[R-18] When they became one~1!
408 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I have been in a relationship with Tsubaki for months now...almost a year to be precise.

Our relationship has gone through several phases. Some spices, some drama, and loads and loads of sweetness.

Through all those phases, there was something that never changed. And that was my love for this girl I was currently kissing.

The only person for whom I hold all my desires and want to become one. The person who makes my heart calm down a moment and fasten it to the very next.

"Mmm..." Hearing her adorable moan, I felt my body heating up as I elevated the kiss to a further extent pulling her onto my lap and sliding my arm around her waist.

Since she was wearing a shrug, I was able to hold her comfortably. Her waist was thin with perfect curves an ideal woman could possess. She was so damn perfect in everything that I felt sometimes that in my last life, I must be a saint.

"Kazu-kun..." In between our kisses, she exhaled deeply with my name rolling down her reddened lips.

Her face was flushed, lips slightly parted as she breathed unsteadily.

My usually beautiful and adorable Tsubaki was looking extremely sexy and alluring at the moment that I found my crotch getting uncomfortable in the confines of my pants.

"Kayo...I want you..." Her eyes widened hearing her first name from me. While this wasn't the first time, it surely wasn't common so her reaction was justifiable and utterly priceless.

However, in my current state, I wasn't able to hold myself back and admire her beauty. Rather I closed the gap and aligned my lips against hers, and holding her soft body in a tight embrace.

Her supple lips were again locked with mine, but this time I wasn't going to be satisfied with just this.

"Ahmmm..." She squealed slightly as she found my tongue prying through her lips and trying to have a dance with her tongue.

She didn't resist my advances but as I could expect from my shy Tsubaki, she didn't proactively participate in it as well.

Well, I didn't have a problem with that, as I held her face and deepened the kiss while staring at her closed eyes all the time.

My tongue found hers, resting at a corner, timid and unsure. Even her tongue was so adorable that I had a fun time teasing her.

She tasted sweet, almost like caramel as I savored my favorite flavor to my heart's content. Our tongues rolled against each other and our body heat blended in one.

It was a surreal feeling to have such a small and soft body in my hold while I kissed her like tomorrow was the end of the world.

The whole room was filled with the sound of our wet kisses and the soft noises she was letting out.

"Haah...haaah..." When I plucked my lips away from hers, there was a silver string creating a bridge between our lips. That urged me to kiss her again but I knew, if I continue, we might end up kissing the whole night and tonight, I want to take the final step.

I didn't ask for her consent before bringing my lips to her pearl-white neck and tapping my lips against her soft and warm skin.

"Ahhnnn...Kazu-kun..." Her arms crossed behind my neck as she tilted her head and allowed me easy access to her body.

My hand roamed around her body, exploring every corner, every inch of the lady. She was mine so there was no point in hesitating.

Soon my right hand went inside her shirt as I encircled her bare waist and inched it down toward her butt.

"Mmm..." Tsubaki was completely engrossed in my caress as she just moaned in ecstasy and subconsciously ground her butt against my already-hardened prick.

Without her noticing I released her shrug off her shoulder. I was completely moving on my instincts as I brought my hand to the hem of her shirt and after parting my lips from her neck, I pulled her shirt upward.

Tsubaki came back to her senses as upon being exposed she brought her arms around her frilly bra. It was black in color with thin straps going around her shoulder.

Even though the bra was not skimpy at all, the size of her bust was enough to leave some exposure out of the confines, much to the elevation of my excitement.

"I-I prepared something better for our first n-night..." It was evident from her embarrassment, that she didn't expect us to end up like this.

However, "You look beautiful in anything, Kayo. "

I unfolded her arms, to reveal her exposed upper body. Her porcelain skin was even smooth to look at. There was a mole near her collar bone which looked incredibly attractive, ushering me to have a small peck on it.

Her round breasts were being held in place, but I could tell how suffocating they must be by now, so I didn't waste time before bringing my hand behind her back and unclasping her bra.

"Ah...Kazu-kun?!" She didn't expect me to be this swift with my movements, but my focus currently wasn't on her words or her flushed face at all.

'H-How....big...' Despite being so round they still held their perkiness and the round bud in the middle of her breasts were bright pink in shade.

I couldn't help but lean in and take a taste of the nub.

"Ah, Kazu-kun!" Whether it was embarrassment or excitement, Tsubaki suddenly hugged my head, making me dive deeper into that cushion.

This was that 'Mofu' situation?

However, I didn't get flustered rather took my chance to enjoy the fluffiness these soft mounds were providing. Her breasts were extremely soft like the deluxe pillows they provide at high-end hotels. Their shape molded differently as I pressed my hand from beneath.

She was so soft...so lovely...

"Ah, Kayo...I can't."

"Ah..." She yelped as I suddenly made her lay down on the floor and began my charge.

My tongue rolled around her pink bud while my hand massaged the other mochi with passion. Her fragrance, her taste, her heat...everything was so captivating that I couldn't hold myself.

Her body remained frigid, but some slight moans and the soft chants of 'Kazu-kun...' never were left unheard.

I sucked on her teat, bit on her nipple just playfully before paying attention to the other one. While taking a big portion of her meat bun I rolled my tongue around her areola.

"Ahhhhh...Kazu-kun... that's too much!!!" Her body shook slightly and before I knew her screams echoed in the room.

....she came just by that.

**

A/N:- It hasn't even started properly yet. Hold your horses Tsubaki.

Imma gonna take my time on this one. Next R-18 on Sunday. Stay tuned~

4