Chapter 265: Fingering A Nun
180 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Will you let me have sex with you just once?"

"We can't do that. I don't have any feelings for you,  your majesty!"

"Even so, I want you. I want to love you so much that it burns my heart!"

Suddenly it crossed to her mind:

She owes to him a lot that sacrificing her life wouldn't enough to repay his deeds to her.

Anaïs closed her eyes and let out a sigh.

"Just once."

She turned her head towards him and whispered.

"Just once. But no kissing. I don't love you as a man..."

She twisted around and gently placed her hands on his chest.

"As long you help me. ...... Until then, I will be your woman."

She led him along the corridor.

"Are you a virgin, Anais?"

As her heart was secretly thumping, she suddenly heard Hiro's voice in her ear.

This is the opposite of anxiety.

She turned her head and saw Hiro's face right in front of her, his eyes like a predator's.

He seemed to be smelling Anais's hair.

"It's dark on the stairs, so you have to watch your step."

"You're right, I'm sorry. But Anais is so beautiful, ....... I couldn't take my eyes off the fact that I was about to have sex with such a beautiful woman."

"I'm sure you understand, but it's just for tonight. The next time we see each other, we should be mature and not mention what happened today."

"Of course. I'll move the table to the side. Let's sit on the sofa by the wall over there."

With that, Hiro opened the door to the basement workshop and walked over to the desk.

With his armour off, his forearms were bare.

Anais could see through her good eyesight that his muscles were straining as he lifted the desk.

"I thought he was an unreliable fake king. ......"

Anais put her hand on her chest.

Even though she's a cleric, she's enjoying the sexual pleasure of being penetrated by a king.

The more she fantasized about it, the more she felt a sense of immorality slowly welling up in her.

"Are you going to take your clothes off, Anais?"

Hiro, who was in front of the sofa in just his underwear, turned around and asked her that.

"Ah, ......"

When she came back to herself, Anais was still standing at the entrance of the basement workshop.

"O-Of course...... That's right. I can't let my nun's uniform get dirty."

Hiro's eyes glittered.

He was wearing only his underwear, and he closed the distance between them.

It's a thin but well-muscled human body.

"Hee, you have such clear cantaloupe hair, you wear a nun's uniform, and your whole body seems to be claiming that I am innocent, ...... but you are actually a slut."

"I-I'm not. ....... wait, where did you learn that dirty word?"

"If you want, I'll take my time teaching you on the sofa."

Quickly, he came around to the back and twirled her around like a snake.

Anais felt a hard object pressing against her buttocks.

The man's arm gently took her hood.

"Raise your arms"

He whispered in his ear, and Anais screamed in panic.

"I can take it off by myself!"

She slipped out of his arms, gathered her hair up with her hands, and took off her monastic uniform from around her neck.

Her underwear was buttoned in the front.

She didn't wear a corset.

She has never had any trouble without them.

After folding her clothes quickly, Anais was now in only a drawer.

She looked back at him, averting her gaze in shame.

"How it is? Are you satisfied with this?"

When she said this in a slightly angry tone, Hiro nodded his head with a raised edge of his mouth.

***

The goddess was standing right in front of him.

"How it is? Are you satisfied now?"

He stared at Anais as she said this angrily.

Her cantaloupe hair, wavy and loose, reached her waist.

Grey eyebrows.

Her almond-shaped green eyes and the bridge of her nose.

Her lips are full and fleshy.

Her twin mounds, covered by her arms, were large. Hiro liked to compare breasts of his women.

Myla, Sekrit, Irijina, Lucy, Ivanna, Isolde, Suzy and Desire were women whose breasts are very large. 

Anaïs was beneath them, which was under category of moderate large like Lyla, Pepe, Hanabi, Bella, and Brita.

If he grabbed them with his hands, the flesh of her tits would whip out from between his fingers.

In contrast, Anais's waist was thin.

The roundness of her hips accentuated her neckline.

In her shorts-like underwear (drawers), the bush between her legs was lightly transparent.

It was cantaloupe in colour and was trimmed thinly enough to cover her cleft.

Noticing that Hiro was staring at her crotch, Anais covered it with her right hand.

"Can I touch it?"

"Yes. ......"

He grabbed the squirming elf sister by her waist and made her turn around.

He wondered if the cantaloupe coloured tips of her hair would reach her underwear-clad buttocks.

Her buttocks pushed up the fabric of the underwear.

Stretching out from underneath were the legs of a thin white woman.

His middle finger probed the warm crack.

"Hmm, fuhh."

Anais's shoulders twitched as she accepted the movement of his finger.

"You're taking care of your pubic hair, aren't you?"

He asked, but got no answer.

Her hips shuddered every time his middle finger stroked the hot, damp fabric.

She seemed to have a very sensitive body.

"You don't masturbate often, don't you?"

He put a lot of pressure on his middle finger.

The tip of the finger bit into the moistness of her underwear, and Anais let out a small scream.

She staggered to her feet, trying to escape the pressure of his finger.

He hugged her from behind and held her down.

He could feel the hot mucus slowly seeping into his bitten fingers.

When he loosened his fingers and returned to the caress, Anais relaxed her body and began to breathe heavily and slowly, this time letting the pleasure from his fingers take over.

"Fuhh, uhh......Where did you learn to use your fingers like this?"

"I've been practicing with Anais in my mind."

"You're lying, tell me, Aahnn!"

He touched the front with her other hand.

He probed the small clitoris that was buried in her pubic hair with his finger and gently stimulated it.

Sweat broke out from Anais's body, and the smell of womanhood rose up from her.

The smell of herbs was mixed in with the gentle scent.

"Your clitoris, it feels good, doesn't it?"

He whispered, biting the tip of her pointed ear with his lips.

Her cantaloupe hair trembled.

"My cock is sludgy with cowper, and it's all Anais's fault. You have such a beautiful and naughty body."

"You shouldn't......huahhh, make fun of a nun ......If I get turned on my switch, I might attack you."

"Hee, how scary. I'd like to experience that for myself."

"Aahhhh!"

He slipped his fingers down the sides of the fabric of her underwear and inserted his index and middle fingers into her hot, wet pussy.

He squeezed her clitoris with his fingers, gently nudging it to loosen the inside.

Anais's beautiful eyebrows were drawn together, and she closed her eyes.

A deep crease formed between her brows.

Her fleshy lips revealed clenched white teeth.

Hiro sucked on her  ears and gradually dilated her vagina with his fingers.

The stimulation was supposed to be subtle and tingling.

"It's a bit scary to put your finger in there."

"I thought it would be okay since you were wet enough. Does it hurt?"

He asked, and Anais checked the condition by sticking out her crotch.

 Her crotch of the drawers was so slick with love juice that not only were the golden pubic hairs visible, but also the ripe, open, red flesh of her scrotum.

The thought of a finger buried in her flesh from behind made her feel quite indecent.

"I-It's all right."

Anais let out a muffled gasp and rocked her hips.

It seemed to be a sign that it was okay to move his fingers.

Hiro hugged her hips, making sure she couldn't escape and started moving his fingers.

 *kuchu-kuchu*, *kuchu-kuchu-kuchu*―

"Uhh ......, haah ....., ahhh ......, haah ......."

Anais exhaled, her brow is wrinkled.

Her hips swayed back and forth, and the smell of sweat scented her neck.

"You're cute, Anais."

When he whispered this, she turned her moist eyes upward.

Their gazes crossed as if they were entwined.

"...... fukhh"

The nun seems to have strained a little - and reached it easily.

He stopped the movement of his fingers.

The flesh of her vagina tightened wistfully around his stopped fingers.

The strength drained from Anais's thin body.

As he wrapped his body around her, Hiro felt her burning hot skin.

2