Chapter 236: S*x with Lucy, the refugee
257 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nightfall, inside my tent.

As I am lying on the double-layered mat with Clementine, I could see a human figure beyond the cloth of the tent.

The silhouette seen through the cloth is a feminine silhouette, so clearly recognizable despite it just being a silhouette.

“Who’s there?” I call out, since that silhouette keeps on looking hesitating matter how much time passes.

“It-It’s me.” Along with a husky voice, a single girl enters the tent.

Her hands and legs smoothly extending out from her thin shabby clothing.

Her marmalade coloured hair stretches slightly past her neck. Her body shaper is like Luca, so does her face, which is an unpolished beauty.

“I think you are…”

“It’s Lucy.”

I give a small nod.

The girl named Lucy is the heart of a prostitutes we’d come across today.

A smile broke out on my face at the fact that a woman comes to me.

“D-Do you need someone to chat with? I may not look like it, but I—mmrgh!”

I approach Lucy trying to break the ice roundaboutly, and straight up snatches a kiss.

Lucy is surprised and opens her eyes wide for an instant, but immediately closes her eyes and accepts my kiss.

First is a pecking kiss.

We are kissing while making small sounds that could be heard by no one but us two in intimate contact.

Her lips are completely chilled from the night breeze, perhaps having been greatly hesitating to come all the way here.

First, I relax any remaining nervousness while warming that up.

A short time later, like a kneaded corn syrup, her lips start to get hot and soft.

Into there, slowly, I insert my tongue invitingly.

Lucy jolts up.

Her mouth half opened, allowing my tongue to invade.

Though, even when I try to entwine our tongues, it doesn’t. She must be a virgin before being prostitute. That prostitution, like Luca, is must be recently. It seems she also had forced sex.

Inserting my tongue into her mouth, I go to knock with the tip to invite her—knock knock, knock knock.

Even with that, Lucy wouldn’t entwine her tongue.

Maybe she is nervous, or not used to it.

She returned back a similar knock in response to the knock of my tongue, but I can’t see any movement to entwine her tongue.

She’s maybe the passive type, I suppose.

Even so that’s fine, I think, and pull away my face and smile.

“Turn your back to me.”

“O-Okay.” Lucy nods timidly, makes a half turn, and turns her back to me as she is told.

I gently hug Lucy from behind.

I wrap my arms around her and hug her to wrap her whole body.

She’s on the above average stature side of about 160 cm tall—that said, that is based on seeing it as a girl, and from my perspective of me, a man, that’s in the normal category of girls.

That is why Lucy’s body fit completely in my arms.

“…!” Getting hugged, Lucy stiffens up her body.

She seems not used to it, but it wouldn’t matter after coming this far.

There’s no longer any option to quit.

She’s an unpolished beauty, and also has a good figure.

Above all, precisely because she’s nervous that she is also of the same interest.

To be considerate and stop does not always mean kindness.

Depending on the situation, it is also necessary to proceed a little more forcefully precisely because you are being considerate.

And that time is now.

While hugging from behind, I rub Lucy’s breasts over her clothes.

Through the thin clothes, I thoroughly rub her nicely shaped busts, consciously avoiding the tips of her breasts.

“Nn… Wh-Why…”

“Nn?”

“I don’t mind… if you go harder.”

“I see, all right,” or so I said, but I don’t change the strength of my rubbing, the movement of my hands.

I continue rubbing with the same amount of force.

I avoid the nipples, focusing on rubbing the area around them.

Her nicely shaped busts got plenty of elasticity that I could tell even through the clothes, and Lucy’s response when I rub them is also good.

Seductive hot breaths are leaking out in tandem to that rhythm, to the movements of my hands.

The feel of her breasts, and voices mingle with hot breaths.

Those are sensual things enough to fan up my carnal desire.

Blood is flowing down to the lower half of my body, and it is bulging up so much that my pants might get torn off.

Ignoring my dick’s unprincipled reaction, I continue to devotedly rub Lucy’s boobs.

“…Hey, more, also the tip—nnn!” I change the destination of my hand, ahead of Lucy, who turns around and looks over her shoulder with moist eyes.

My left hand keeps rubbing around her boobs, and I crawl my right hand downwards.

Tap tap tap—as I touch with my fingertips with just enough force to be barely felt through the clothes, I direct it into her thighs.

And then, I caress the inner part of her supple, slender thighs with a feather touch.

Around her boobs, and the inner part of her thighs.

I continue the caressing with both hands together, while dismissing the important bits.

Having been stroked in the inner part of her thighs that’s packed with blood vessels and nerves, Luvy has just a moment of increased pleasure, which makes her swallow any intent to beg, but gradually, again, she begins to leak out unsatisfied-like voices.

The same with just rubbing the breasts and ignoring the nipples, I also tenderly caress her around the thighs, but completely ignoring the important bit.

“H-Hey, more… hyau!” Lucy is about to say something again, and this time—I kiss her from behind, just a peck on the nape of her neck.

Again and again, I kiss her as I make sounds.

However, that is just kisses that presses the skin part, the outside of my lips.

It is a faux-kiss, which doesn’t even use the lips.

A faux-kiss that makes noises, but no saliva or mucous membrane ever touching.

Gradually used to this as well, Lucy tries to raise her dissatisfaction. “⸻!!!!!!” Just before she is about to speak up, I attack three places at once.

My left hand graze the tip of her nipple with enough force where it may or may not be touching, and I just slightly press the side of my finger against her crotch.

For the kiss on her nape, I stuck my tongue a little and poke lightly.

A synchronous attack after teasing.

All of them was ‘a little bit at a time,’ but Lucy’s body, which has been plenty teased and makes hungrier in every appeal she’d made, is soaking that all up as if it is a completely dried up sponge drops only with a few drops of water.

From the three simultaneous attacks—twitch, twitch—Lucy shudders her body.

And then, came one particularly large wave.

In spite of being hugged in my arms, she reacts so much that her body arches up, and goes limp exhausted immediately after.

“Not yet.”

“Aaan!”

Without giving Lucy a break right after she comes, I remove our pants and insert my dick into her vagina.

I move my hips slowly for half an hour.

"Mmm. Aaaah!"

Then, I fasten my piston movement.

"Noo. Aaaa." She moans again.

Despite selling her body, she must have never experienced such a bliss before.

The more sensitive body reacts even more sensitively.

“P-Please wat, right now, I just—nngh!!” I seal Lucy’s mouth with a kiss as she protests.

It is a hard position with her head turning around, but Lucy maintains that pose as she is kissed.

Despite being able to easily escape by lightly twisting her neck, she accepts the kiss while maintaining that way.

Having thought of Lucy as lovely like that, again and again, I bring her to climax.

She reaches climax three times before I ejaculate. Upon completion of the lovey dovey love making, I come to my sense. I realize that the short blond haired Clementine has watching us from the side and masturbating.

2