Chapter 34: An Accord
580 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      It didn’t take long to find Chloe. All Sophia had to do was follow the moaning in the sub-levels. It echoed down the dark halls, bouncing from one empty chamber to the next. It was strange that the noise hadn’t attracted anyone else, for it was rare for there to be no students sneaking around in the underground. 

      When she found Chloe, her best friend was pinned in the corner of a cramped storage closet. The closet itself was buried in a long forgotten section of the underground, and whatever had been stored was long gone. Chloe’s arms were bound overhead, while her legs were spread wide. Wrapping around her lithe frame, was a seething mass of leathery coils, each blending perfectly with the shadows. On the ground beneath her was a small, but reputable, stack of sack like bags. Each was the size of a small ball, and were actively pulsating. 

      As Sophia watched with a lump in her throat, Chloe began pushing out another one. In place of pain, Chloe gasped in orgasmic pleasure as the meat sack was birthed from her loins. Sophia watched in horror, fascination, and jaw-dropping confusion. Chloe’s legs quivered as another series of birth pangs began. 

      A cold brush of air wafted against Sophia’s shoulder as she watched. Sophia tensed, the Skitter loomed in from behind.

      “She wanted utters like yours, and I granted them. I don’t think she understood the conditions for the deal, however.” The things voice was cold, and razor sharp.

      Sophia’s nipples perked, while gazing at Chloe’s massive rack. Her best friends breasts were swollen melons, and perfectly formed. “What did you do?” Sophia asked, her voice completely dry.

      “I took a portion of her mind,” the Skitter made an eery grunting noise that barely passed for a laugh. “As you can see, she’s better for it.” 

      “Give it back!” Sophia stammered. Fear triumphed over defiance almost immediately after she spoke.

      Chloe moaned as another egg sack slipped from her loins to join the pile on the floor. The Skitter seemed to swim through the air as it nestled closely to Chloe’s naked body. A shadowy arm stroked the side of her soft breasts, as if admiring its work.

      “So you want to make a deal with me? You want me to give her back her mind?” The thing’s voice was thin. 

      Sophia just looked at him in stunned silence. Cold sweat ran down her skin, and a rather large droplet tickled along her plump cleavage.

      The Skitter looked directly at her. What passed for a snarl could barely be seen in the dim light, and its pitch black eyes were a shade darker than its ghastly silhouette. Sensing her desire to restore Chloe’s mind, the Skitter reached out. “I can come to a negotiation.”

      The things smile was enough to make Sophia’s legs shake, and she struggled to remain standing. “What do you want?” She asked.

      For a moment the Skitter looked her over while continuing to stroke Chloe’s giving flesh. Seconds grew into minutes, and Sophia felt each one pass by ever so slowly. The air tasted like sweat, and there was another smell that was alien to her that stung the nostrils. 

      “You’ve got quite the milk glands there,” the Skitter finally spoke. The way it referred to her endowments as ‘milk glands’ sounded unsettling. It continued, “Especially for such a young woman with barely a babe in your stomach.”

      Sophia’s throat ran dry. Her eyelashes fluttered in the dusty air. “I’m not sure I like where this is going.”

      “I want to…improve them a little.” Its dead eyes looked squarely toward her ample chest.

      “How?” Sophia could barely speak. Chloe leaned forward as her body spasmed in pleasure. Already another egg sack was squeezing down her birth canal. Sophia couldn’t help but wonder how many were stirring inside her friends womb, and also, if the same kind of thing was inside her? 

      A warmth pressed against her loins, as newly formed tentacles extended from the Skitter’s fingers, and crawled along the floor. They ran up her legs, exploring the length, and feeling the muscle, of her thighs before wrapping gently around her waist. As they journeys up her stomach, and clutched the tender soft mounds of her breasts, Sophia’s body responded gratefully. 

      It was as if an aphrodisiac seeped into the pores of her skin, causing her nerves to sing and her arousal to spark. Sophia suddenly felt light headed as the slime coating the tentacles absorbed through her skin. Her nipples grew stout, and each time the tentacles tightened their grip, a large spurt of milk erupted from her nubs.

      “I will enhance them to be suitable playthings for the child in your belly. Your sustenance will have an arousing property like a strong aphrodisiac. It’ll be delicious to others not of your kin, enslaving all men to your cream. Your nipples will also be several times more sensitive, you’ll be able to climax by touching them alone.” The Skitter suddenly appeared directly in front of her. Its coils tightened around her, engulfing her body in a tingling sensation. “What do you say? It’s not such a bad deal for you.”

      “Why would you want to mess up my breasts?” Sophia gasped as something long and sinewy brushed against her delicate pearl, rubbing along the folds of her nether-lips.

      “I find it entertaining. I can do more, of course. But, to give you even greater pleasure I’ll want more from you. Maybe after you’ve spawned, you’ll be ready for more?” A long sharp finger strolled along her chin, and Sophia looked down to watch as a bright white fluid began oozing from one of the mushroom headed tentacles laying onto her breasts.

      “It doesn’t sound so bad to be honest.” Sophia’s mind wandered. Her breathing increased as the gravy spread along her sensitive skin. A surge of adrenaline spiked through her veins, along with one of the greatest sensations of euphoria she had ever experienced. It reminded Sophia of when it released its cream inside her, only days ago. Her lust began spilling down her thighs, just thinking about it.

      “So you’ll agree?” It asked mischievously. The tentacle between her legs flirted with her inner muscle, stirred by her squirting lady-cum, and threatening to plunge into her warmth. 

      Sophia couldn’t resist if she wanted too, and she wasn’t sure that was the case. She wanted the Skitter to enhance her pleasure, to alter her mammaries in such a way. 

      “Sure,” the single word was barely a whisper, yet the Skitter heard it even despite Chloe’s exasperated moans.

      “Then we have an accord.” The Skitter chuckled loudly in the gloom as the deal was struck.

      Before Sophia could reconsider, two sharp tentacles stabbed into her nipples, and Sophia screamed from the sudden pain. She could feel something searing hot being pumped into her precious endowments, and everything turned white as the world collapsed around her.

6