after conceiving. Colors were sharper, smells were stronger, and every droplet of sweat could be felt strolling down her skin. Everything was more sensitive, all her senses were more alert and focused. 

      Her tastes buds had also changed, likely due to the surge of hormones flooding her system, and she found pleasure in foods that she once thought distasteful. It wasn’t all good, there was morning sickness, and extreme exhaustion throughout the day. It was hard for her to stay awake during class, and her mood swings were hard to control. Sometimes she would feel unbearably cold in the hot summer day, and burning hot when sitting under a cold shower. 

      One thing helped to ease the nerves, and stave off the worst of such symptoms, and that was of course lots of unprotected sex. 

      It was only in the heat of the moment, shortly after discovering she was pregnant, that Sophia came to the realization that Helena had something to do with the Skitter’s involvement on campus. How else could she have gotten hold of the strange birth control pills? The ones with the odd label on the side, and likely similar to the one the creature had given to her bearing its own seed. 

      After spending time in the gym, her body coated in male sperm, she met up with Helena at the nearby coffee house on campus. No one thought it odd to see her strutting around in such a state, for they had gotten used to seeing her like this. This late in the semester, there were a dozen other women who behaved the same as well, and often went without clothes to enjoy all the attention they could garner. Sophia was distinguishable among them by her glowing tattoo’s only, for most of them were pregnant and no less beautiful.

      When confronting Helena about the pills, in a rare moment of privacy, Sophia was happy to see Helena was also bathed in baby batter. Her skin was smothered in cream, and her hair was matted from all the thick liquids. She seemed exhausted from whatever orgy she had come from, and wasn’t shy about how she looked.

      Helena was also showing signs of pregnancy, her stomach being slightly pudgy. Her breasts were swollen and coated in veins, and her thick hips seemed padded with additional layers fatty tissue. 

      “I had no choice,” She had explained after being asked about the birth control pills.

      “What did you do?” Sophia long suspected the answer already, but now confronting Helena about it gave her some confidence.

      “I wanted to feel the pleasure of a man. It offered to give me that pleasure, in exchange I had to extend its contract to someone else.” Helena laid it all out in her confession. “It gave me those pills, several every night, and by giving them to you, you were unknowingly making a deal with it.”

      It dawned on Sophia that each time she took one of those pills, somehow she was helping the Skitter conceive a new creature of its own, blessed with some of her own genes. How such a thing could be possible was beyond her, it reached to the levels of the supernatural, but it was the only thing that made any sense. “You could’ve warned me…” Sophia stammered.

      Helena looked bashful and ashamed. “If I had, my…thing would go away.”

      Sophia remembered the Skitter telling her something similar would happen to the child in her womb if she told anyone what happened. So far she hadn’t explained any of this to Helena, nor had she confirmed that her child wasn’t entirely human, but her girlfriend was wise enough to put the pieces together. 

      “Won’t you lose it now? Now that you’ve told me?” Sophia looked toward Helena’s crotch, half expecting to see a bulge wither away.

      “The deal is already done, the contract complete. So no, I don’t think so.” Helena sighed, her hand reaching down to feel up her special pieces. 

      A thought dawned on Sophia while contemplating this. “Wait, you’ve been taking those pills too!” 

      “Yeah,” Helena responded sourly. “They did the trick, for a while, at least.”

      “So…can I ask who the baby-daddy is?” Sophia half expected it was the same creature that impregnated her, however it was also likely the creature stopped feeding her pills after the contract was complete. Given Helena’s appetite for sexual debauchery, anyone could’ve been responsible once the pills ran dry. 

      “No idea.” Helena placed a hand on her stomach.

      The two of them remained silent for a moment, listening to the sounds of grunting coming through the walls on either side. Even the coffee house on campus wasn’t immune to sexual exploitation. 

      “I’m dropping out,” Sophia took a long sip of her mocha before continuing. “I can’t stand these classes, I can’t even get a single passing grade now, and none of the men here are serious.”

      Helena looked up at her in surprise.

      “I’m going to finish out the semester,” Sophia continued. “And then I’m going back to the farm. I’ve got the goods to make a solid living. It’s not what I wanted but…it’s better than this,” Sophia shrugged after speaking her mind.

      Helena didn’t respond, only looked at her with inquisitive eyes.

      Sophia looked back down at her coffee and brought the cup to her lips. “Who knows, maybe after a breeding contract or two, I can afford a trendy apartment on the west side. My body is more than healthy enough to go for a high price. I even have one deal in the making.”

      “You’re talking about that rich family on the West Side?” Helena asked

      “The Durant’s, yes they are one prominent suitor. But there are others.” Sophia looked at her nearly empty cup. It wasn’t good to drink caffeine in her current state, so Sophia had to go with the non-caffeinated brew. It wasn’t as good, but it was better than water.

      “So I guess I have a decision to make?” Helena leaned back in her chair. Her breasts hanged loosely in her uniform. 

      “I don’t expect you to follow me,” Sophia remarked.

      “Have you talked to Chloe yet?” Helena couldn’t stop rubbing the back of her neck, it was something she did when nervous or frustrated.

      “No,” Sophia gulped. “I haven’t seen her in a while. She won’t answer my texts. Have you seen her?”

      “I saw her at the Rachelle party a couple days ago. Not since?” Helena’s voice quivered.

      Sophia traced her memory, thinking back to that night only a few days ago. “You mean…the one in that strange old warehouse in the underground? It was so nasty with those mildewy chairs, I’m surprised your sisters wanted to party there.”

      “Yeah,” Helena agreed with Sophia’s assessment. 

      Once out Sophia already decided that she would never attend a party in such a decrepit place. “Now I’m getting worried.”

      “Then let’s find her. I doubt she’ll let you drop out without a word. And if you leave, no doubt she’ll follow. What am I to do without both my favorite companions?” Helena rested her chin in her hand, and looked toward the window with pouty lips.

      Sophia chuckled a little, sensing Helena’s inward distress. “You could come with us? My mothers dairy will gladly have you.”

      “Now that’s an enticing thought.” Helena rolled her eyes. She barely touched her coffee. “Us sharing a stall together, sitting back with our tits hanging out, and watching as the three of us are milked all day.”

      Sophia wasn’t sure why everyone assumed they were milked in stalls, like actual cows. The dairy treated everyone nicely, and often provided the best in comfortable seating, and provided quality entertainment while filling the daily quota. “You do know they have monitors we can watch while working right?”

      Helena froze, her fingers tapping against the coffee cup. “So the gamer girl squad can continue?” 

      “Of course!” Sophia would rather read instead, but their daily game nights had become a pleasing ritual.

      “…I’ll think about it…” Helena relaxed a bit, or at least seemed more relaxed.

      “Good to hear.” Just as Sophia placed her coffee cup on the table, a rather large penis slapped the wooden table next to it. The elongated shaft belonged to a stout fraternity brother who seemed heavily drunk, and wouldn’t stop staring at Sophia’s breasts. 

      Another erection, this one a bit shorter and fatter, dangled in front of Helena’s eyes, and she gasped while looking at it. 

      Sophia wrapped her fingers around the erection on the table, admiring its firmness, before letting its owner touch her shoulder. “Good boy, but you’re a little too big for me.” She fluttered her eyelashes at the fraternity jock while shooting him a cute smile. “But, I’ll be happy to let you fuck my tits. Would that make you happy?”

      “Yes, please…” the drunkard’s expression made her laugh. 

      She looked over to Helena, who was already sucking on the other mans shaft. Her own bulge was poking out, and Sophia couldn’t wait to see what would happen when the guy spotted it. It was always a sight, seeing the shock on their faces upon learning that Helena was a hermaphrodite. Apparently Helena wasn’t the only one, although she was probably the only one open about it. 

      Sophia couldn’t help but wonder, how many others made similar deals with Skitters, and at what cost. 

 

6