Chapter 142: Evening Sex
368 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You look tired."

Lyla says to me on our way home after lunch, as if I look a little tired. I wonder if I really do seem exhausted. 

"Since we’re both tired…… should we get some rest?"

"Yeah, that’s…… Wait, Hiro, why are we doing this right here and now?!"

Lyla suddenly yells in surprise. I wonder if I had said something disturbing…… Oh, that’s what it was.

"Well, I wouldn’t take you to a room so openly. I just wanted to have a quick drink this time. Did you actually……"

I whisper teasingly at the last part.

"Y-y-you silly I thought you were going to……"

She scolds me in a low voice, but her face is red. She’s normally serious, but her embarrassed reaction at times like this is still refreshing, and even stimulating. I hurriedly enter and buy some drinks. I receive the change as well as the goods in a small envelope, then return to the our shop with Lyla. It isn’t the time to confirm the contents because Lyla is still awake……

Once we return, Lyla checks the shop for any intruder. When she checks my bedroom, I lock the front door behind her. When she finishes her search and comes back to me, I go behind her and stuck my waist to her butts. I have already been excited.

"Wha……"

She knows right away what I am trying to do. She sounds panicked. I whisper into her ears.

"You made me get into the mood because you said something like that. I wanna do it now."

"Hiro?! W-What are you saying? It’s still daytime, you know?!"

Her face tinges red in embarrassment again. She is rejecting me through her words, but not in her actions. I grab her huge butts before she could say anything else.

As I thought, she doesn’t try to get away. I squeeze her butts a little, and push her toward the counter in the shop. No one is going to come in since I had locked the door, but Lyla has no way of knowing that. I move my hands slowly and strip the bottom half of her clothes. However, she is also wearing a dress inside. I raise it until it reaches above her waist.

"Ah…… It’s going to get wrinkled."

"Sorry. You’ll have to fold it later."

Saying that, I loosen my belt. I am already prepared. I could see that her underwear is already a little wet. Lyla doesn’t mind living a simple life, but she is wearing clothes suitable for lunch earlier. Her underwear has some embroidery and is nice to touch. Most likely, it is rare and important to her, but I couldn’t hold back any longer. I put my penis between her butts and rub them by moving back and forth. She immediately comes, and stains her underwear with her cum.

"Wait, this place is a little……"

Even though she says that, she put her hand on the bed. She remains standing as if ready to be sexually assaulted in any position. She’s stronger than me, so she could have stopped me any time, but she didn’t. I grab the underwear that stuck to her butts and move it away. She let out her cum and a little bit of steam.

I put some slight pressure on her hips to keep her steady and to make her butts stick out. I slowly penetrate her with my penis.

"Ah…… You’re inside me, even though it’s still so bright outside. To think you would do this……"

I release my hands from her hips and put them on her shoulder, then turn her around to face me. She looks troubled and enchanted at the same time. Lyla bends her body slightly backwards, and I move forward in turn to kiss her.

"Mm…… Ha… Mmah…… Mmm…"

Our lips and tongues meet for a while, and taste each other slowly. When we finally stop kissing, I suddenly feel like making fun of her.

"Oh, who’s that coming into the shop?"

"Eep!"

Her reaction is intense. She suddenly tightens her vagina and almost twists my penis.

"O-oh no. If anyone comes in, they’ll see us."

"Yeah. Should we show them?"

Saying that, I put more strength into my movements. I grab her waist again, hitting it with a stroke. Lyla finally releases her strength and lays on the bed with her hair spread out on the surface.

"Hey, did you hear that? Was that Jill from the merchants guild? Or maybe……" I tease her.

"S-stop that. Please, Hiro. Hurry, hurry……"

Just then, someone actually comes to the bedroom door and tries opening it. It is locked, so there is no way it would open. That must one of the girls. She must have heard our voices and knew we were making love. However, Lyla freaks out.

"They’re going to see us……!"

Her vaginal movements intensified all at once. Her nervousness makes her tighten her grip, and I feel pleasure in it, but she hurriedly reaches her climax. There is a voice below at the front door.

The girl must be entertaining a walk in customer.

Lyla's embarrassment, nervousness, and fear comes to her all at once, but even still, she begs for more pleasure and a quick release. I am almost at my limit as well.

I bring my hand forward and cover her mouth.

"If we go out now, they may find out from the smell…… Can I let it out inside you?"

I have often ejaculated inside her, so it is weird for me to ask. But still, I want her consent during the day. Not when I forced her with the power of Soraya's eyes at night, but when she is in full control of herself during the day, in my embrace.

She nods without saying a word. I no longer have to hold it in.

"I’m coming, I’m letting it all out inside you, Lyla……!"

Finally, I hit her hips as hard as I could, and ejaculates my semen as far inside as possible. She stretches her back muscles and stops when she is half standing. I embrace her hips and bring her forward so we wouldn’t fall over. Before I know it, I have stuck my fingers into her mouth, and am playing with it.

The upper half of my body, which is still clothed, shakes and quivers.

2