First breakfast with her!
4.8k 13 109
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You sure are an early bird. " I walked toward the dining table and after cautiously pulling it, so it won't make a sound, I sat while gawking toward the open kitchen.

Tsubaki was stirring something when I called. She immediately swirled around and faced me with a beaming smile on my face. 

She didn't have any make-up like yesterday, making her elegantly cute. In school, I always have seen her with light makeup, so this no filter Tsubaki made me melt.

Another thing which I guess very few people have seen...

"Good morning Kazuya kun. Did you sleep well?" She asked while beating forward. Her top had a little deeper cut near the neck, so after taking a glance(involuntarily), I looked somewhere else.

"It was good. But I wanna ask something". She hummed and turned around. It seemed that she was cooking soup or something as from the fragrance I received.

" Did I do something inappropriate in sleep like in a weird manner?" Her spoon dropped from her hand with her body visibly jolted once.

___...___

{3 hours ago}

It was 5.30 in the morning when the biological cycle of Kayo hit her up and she opened her eyes groggily. She always goes for a jog and does a light workout in the morning. It was her habit since a very early age. During exam times she uses some extra time of her physical training for studies. She generally gets various ideas of dress designing, as she walks in the open air, so the morning time always seemed important for her.

Last night was the best night she could count in her diary.

Well, it was really tough for her to sleep in Kazuya's arms as his mere presence around makes her nervous, so being in that much close proximity, made her blown off.

When she got embraced first in his arms, she was mentally emotional but when he finally fell asleep, reality smashed her hard. 

She did something in spur of the moment which made her feel like dying several times afterward, during the night. 

It was really tough to fall asleep in the arm of a person she longed for such a long time, but when she did go to dreamland, her sleep became out of the world comforting.

Back in reality, she was all thinking about what happened to her last night and suddenly she turned her head to the right and found Kazuya's sleeping face inches apart from her. 

Her face flushed and she momentarily suppressed her breath so she won't disturb him. The sudden urge to snap an uncountable picture arose in her. But she held it for now and without making any unnecessary movement she made some distance from him but only to fail.

Kazuya's loose grip on her abdomen suddenly got tightened as well his brows. He frowned in his sleep and pulled Kayo with his arm gripping her belly which was now exposed due to sudden movement.

Kayo tried hard to suppress her yelp and she somehow succeeded. Kazuya's hand was now holding her bare stomach and his face snuggled in her neck.

She felt like her heart would leap out of her mouth as she felt him moving his hand and his hot breath tickling her nape.

She noted that Kazuya is the only person who can bring these many events into her life without even knowing.

____...____

"No-nothing. " Her stutter didnt give much confidence to her words.

"Tsubaki I am sorry if I had done anything wrong. Now you know why we must sleep seper-" My words came to an abrupt end when she turned toward me with her spatula in hand.

"We are sleeping together every day from now on. And you didnt do anything wrong. It was surprising but everything you did was something you could do only with me. So it's fine. Understood?" She swayed the wooden spoon as she said.

"Yes ma'am." I straightened my back as I responded.

'Now I am more concerned about what I did to her'.

_____..._____

After getting refreshed and changing my clothes after a quick wash, I sat at the dining table.

The breakfast was served as I sat opposite to Tsubaki.

The city was now clearer in the view from the glass bane. The situation was refreshing with a hot breakfast on the table, wonderful scenery out of the window and a beautiful girl smiling at you.

'This really feels unrealistic'. After shaking my head I and Tsubaki started feasting on breakfast.

The breakfast was simply exquisite. Garlic bread, chicken veggie soup, and some other side dishes. We ate in silence but I complimented her in my mind on every serving I took.

"It was great. To be precise, I never had such delicious garlic bread before. " I had a picky taste when it comes to any kind of food as I couldn't compliment something until I doesn't like it. Mom always got pissed at me for this behavior of mine but I couldn't help it.

However, Tsubaki's dishes were flawless. It could certainly become A star breakfast in any restaurant.

"Thank you. Please leave the dishes on the table". She smiled and replied.

" No Tsubaki. You cooked the meal. So now I must wash them up."

"Bu-" This time I cut her short and said before standing up.

"We are living together Tsubaki so don't be formal or are you treating me as a guest?". She immediately looked at me with a denying look.

" Please wash dishes Kazuya kun". She gave up in the end.

I smiled happily and took both of our dishes and moved toward the kitchen.

_____...._____

After washing the dishes, I was about to walk toward the room to find Tsubaki when she came outside energetically.

"Kazuya kun!" 

"Hmm?" I got startled but asked anyhow.

"Let's go on a date".

___________________________

 A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. I was dead tired while writing it. 

 Anyway, drop a comment if you are liking the story. I will really appreciate if you do:)

109