Chapter 177: Brainwashed Soraya
416 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(A room in Fort Connor)

The good thing about this recently abandoned fortress is each room is fully furnished. There are chairs, bed and tables. 

Soraya Zoen was seated with her hands binded and her dangerous eyes covered tightly.

I ask everyone to stay outside. The girls refused but as I was very adamant and confident, they reluctantly obey.

There is an important lesson I learned when Sekrit and Clementine reported to me their encounter with Soraya. 

Despite being effectively used towards everybody including me, Soraya's eyes were useless against Sekrit and Clementine. If course, I immediately knew the reason. 

As the two girls were affected by my absolute Brainwashing, their status cannot be overwritten by Soraya's inferior brainwashing ability. I dared to take risk with Sekrit and Clementine as they had been brainwashed before. My gambit pays off.

From their interrogation, it appears that Soraya's ability is a bloodline related. Her grandmother had the same eyes. That eyes probably comes from her grandmother's gene. 

She also has several magic spells that she learned.

The only magic casters in our party are Sylvia and Selene. Selene is an isolated elven girl who learn magic from her grandmother while Sylvia's magic ability came from me. Thus, I don't know how Wizards actually learn magic in this universe.

Unlike melee fighters, there seems to be only handful of persons with magical ability.

Vocation could be acquired through experience and abilities could be learnt but the extent of abilities largely depends on talent. In other words, if one is gifted, one could learn better abilities. Soraya's eyes are also a gift but her magical spells are learnt. 

As her spells are limited in variety, she might be not gifted in other aspects besides her inherited eyes.

She might have studied other spells but she only mastered two spells. 

In other words, even warriors like Ivanna and Irijina could learn magic but execution of the learnt spells is a different story.

It seems that Sarutobi ninja is a special case as most of the clan members are good in both physical fighting and magic. Thus most probably due to the special traits in their gene.

We also heard a lot of other things from the knowledgeable Minerva while traveling in the carriage.

The chantries that spread all over the continent belongs to "Church of Three Gods." They worship three gods, namely God of Judgement, God of War and Son of God. 

The ancestors of the king's and nobles had entered into agreement with the church to capture magical practitioners without lords.

Any child who awakens magical talent must be captured and serve the aristocrats. Otherwise, they must be taken by the church. 

Minerva told us the high nobles often hire magicians. Even top families like Blare and Valois hire only four magicians each house  due to their lack of availability. Magicians prefer to stay with noble families than church, as there are a lot of bad rumours about church.

Children of noble families who awakens their magical talent cannot inherit title or properties from their parents. 

There is also separate rule with regard to forbidden magic. Dark magic and blood magic are forbidden and the practitioners must be captured by the church at all costs.

***

"Soraya, it's me, Hiro."

"..."

"I already forgive whatever you did to us."

"...."

"I am not going to hurt you."

"...." She remains close-mouthed.

"I just want you to be mine "

Suddenly, she tries to leap from the ground with chair but failed as the chair is binded to the nearby pole.

"You imbecile! How dare a lowly dog like you take me from Lord Lubreo. My allegiance remains with my lord. I'd rather die than licking your feet!"

She almost barks. 

I calmly try to persuade her,

"But Lubreo had declared you as a traitor, like Lyla. He treats you like Lyla."

"..."

Once I say that, she ceases jumping and seems to be at a loss for words.

"You know he is that kind of man."

"I am just a tool... I know." She turns taciturn for several minutes.

I just wait.

As she is tight-lipped for several minutes, I break the silence,

"Just now I said I forgive you. Actually, I am not letting you off the hook. You will pay for your crime for the rest of your life."

"You..." She bites her lips and clenches her fists.

"Do you remember how you were brought to your knees? Don't you feel strange how your eyes didn't affect the two women?"

Although her eyes are being covered, I could sense her eyes are already widening. 

"The two women used to be my enemies, treated me harshly. Now, they my staunch followers, devoting their heart and body to me without questioning. Their fidelity is even unwavering before your hypnotizing eyes. How they turned out that way?"

Cold sweat starts to appear on her forehead and the sound of trembling is heard from the chair.

"I have that an ability, I can only use it one more time."

"Y...you liar..." She sounds timid now.

"Now you perceive me as a lowly dog. But the moment you walk out of here, you will love me, devote your every nook and cranny of your beautiful body to me..."

I whisper that to her ear while grabbing her breasts.

"No.. liar.. don't do.." She seems to be conflicting.

"You love Lubreo, don't you? In the future, you will hate and fight Lubreo."

"No. I beg you. Please don't do that to me.." Tears flow from her cheeks.

"Don't worry. I will love you and you will love nothing but me."

"Aaaaa...noooooo!"

She shrieks. 

While fondling her breasts and rubbing her chin, I activate the dashboard.

"Brainwashing: You can only use it one more time. Proceed?

Yes or No"

"Nooooo..aaaaa!"

I grin. 

I choose "Yes".

"Brainwashing has been activated. Soraya Zoen is now yours."

Soraya Zoen stops crying. I open the cloth covering her eyes. 

"Hiro.." Her eyes look at me fondly. She is even blushing. 

I cut open her binding.

"Kiss me." 

When I said that, her face becomes even redder. 

She leaps and hugs me.

We kiss and our tongue are intertwined.

She is definitely no longer virgin. 

Lubreo, I will get my revenge in my own way.

***

2