Chapter 6 Courage
2.1k 7 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tanya waved her hands and suddenly notifications appeared in the air in front of me

Congratulations

Congratulations to the User for becoming one of the Omegas of the World Creation App/System

 

Welcome User

Welcome Omega User to the World Creation App/System, may the user create civilizations as magnificent as the stars themselves. 

Please provide the User Name for further features to be available.

 

"Umm, Miss Fairy..."

"Please call me Tanya, just Tanya no Miss or anything like that, no need for such formalities"

"Umm, then Tanya, can you explain some things to me?"

"Sure ask away, I am here to that only so shoot away"

"Umm, what is Omega? Why is the Name of the World Creator App showing System after the App with the slash? And why do I need to put a User Name?"

"Wait! Wait, my tiger Wait! One question at a time please."

"Umm, then please tell me first, why is there a System added at the end of the World Creator App name using a slash?"

"Oh that's simple enough to explain, you must remember the talk you had with Jospel, right, he said explicitly to you that the World Creator App only appeared on your phone because you were prone to watching your phone screen for the visuals.

"Similarly the name World Creator App is just for something that your brain interpreted it to be so for it to be correct enough to appear on the screen of your mobile phone.

"Now that with my previous statement to you that the World Cultivator App/System is..."

"There you said it that way too," I said suddenly without thinking

"Don't interrupt me!" she spat at me then continued "So I was saying that, the World Cultivator App/System it is somewhat, actually to a large extent, similar to the Systems you read about in those novels, mangas and what not.

"What I did not anticipate was your understanding changing a sudden turn and you start thinking halfway about it as a kind of system too, along with original app thoughts."

"Sooo, you are saying that the difference I am seeing is simply because of my different thought, how is that possible, clearly remember even the Jospel saying and calling it the 'World Creator App'"

"Was he now, how can you be so sure that it was what he as saying"

"Because I..."

"Because you heard him, but now you are seeing so how do you know that the thing written and spoken are different and not the same"

"I.."

"You don't, so listen closely my dear boy, or you just might make a similar error sometime again.

"The thing is what you are reading and hearing is not in your language, no it is the original language of the app/system that is same for all of the Users.

"Even what I am talking in is the same original language of the app/system.

" you don't need to think that this is a just a joke or some fun that I am making of you, no, this is pure absolute unadulterated truth.

"This is happening due to the special ability of the language itself, this language has the ability to make anyone who has not studied it and does not understand its structure to make itself understood in meanings that appeal to the user's subconscious and make the user see or hear in the form of that meaning in the way of the user's language.

"This is also the reason why when the meaning of the word changed for you, what you see became different too.

"So is it clear now?"

"Yes, I think I understand"

"Good now ask other ones you wanted to, but one by one only"

"Yeah I'll continue then, what is the meaning of word 'Omega' before user and why does the system say I have become one?"

I continued with my doubts 

"Oh Yeah it looks like you got one of the Omega tags that's very good for you, both in early development and also for the future.

"So you asked what the tag Omega is right, so the thing is the system has a difference in level how it views a user, some are very low in its list and some are high, after all, there are 100,000 people who got the app/system, so it needs to distinguish the good weed from the bad weed and the Omega tag is one of those things.

"You will get various types of extra help or facilities when you are doing something as compared to other users without this tag."

At this point she stood still as she saw my hand was a bit up, I just wanted to do confirmation and she obliged

"So, you mean the Omega word is a tag or a title similar to a VIP pass as compared to others"

"Yes, that's hat it's like."

"But then how did I get it?"

"It's because you had the nerve to actually wait and ask Jospel some questions even though most of the others have retreated, that action of yours, whether it is your stupidity or courage that made you stay, to ask your doubt even though you were not the one alone with similar doubt, made you shine among the others even if you were not really that different in the app's/system's view before that."

"So you are saying me staying back to ask was stupid?"

I asked her in a bit annoyed voice

"No, I said it was both Stupid and Courageous"

She replies curtly

"So still it was stupid yeah"

I said repeating myself

"Yeah"

she admits

"So ho close was I to dying?"

I asked trying to keep my voice calm and failing, after all this, had happened, how could I not have thought of that possibility.

"Very very close, it was lucky you didn't try anything funny before and never said anything offensive about Jospel at that time, no at any point of time actually while you were there"

Seeing my face turning paler by the second she added

"don't worry you won't be killed do easily by anyone without a proper reason and you are safe for now, why to worry, he won't be coming back to kill you, now keep up your morale"

she slowly tried to calm me down and calm I did, even if it was slow.

"Really there is no need for us to discuss these things, if he wanted to he could kill us in a heartbeat and we wouldn't have been able to protest"

my face which had started to gain color went pale again, but this time I controlled myself, I couldn't continue to act like a wimp, so I nodded my understanding to her and said

"Umm let's continue with the questions"

I said to her in a weak voice

"What?"

She said as if having a problem understanding what I said

"I said let's continue"

I said again in a stronger voice

"WHAT"

she asked shouting

"LET'S CONTINUE"

I replied shouting.

And only now did I saw her smiling face and finally realized, she, well she had only been acting like that just now, only to take my mind out of the previous topic.

Trying to awaken the fire my courage with the spark of anger.

And it looked like it was working.

37