Step 7 – Get bewitched!?
981 12 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Even though I had suspicions about the pie I didn’t manage to stop eating it, if she had mixed some sort of potion into the pie, it was already too late, I was already under her spell, even though I somewhat didn’t feel like fighting against it if I was.

Her good mood put me at ease, it was almost as if in my mind she cute enough to get away with anything, her smile was dangerous! More dangerous than any potion she can brew! At least I think so…

“I am so glad you liked it~”

So cute.    

“Everything you make is amazing! Even this tea is the best I ever had”

I saw her blush a little and offer me another piece, who am I to pass up on something so delicious~

 


           

We didn’t talk much while I stuffed my cheeks with her cherry pie until there was none left, my belly was full and there was no space left for anything.

I saw her get up and go in the direction of the kitchen top, on it there was a closed box where she took out a strange thing. It looked like a bread loaf but it had a red glaze on top of it, it looked delicious! Maybe there was more space left after all~

“Do you want to try one of these?”

“What are these?”

I said while already taking it from her hands, it looked too appealing for me to not try it.

“These are eclairs or something like that, a friend from witch school taught me how to make these, but I made some changes like-”

Holding it in my hand made it look much more delicious, it was like it was telling me to take a bite of it, I lost track of what Kathie was saying.

Taking a bite out of it made me taste flavors like nothing else I had ever had the pleasure to experience. My mind went numb from the sudden over-stimulation of my taste buds and I felt myself losing balance.

Not again…

 


 

When I regained control over myself I was already sitting on the floor, my mind clearer than it had ever been. Everything felt completely normal, except for one thing, something felt different about me but I couldn't pinpoint what.

Of course, Kathie was looking worriedly at me. She was so cute and caring, it made me want to hug her right there on the spot…

"Are you alrig-"

I didn't notice when I had started moving, but when I came to I was already hugging her, my arms enveloping her tiny body. What is happening with me!? When I thought about her my body moved on its own, but it somehow didn't feel like it was being forced to…

Was that thing laced with some concoction made by her? What could it possibly have been to have such an effect?

My mind was racing but my body was still calm, my hand lazily running through her hair, it was very soft~

Her body was stiff and tense, every time I touched her it felt like a jolt of energy had run through.

We both stood there in silence for what felt like a long time, just me and her, as close as we could be… I hadn't noticed before but my heart was pounding, my instincts screaming for me to stop but my body wasn't budging.

"Wha- what a- are you doing!"

Tears started falling down her face. What had I been doing?

All my self-control had disappeared after I took a bite of that thing, every time I thought about her I felt this bubbly feeling arise inside me and I just couldn't control myself anymore.

I wanted to hug her, run my hand through her soft hair, dry her tears and tell her everything was okay, but above all else, I wanted to ki- kiss her!?

 


 

My thoughts were cloudy but at some point, I had stopped hugging her and had sat down at the table.

It took a while for the both of us to recollect our thoughts, I felt like my brain had turned to mush.

The thing that had caused it all was in front of me, looking as appealing as it was before, but now I had enough self-control to not take another bite out of it due to knowing the consequences.

If she wanted to put me under some spell it might have backfired, she was covering her face with her hands, all I could see were the red ears as if she was… blushing?

This time I was the one to be worried.

"Are you okay?"

"How can you act normally after what you just said to me?"

She uncovered her face but quickly hid it again, she didn't manage to make eye contact for more than a second.

"What did I say to you?"

"DON'T MAKE ME REPEAT IT!"

What had I done to scare her so much? I couldn't remember saying anything after taking a bite out of the eclair thing she gave me.

Whatever had I done I couldn't let her hate me for doing it, I desperately searched for an exit from this awful situation. I was getting desperate.

"It was this thing's fault!"

I said pointing at the half-eaten pastry in front of me.

"What do you mean it was the eclair's fault?"

It was working, she was now curiously looking at me.

"After I took a bite out of it, I lost control of myself! What kind of curse did you put in it?"

She was taken aback by my sudden accusation.

"What exactly did you feel after eating it?"

I left out a sigh of relief, I could still make this situation right.

 

 

64