Chapter 64: Threesome (Part 3)
743 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing of Clementine who has a happy expression, Sekrit makes a stiff face.

Pullung my penis wet with Clementine’s saliva and love nectar away from her face, move to between not of them. I glance at Sekrit's naked body.

Even though her crotch and breasts are tender, her thighs, calf, and arm are toned, it’s very arousing. 

Realizing I change my focus to her rival, Clementine shows off her naked body to me. The size of her body and arm are smaller than Sekrit's but her body and arm are obviously toner. The belly with 6 packs muscles carved with a stunning constriction, and Clementine's two bulges are supple and moderately sized.

Sekrit moves closer to me and her two bulges swinging violently.

The melon like breasts with two healthy cherry colored protrusions.

I push down the smaller girl with short blond hair and pull the tall brown skinned girl to above her. 

"Auuch." Sekrit's weight falls onto Clementine's lap, making her shriek in pain. 

"Hold on." I instruct them as I push Sekrit until her crotch reaches Clementine's forehead. 

Sekrit's sharp mind understands my intention, so she sticks out her crotch proudly.

I move my face to just in front of Sekrit's crotch, Clementine's face is slightly beneath me.

I instinctively put my lips between her crotch.

Soft and sweet smell.

"Sekrit’s body is so mature and pleasurable."

"I see, it feels happy when being praised straight up. You can touch more, there’s no need to hold back." 

Clementine's eyes are staring straight into the inside of Sekrit's vagina that is being kicked by me, her face is dyed red as she watch closely our act. Looking up, the beautiful slit leaking out love nectar is peeping on her yellowish face.

Sekrit's vagina hole twitches as if waiting for something, Clementine blows wind on it.

Sekrit’s body twitches for a moment then dripped sweet honey.

"Sekrit’s pussy is melting down." Clementine rarely calls Sekrit by her name but now she teases her rival.

"Yaan… Don’t say that!"

The hot vagina hangs under my nose then I instinctively feel I’ll nosebleed. Licking over the honey overflowing like saliva, I made Sekrit’s crotch sticky.

Sekrit’s aroma and honey drips on Clementine's mouth.

The more I lick, the faster this tall brown skinned girl leaks.

Tears emerge from the pleasure and shame and muffle lustful voice comes out from her mouth.

Pressing my penis that erects from too much arousal, I move my cock slowly between Clementine's crotch and thighs while my face and tongue are doing havoc.

Wiping his cheeks that got sticky from Sekrit’s love nectar, heI take a deep breath then puts my face against her crotch again.

The tremendous tongue technique pierces the moment where she is in relief.

Sekrit is sitting with her legs stretched out makes a sweet lovely scream. She desperately tries to stand with her trembling feet while supported by Clementine’s head.

Sekrit’s honey overflows from her slit that’s twitching then her thighs turned wet.

Confirming that Sekrit has reached climax twice in this current position, I focus on my penis that is stimulating Clementine's lower body.

I finally prepare my body for insertion.

I give her the best look I can muster as I make her spread her legs into frog position.

The tip of my cock is already pressed against her vulva, ready for penetration.

Clementine grips my arm tightly and squeals in a high-pitched voice.

The caresses softens and loosens her wet vagina.

I slowly insert my cock, which is on the verge of exploding, into her vaginal opening.

Her vagina is a very hot place for my glans, which is a little cold from overflowing with my juices. It is as warm as if she is pissing herself.

"Ohhhh ...... ahhh ......"

With a mixture of grudge and pleasure in her voice, Rave clutched the sheet and endures my insertion.

"Ugh ......, it's so hot inside you ......."

"Agh ...... is so hard ......"

She hides her face under Sekrit's crotch and screams in agony. As her nose keeps touching Sekrit's vagina, Sekrit also moans.

"Ooooh ...... so hard ......, so hard ...... ah ...... so hard ......" Clementine moans louder than Sekrit.

I think about how the two persons who used to fuck her before probably had squishy little dick, but I move on into Clementine.

When I feels the glans reach the very back, I pull my face from Sekrit's vagina to her face and give her a deep kiss while my hands fondling Sekrit's giant boobs.

I proceed slowly with each movement.

It seemed that she is adicted by the hardness of my penis.

"Ooooh ...... so hard ......, so hard ......♡ ah ......♡ so hard ......"

"Chu ♡ Chuu ......"

"Chuu ......, do you understand? Now I'm one with Clementine."

Her vagina tightens.

I'm not sure if it's because she's aware that she's connected to me, but her vulva closes over and over again in small increments. She seems to be trying to squeeze the seed out of me right away.

I want to enjoy Clementine's insides more, so I ignore her request and take an immobile position.

As I stroke her 6 packs stomach, I could feel the hardness of her muscles underneath the soft flesh as she seems to be working on her abdominal muscles.

I kiss her skin as I place my hand on her well toned neck.

"Chuu, chuu... ......"

As I am crushed by the vaginal walls, I am filled with the desire to continue tasting Clementine's medium sized but toned body.

The vagina, full of all-encompassing suppleness, caresses my penis in a tantalizingly sweet way.

Enjoying the caress without moving, I try my best to stay as hard as I could.

Clementine's heat, transmitted by the close contact of mucous membranes, makes my penis hotter.

At the same time, I lick Sekrit's vagina like crazy while fondling her large boobs.

The semen must have already come out first, and rather than releasing it, I could feel the sensation of sending more out from my penis.

The large amount of semen that is stored in me is sucked deep inside her.

I want to make Clementine mine alone. I can't stop ejaculating.

I stretches my neck towards Sekrit, who is positioned higher than me, and our lips met.

Her moist, wet lips tastes really good as a post-sex dessert.

"I'll be with you for the rest of my life,...... chuuu,...my Sekrit.."

Sekrit climaxes again. 

My softening penis is kept in Clementine's tight vagina. It's a plug to prevent semen from overflowing.

My penis is drowning in a sea of expelled semen.

My brain is filled with unspeakable pleasure as I feel like I have marked her vagina, my desire for conquest fulfilled.

"Haha...... haha...... Clementine, that was good......"

"......Huh......Huh......Hiro......"

I take Clementine's hand and intertwine our fingers as I repeat the kiss on Sekrit's cheek.

I guide Clementine's hand to the joined genitals and let her confirm the connection between us.

I embrace Clementine gently, who looks a little pensive.

I pull down Sekrit to Clementine's side.

We hugged side-by-side, and I press my lips to their moist and deep, as if to say, "This is a pledge of love."

Both girls seem to have calmed down a bit, and their tongue flirts with my kiss, but only a little.

Every time they respond to the movement of my tongue, making a sizzling sound and exchanging saliva, the vitality builds up in my penis.

My penis, which should have been drowning in a sea of semen, quickly regains its hardness and swells to keep up with the vaginal pressure.

"Oh ......, it's getting hard again ......."

It seems that Clementine, who is still inserted, also feels the hardening of my penis.

Then, I lift Clementine's body on top of Sekrit's, overlapping their bodies. Clementine's vagina is slightly now above Sekrit's vagina.

I begin a leisurely pistoning motion using only my hips.

I insert into Sekrit's and move ten times, then pull out, putting into Clementine's and move five times. I repeat this act for over half an hour.

The semen that had already filled them up is flooding them, making a disgusting sizzling sound.

Even though the quality is good, if you move your hips too hard, the bed will make a small screeching sound.

The sound of semen spurting from the vagina, the creaking of the bed, and the ragged breathing of women echoes well in the quiet room.

Maybe it is because of the second round, but even with the continued pistoning, there still seems to be some room left for ejaculation.

You can feel the sticky texture of their vaginas through the slightly dulled glans.

The feeling is so good that I am shaking my hips, not caring about fatigue.

Their foreheads are covered with sweat, and the skin that rubs against each other is incredibly hot.

We make love another three rounds and at the end of the night, I finally couldn't produce any semen. It is a great thing to be able to ejaculate six times in just one night, playing with two athletic but hot girls.

3