Conditions!
5.4k 14 130
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Listen Tsubaki". I broke her train of thoughts which were leaking out.

I made her sit down from a strangling position as I also sat beside her.

" If I am going to live here then there must be some boundaries we have to draw".

"As long I am breathing in the same air as Kazuya kun, I will be fine". As a lovestruck maiden, she agreed with me.

'Man it's irresistible.' Seeing her like this, my internal reasoning started fading.

A beautiful girl, fawning on me this much was already way out of my imagining abilities. 

" First, we have to sleep in a separate room for now okay?" I said as sleeping together might be dangerous as I have a very bad habit to cuddle with anything I have by my side. Well, cuddling with Tsubaki was whole another level which I would wholeheartedly welcome, but I wanted to take things slow.

"O....k..a..y" She gave me a long okay but her face didnt give me a single percent of trustability in her words.

"Second. We can't let people know about us cohabitating understood?" I asked.

"But why? Is there anyone whom you don't want to tell we are a thing now?" She asked even we weren't in a relationship, she was thinking of us as a couple.

"There isn't one person, I don't want to know about us." Suddenly the cheerful smile disappeared from her face and darkness started enveloping her.

'Oh shit! She misunderstood'.

"It's not from my side Tsubaki. It's more like your fan groups. I know it will sound wimpy and sissy, but I don't want to tarnish your reputation and all". I said what I believed as Tsubaki was one hella popular in school. I mean she was known by each year and adorned by them all. She could wage a rebellion or might win the student council if she wants. Various fan groups of Tsubaki Kayo have formed and sadly I was also a part of it for some months during my second year. 

'How childish I could be'. I sighed inwardly.

" So the people in the class will trouble Kazuya kun right?" I hesitantly nodded as this was the half-truth. It will also hinder her as various people would probably ask her to break up with me or something.

"Then I will make them disappear".

" Huh". I immediately looked toward her in a confused manner.

"Nothing and you don't have to worry. We won't tell them but we won't hold ourselves either un~der~stood?" She swayed her index finger in front of my face and said with a sadistic smile.

I gulped hard while thinking whether she what nature would she adapt in bed.

"Okay fine". I agreed and looked away. This kind of Tsubaki was dangerous for my heart.

My face was kinda hot or maybe because of the room temperature.

" Anything else?" She asked while peeking at me, in a playful voice.

"Um...I don't know for now I wi-". She cut me off and stood up immediately.

" Then that's that. Apart from these two conditions you said, everything will be my way. Teehee~" She gave a cute giggle like how a kid gets two candies in one wrapper. I also smiled warmly seeing her like that.

"Ah wait I forgot a really important thing". Suddenly Kayo plopped down beside me.

" Why did you suddenly start ignoring me 2 months 20 days ago?" This question, I most likely wanted to dodge.

"Ah, it's nothing. Just some misunderstanding from my side". I tried to shrug off but looking at Kayo's demeanor it didn't seem that she was convinced.

" I would like to hear it. I mean if by any chance in the future you become mad at me again then I can have a clue don't you think?" She raised a question that somewhat made sense.

"It's just I saw you with someone and you know...anyway I just said it was a misunderstanding and I was a real doofus to not talk to you about it". I said as I felt really pathetic after I realize today, that it was all my trash imagination and I should have continued being with her.

"Kazuya kun. " She said in a serene voice making me look at her subconsciously.

"I love you and my entire being belongs to you. So ever in your life, you think that I shouldn't be with someone then snatch me away. Believe me, I would love it if you do that. " I nodded with butterflies flowing inside me. The feeling of someone belonging to me wasn't half bad and more it the person was none other than my first love.

"But remember the same goes for you Kazuya kun. I won't tolerate if someone gets closer to you regardless of gender, so please refrain for sake of others' safety." I gulped hard with all my butterflies burnt in an instant.

"Yes, ma'am". 

___...___

" So when should we shift your things here Kazuya kun?" She asked as we moved toward the dining table for a hot tea.

The dining space was beautiful and authentic.

A glass bane in place of the wall showing the entire city illuminated in the night sky, with hazy clouds and fog covering the scene partially. The kitchen was like what I have seen in moves. Designer things were all over the place. The kitchen looked neat. The dining had four chairs and the way it had things decorated on it made me think whether I was in a reality show or sort.

A small bonsai plant in the middle and small jars and salt-pepper dispenser arranged neatly in the center with table clothes put on each head.

"Do you like how I decorated it?" She asked while leaning on the kitchen slab.

Her thin one-piece was amplifying her two mounds making me look away with a red face.

"Ye-yeah. It's amazing". I said one word in complement but I wanted to say more.

'Tsubaki, are you teasing me on purpose?' I asked inwardly but looking at her cute smile I thought I was reading too much into it.

" I guess I will go back to my apartment and pack everything until tomorrow morning. What about it?" I asked. I didn't need much time to pack everything as I have recently shifted so most of my belongings were already packed.

"How about we both go and shift right now?" She said nonchalantly while preparing the tea.

'It smells good.' The fragrance of tea was fermenting around the surrounding.

"Ah. Why now and you don't have to come. It's cramped and dirty there". I tried to reason as I knew being so rich would make her feel disgusted in my shack. Well, I also felt weird even I was living in a 2LDK house, much smaller than this one.

" No can do Kazuya kun. I also want to help you know". Her words were anything but convincing.

'She just doesn't want me to stay away from her'.I sighed.

130