Friendly fire?
92 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The room was huge...like really huge. If every guy in the third year had been given a single room, I suppose we might have somehow settled ourselves.

Since this was a traditional type of resort, there was no bed given which was kind of a plus since the atmosphere of the surroundings and the tone of the room might have gotten ruined with beds.

There was approximately 650 sq ft of space with two pairs of wardrobes just on either side of the room. There was a sliding door that led to the changing room which was quite spacious for two people to enter easily.

There was a door to the washroom and toilet as well with all kinds of toiletries available and the shower was really fascinating. There was a small jacuzzi and a cabin for a steam bath as well. The bathtub had enough space to take a comfortable wash.

The thought of having a bath with Tsubaki inside that bathtub...yeah, I need to control myself.

"Damn, the steam actually works.... "

"Hey, is this phone to call room service from the pot? I mean what are they gonna deliver? Laxative for an instant-"

"Shut up, Shun! Leave that phone and check this out... "

Maybe it was because I live in probably one of the most expensive apartments in Tokyo that my reaction wasn't as pronounced as my roommates.

I looked around the room for a while before moving my feet toward the rectangular window just opposite the entrance. Fortunately, the room insulation was working even before we walked in so I didn't have to keep wearing those uncomfortably thick socks.

"Haah~" Sliding the window slightly, I couldn't help sighing as my gaze fell on the beautiful scenery displayed out of the window.

The atmosphere was so calm and serene that it made my shoulders relax instantly. There was a broad pond in between the backyard with a stone paved footpath engraved around it. There were bamboo and pinus trees swaying slightly with the breeze adding a beautiful touch to the already perfect picture-like view. The mountains in the back, the slow sound of water rippling because of pond fish, and the rustling of leaves just was the best kind of soundtrack I needed to relax.

This indeed was heaven.

"Close the window, will ya? " And baam... the perfect scenery and the background music was interrupted by the nut head bastard.

"Can't you let me enjoy myself even a little, you jerk! "

"Ou!!" Kunimi pulled his leg and grabbed his toe while doing some weird dance moves to soothe the pain his toes must be feeling right now.

That's the recipe to keep your friends in check. Struck your heel to their toes and enjoy the show~

"Kazuya...you are gone! " My eyes slightly widened since Kunimi instantly launched his victimized feet in my direction with a roundhouse kick.

I didn't have the time to dodge which resulted in a numbing pain striking my butt.

"Fuck! The damage was doubled you gross shit..."I held my aching behind before cursing the guy who doesn't hold back even in friendly fire at all!

"Seriously you guys fight like middle schoolers..." Shun walked in as a middleman to pacify the situation...

"Seriously, Kazuya...I would have never tolerated it if my friend had kicked me on the ass like that..."

...or so I thought.

****

It was already two in the afternoon when we changed into more comfortable clothes after chatting and snacking on the food we brought from home.

I got to know the fourth person in the room. His name was Shirayaki Kanata, the genius of 3-B. I didn't know him since Kanata was an introvert through and through and barely visited any clubs other than the library. He just hangs out with his close friends like Shun.

Nakayama Shun was someone I got to know outside the school, in the cafe where I and Kunimi usually spent our time after school. He's a fun-loving guy and really down to earth. Except for his dyed pink hair and piercing, he really was a good guy from a general perspective.

"Do you think they would ask us to join some buffet for lunch? I really wanna spend some time with my girl... " Shun sighed as he planted his head on the kotatsu.

I don't really know who his girlfriend is, but it seems Shun was having a rough time with her because of his usual habit of arriving late. He was also late for this trip to the point he almost missed the last bus.

"I think you should give her some gift...there are shops inside the resort you know... "Kanata spoke while adjusting his glasses.

Shun instantly himself and turned toward Kanata with starry eyes, "Really? Where? Can you lead me there, bud? "

"Ahahah....sure... " Despite seeming to be reluctant slightly, being pushed by Shun, Kanata assented to the request.

"Gift shop in hotel...? Strange...but how do you know about it, Kanata?"

Kunimi asked while applying some kind of jel on his toes. There was a blue marking there which made me realize that my strike might have been a little harder than I intended it to be.

Maybe I was rather easy to read since finding my gaze, Kunimi snarled in my direction. Unlike me, he really is a violent guy, truth be told.

"Well, I did some research and found out most of the amenities of this place. There are open onsen and masseurs available as well. Of course..only if the teachers allow it. "

'Masseurs eh...' I didn't have a good feeling about it. Regardless, I was not going to even think about it since I knew Tsubaki wouldn't like it if I went all naked even if the masseur had been a guy.

'Hmm...how would it feel to have a full body massage... ' Feeling the aching body all over I just had a casual thought about it.

...but at that time, I didn't know my unspoken wish would soon come true and no one else but my girlfriend would be the one to take the job and fulfill my desire...

***

A/N: - Steamy sweetness on the way.

Drop a comment if you are liking the story so far~

2