Chapter 40: Nanomembrane Toilet
1.1k 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

9 days before in Sooka Hidden Village

Upon rescuing Sylvia, Kurotsuchi brought us directly to her native land, the said mysterious village of Sooka. The first night was fulfilling as I made love to Sylvia and Ivanna. After breakfast, the grey hair leader, Hiruzen forced me to earn my keep by cutting the firewood. 

One hard swing of the axe splits the log with a satisfying thunk. Loose bark falls from each half, exposing a spidery network of beetle tunnels etched into the sapwood. It’s a familiar sight to anyone whose winter warmth depends on firewood, particularly if they’ve run short before spring and had to scrounge half-rotten dregs from a slash pile. Dead or dying timber attracts dozens of beetle species that lay their eggs in the protected and nutritious layer between bark and wood.

I reach down to position another chunk of wood, and there lay one of the grubs, rudely knocked loose by my axe work. It twitches helplessly on the cold chopping block, a pale, maggoty thing that anyone would likely brush aside with a shudder.

In front me, stands a rusty wooden house, with seven acutely peaked gables, facing towards various points of the compass, and a huge, clustered chimney in the midst. The place we are staying in is a small log building located next to it, separated by a lane which a small car could pass through. In front of the log building, it has a garden-patch separated from the house by a wooden fence, all is covered by snow. I am working with the woods behind the fence. 

Suddenly, a dark navy haired woman is sneaking from the lane between the houses. A tall woman; isn’t she Sekrit. She looks to left and right discreetly before lifting her skirt with her right hand and holding it by biting the edge of her skirt before removing her underwear. I am little bit interested, so I hide behind a tree in the garden and peeks from here. Her left hand holds something like vessel. The vessel is oval. A slightly raised lip at one end and a handle at the other while edges curved inward. Sekrit is standing with her bare pussy facing my sight. She squats slightly and putting the vessel just below her crotch. She closes her eyes and inhales. The, while she is exhaling, her pee pours into that vessel. After a while, she opens her eyes and smiles satisfactorily. She subsequently straightens her legs and put back her panty.  

Come to think about it, during the months I had been travelling with the women, I had never once spectated how the women relieve themselves. Except for the weeks when Ivanna was held as slave, she simply peed on the floor. Thus, other than that, the women had to go through all that trouble just to relieve themselves. I feel very bad!

 Is there anything from my original world that could be used as portable urinals without water. Well, there is. 

“Sekrit!” I immediately walk to her. Her light brown skin becomes red due to embarrassment. 

“Did you see?” her face become even redder.

“I peeked. I saw everything.” 

Hearing that, she loses strength, and the vessel slips from her hand. I somehow retreat my feet to avoid that. 

I grab her right hand and bring her into our log house. Of course, I call the girls to assemble, including the two local girls. I ask them to wait and go outside.

I open the translucent dashboard and activate “Item Transmigration”. I have 2,000 points left and I could summon up two more items.

I visualize 'Nanomembrane Toilet'.

"Nanomembrane toilet cost1700 points"

As expected, this is the most expensive item I ever transmigrated until now. 

Out of thin air, a mini sized pedestal toilet appears. I carry it into the log house. 

"Here is the most convenient tool that makes your life perfect!" I exclaim confidently while  holding it between my stomach. 

The girls are gaping at me. They obviously couldn't keep up with my radical action. 

"What is that thing?" Ivanna interrogates. I cannot control my excitement as I grab Sekrit's hand and pulls her towards me.

I had decided to use either Sekrit or Clementine as the guinea pig because they will obey I ask due to 'Brainwashing' effect.

"Undress. Be naked." 

The girls' eye go wide when Sekrit willingly remove every single cloth on her body. 

I put the toilet in the middle of the girls and open the cover.

"Sekrit. Sit." Sekrit's face turns red but she still obey my command. 

She sit on the bowl while being held by me.

"Put your butt hanging on above the hole. Put your weight from your thighs into the seat surrounding the hole."

I give cue to the girls to come closer and point to the hole in the bowl. The girls' are now above Sekrit and looking inside the bowl.

"Now, poop!" Sekrit's facial skin changes from light brown to red. Most of the girls also blush.

Sekrit close her eyes and inhales.

"No." Subtle rumbles are heard from her stomach and occasional odourless fart from her butt signals she is at her limit. 

She grips the blushing Kurotsuchi's hand and her another hand embraces Ivanna's waist. She grips and embraces with all her strength.

"Aaaaah!" 

"Eeeeii!"

Ivanna and Kurotsuchi moans.

Sekrit presents us a fart of colossal magnitude - a cross between the sound of someone ripping a very wet bed sheet in half and of plywood being torn off a wall. The sound gradually transitioned into a heavily modulated low-RPM tone, not unlike someone firing up one of them old Harleys. 

Poop falls into the bowl hole and, she is actually lifted slightly off the pot. 

There is a lull in the production, and the environment becomes deathly quiet. But that is only temporary. A final anal announcement came trumpeting from her behind, small chunks plopping noisily into the bowl. That must have been the last straw.

For a brief moment, we smell an odour of her poop but then it is sucked into the bowl. The stain of her poop on bowl is also sucked into the hole and the bowl become stainless. 

The girls could see everything as I lift Sekrit from the seat. 

"This is for peeing? I nod to Kurotsuchi's question.

"We can use this for pooping?" I also nod to Clementine's question.

Afterwards, I am chased out of the house as the girls take turn to use the nanomembrane toilet.

12