She can’t endure~
240 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside a similar room to the one Kazuya was sharing with the other three, but on the other side of the resort could be seen certain females currently in the process of examining the exquisite room they were given.

There was only one person in the room who looked the least enthusiastic about the amenities the place was providing and how beautiful the scenery was outside the window.

Tsubaki Kayo was just occupying the kotatsu and sighing once in a while. The reason why she seemed so sad was because of her desire to enjoy every bit and piece of this new experience of this resort room with her Kazu-kun.

'Curse that baldy...' Tsubaki knew she was being unreasonable here but it didn't matter! She wanted to be spoiled right here and right now!

'But Kazu-kun is not here to spoil me...' Sobbing to herself silently Tsubaki didn't realize when her roommates finished checking out the room and gathered around the table.

"Wao...Tsubaki-san seriously cared about no one but Kazuya-kun." The long pink-haired girl with a black hairband tied around her ponytail spoke with a whistle.

It wasn't difficult for them to realize why Tsubaki seemed in such sorrow.

"Yup, couldn't agree more." Replied Sayo who was also a part of the room. She already was aware of the obsession Tsubaki carried for her beloved so it wasn't very surprising for her.

"Well, Kazu-kun is worth being cared about that much." Tsubaki turned her gaze toward the fourth girl in the room with whom she was the least acquainted.

Auburn hair was flowing down her head and reaching up to her waist with hair pins keeping the braided lock at the side of her forehead. Emerald eyes and an okay-ish figure.

Danger rate: Medium, Tsubaki deduced.

"Wao...it feels Tsubaki-san is rating Miyako..." The pinkhead spoke in an unenergetic tone as all of the three deduced how Tsubaki was evaluating the brunette named Shirakawa Miyako.

"And she has been put in a relatively low category..." Sayo added, much to Miyako's sulking reaction.

"It's not like that, Shirakawa-san...and I am just thinking about whether he has settled comfortably or not." Tsubaki comforted the disheartened Miyako before she presented a part of the truth.

"Settled you say...isn't Kazuya-kun also there with his buddy? The arrangements have been made accordingly after all." Sayo said as she began pulling out her jacket and throwing it over to the side.

"Yeah...don't start to make a mess Sayo." Tsubaki sighed before she got up and went to hang the jacket onto the clothes hanger.

Sayo thanked her before the three continued their chatting.

Just as Tsubaki was about to crouch and pick up the jacket she felt the vibration from her hoodie pocket. Fishing out her phone, Tsubaki's face beamed with happiness when the sender's name flashed with a heart at the end.

Kazu: [I like this place. What about you.]

Taking a glance toward the others and finding that, fortunately, no one was looking at her, Tsubaki walked toward the window and texted back.

Me: [It's good.]

There was a slight pause in the texting before the message arrived.

Kazu:[What happened?]

With her brows rising Tsubaki replied : [Hmm?]

This time there was no pause before the next text popped up.

Kazu :[ You seem to be sad for some reason.]

Tsubaki didn't need to touch her chest to determine how her heartbeat escalated slightly at that.

Me: [How do you know?]

Kazu: [I was kinda thinking about you...well, I always keep on thinking about you whenever you are not around me so yeah, I felt like you were sad.]

This time...Tsubaki needed some time to calm herself down.

'He always thinks about me...' The silly grin that the perfect role model student currently wore could have shocked many people upon witnessing the rare sight of Tsubaki Kayo going all dere-dere.

She kept the phone on her lap and covered her heated-up face. Her Kazu-kun knows no restraint at all~

Me: [Yes, I am indeed sad...because I am missing someone.]

Tsubaki thought that because of the delay in reply, Kazuya might have kept his phone aside but seeing his status turning into typing her eyes lit up.

Kazu:[Same here. Someone whom I could have cuddled with while enjoying the beauty of this place.]

Seeing his message and imagining what kind of expression her Kazu-kun must have at the moment, Tsubaki felt like cursing that old baldy principal once again!

'Hold it Kayo...you need to give Kazu-kun some space...take a grip...' With such thoughts, she decided to meet up with him later.

Yes, she must endure!

She must endure.

She must...

*Knock*

In the end, she found herself in front of Kazuya's room. She was doing her best to not come here, mostly because Kazuya told her not to.

This side of the resort was given only to boys and Kazuya didn't want anyone to pass any comment on her.

But...here she was.

*Click*

The door was slid open and fortunately, the person who opened the door was a familiar face and the person Tsubaki dearly wanted to gaze at.

"Tsuba-." Before Kazuya could express his surprise Tsubaki jumped on him, providing no leeway for Kazuya to scold her.

Kazuya stumbled slightly but held the girl in his arms securely.

"I missed you..." Barely audible but Kazuya understood the gist of what she said with her face engraved inside his chest. She was even rubbing her face on him like a small adorable cat.

Kazuya was about to say something to her when he heard voices and it was none other than his roommates who went outside to check the schedule for lunch.

'What should I do...pushing Tsubaki is a total no-go and can't lock the door either...'The room keys were replaced at the far end of the room and before he would have reached them the others surely would have walked in.

'Well, screw it...' Lost in choices, Kazuya pulled the girl inside his room and walked inside the changing room. As he did, he locked the door of the changing room as well.

Tsubaki, for the first time, uncovered her face only to realize that their background for some reason had shifted.

"Kazu-" But before she could have uttered his name, Kazuya blocked her mouth with his palm before shaking his head.

Hearing the sound from the outside and realizing the circumstances they were in, a sudden thought emerged in Tsubaki's mind.

'Kazu-kun's long eyelashes look so cool from this close...'

****

A/N:- Right now, you shouldn't focus on that, Tsubaki!

Drop a comment if you liked the chapter.

3