Chapter 4 Beauty
2.7k 4 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I would be very happy to tell you I faced the phone with confidence and tried to find out the truth, but... That would be a lie.

    I did nothing like that, the next thing I did was to throw my phone out of the window of my seat.

    Good riddance I thought and for permanent this time, I wished.

    My phone which I had thrown out did not show it's face to me the whole of that day, for that I was happy I thought I might have completely taken care of it.

    But no I had not.

    I found it waiting for me in my room that night.

    The that happen was this, I came home in evening after the day at college, had my dinner had some talk with my mother related to how I should start studying more now that I was in 2nd year and I was telling her o will take care of it, then she went into an argument with me about...

    Oh sorry, distracted.

    So I was saying I 'talked' with my mother, then after I had brushed my teeth I went to my room and just as I was ready to go play some games from my phone, which I only just remembered to have become haunted, then go to bed I noticed it.

    My phone my bloody Marry equivalent of a phone was there on the desk with the screen open.

    I looked at the time at 9:46 pm so ok too early for ghost killings.

    Then I reached out for it and looked at the open screen.

    There in the screen what looked like a blue eye was looking at me.

    At that moment the blue eye on the phone and the brown eyes of mine were staring into each other.

    Then the next I gave a small scream and made actions of throwing the phone out like a cricket ball is thrown.

    "Don't you dare" a voice suddenly sounded in my year, it was a sweet' ish voice laced with a growl and a threat.

    "What! Where! Who!" Were the only things that I said in response.

    "Look at your phone. Damn it why am I stuck with a stupid guy like you? Why?" The voice

    Finally looking down at my hands and my phone I could see a figure of a person, a lady?, In a red dress with her hands on her hips, her face making a pout, Looking back at me with her me.

    The first thing I noticed about this lady was that she was drop-dead gorgeous, and a beauty that would have shown large and wide in movies, a perfect model.

    The second thing he noticed was the wings on her back, years she had wings and those too that looked like of a bee, those too with the gold equivalent veins in the wings.

    The third was that how the heck was the face and body and even the wings so detailed in the screen.

    I mean I had a new model of the phone that came with good stats in it, but still, it was not HD to degree that it could have that much of detail.

    "Oi! What are you staring at?" the beauty in the phone said, bringing me out of my thoughts and then noticing I have been looking closely at her lips the whole time while I was thinking.

    "Oh! Sorry Howell who or what are you and why are you in my phone?"

    I said with some courage after all the events from yesterday had sharpened his mind somewhat and now it was not like I was to jump every second and every time something happened.

     And something told me that it will.

    "Oh! So finally down to talk and no more jumping around we."

    "Yeah sorry I was not really expecting everything that happened"

    I said with a small voice then,

    "But you did not say who are you?"

    I asked back again

    "Oh me I am Tanya the Partner Fairy"

    Silence continued

    "Umm and..."

    I asked again, pressing for more info.

    "Say 'World Creator App Initiate' then I'll tell," she told me

    "Sure I'll do it World Creator App Initiate, now please say" I am an idiot ain't I.

    She sweetly smiled and said

    "Sure Opening app"

    "Wait for wha...."

    And my voice was suddenly cut and my body which who knows when sat on the bed bent backwards and lay on the bed with long weak breathing.

43