Chapter 266: S*x with Anaïs 1
187 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Can I lick Anais's pussy?" - when he asked that, Anais reflexively put her arm around him and grabbed his meat stick.

"Um.....can I lick this, too?"

It's a desire she has had for a long time.

To be able to suck a male's muscular cock.

When Anais's grey eyes welled up with desire, Kian asked with some surprise,

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I want to lick it. ...... Let me lick it, please."

(How vulgar, I am.)

She could feel her face, which was on fire from lust, turning even redder.

But when an exotic man groped her, her ripe body was set on fire.

There's nothing more she could do until she quelled this.

Even if Hiro was mean and left here, Anais would probably stay here and comfort herself.

"Then let's lick each other. Lie down on the sofa there. I'll be at the bottom."

He said, and Hiro, wearing only his underwear, laid back on the sofa.

"Your majesty, your underwear, it's wet. He's getting excited, too."

Anais kept her sticky gaze on the bulge of his penis.

She couldn't take her eyes off it.

She couldn't stop wanting a big, hard cock.

"It's not right. We're not really lovers, so we have to be moderate."

With this in mind, Anais took off her underwear and stripped naked.

She walked over to him, who was waiting on the couch and lifted his legs.

"Your pussy is spread wide open.."

The nasty words fell on deaf ears.

Anais straddled Hiro in a six-nine position.

However, due to the width of the sofa, her right leg was hanging down on the floor.

From the side, it was an obscene position, like a dog peeing.

However, her mind was only on the rod rising up in his underwear.

Anais ran her hand over Hiro's rod from the top of his underwear.

With her right hand, she stroked the tip of the glans.

And with her left hand, she tickled the thick fleshy trunk.

She let the shape rise up into the fabric, sank her fingers in to check the hardness, and teased and stroked with her fingertips to feel the height of the glans.

After the tongue licking in front of her prey, Anais nervously pulled off his underwear.

*burun*, the spear of flesh was exposed.

Once it got caught in his underwear and showed its face, it was very grotesque.

(I knew it was very big, even bigger than the cucumber I usually use.)

She could feel her self-control getting worse and worse.

"Haa ......!"

Anais opened her lips wide.

There were several lines of saliva running in her mouth.

She sucked on it with her lips, which were twitching and twitching bravely.

Then she pursed her lips to keep them in place.

"Guhh, Oohhh"

Hiro's voice rose, and Anais let out a gasp as she sucked on his penis.

(He's feeling it. I'm kind of happy.)

She began servicing the male rod.

While squeezing the rod with her hand, she bobbed her head up and down.

NNfuh, nnghh, she sucked on Hiro's penis as if she was devouring it, letting out a rough snort.

The sound of "kapo, kapo" is heard.

Sometimes there was the sound of water as she sip her saliva.

"Hamphh, slurrp......Nngnnhhh!?"

There was a slimy sensation between her legs.

As she moved her head with his penis in her mouth, he grabbed her waist and pressed his face against her pussy.

"Mmmm, ahhh, ......"

Her hips shuddered.

Hot, soft mucous membranes traced the vagina and even her ...... clitoris.

The cunnilingus that seemed to lick and cleanse even the inside of the clitoral foreskin reminded Anais that she had just gone to the bathroom.

".....! ...... hamhh!"

Anais straddled Hiro's waist as he sat leaning back on the sofa.

Both of them were already completely naked.

The nun, her cantaloupe hair plastered to her cheeks with sweat, had grabbed his penis and was rubbing it against her own private parts.

"No kissing, no kissing, okay"

She pressed the tip of his penis against her clitoris and played with it, repeating it like a rasp. Every now and then she would take it to her vaginal hole and suck the glans shallowly into its mouth, tasting it.

From Hiro's point of view, he had a good view of the slutty nun as she bent over his penis and rubbed his cock greedily against her private parts.

She also had large breasts that were puffy and swollen, as if the areola and nipples were one.

The excess flesh of her lower abdomen creased into a thin line.

The greyish pubic hair tangled in the stem of his penis.

All of it.

"Nnhhh...... hmmphh!"

The ripe woman's hips fall.

Long, translucent cantaloupe hair hung down her back, and Anais tipped her chin away.

With a small murmur, she stretched out her white legs and put them behind  his waist.

It was because she couldn't fully stretch them out since she was on the sofa.

When she put her legs around Hiro's waist, they were sitting face to face, hugging each other.

They didn't make any fancy moves.

Hiro hugged Anais, and Anais slumped back and rocked her hips back and forth in small increments.

*slop-slop-slop-slop*, A small sound of mucus was heard from the joint.

"Fuhh.....Nnghh.....,nnhhh.....,Nnhuhh"

It was as if she was checking the shape of the male rod.

Anais's grey eyes wandered upward.

"How does my dick taste?"

"..... It feels good, very good. Nnhh...... It's so scary."

Anais said and returned her gaze.

She placed her arms on his shoulders and looked into his face from above.

"Hey, how's my vagina? Is it loose?"

"When you tighten it, it's tight, but usually it's soft and enveloping, and it feels really good"

"Fufu, really. That's good to hear. ......Nnghh"

Her arms that had been around his shoulders crossed and hugged his neck.

Her body settled into his chest, and she could hear his rough breathing under her neck.

He stroked her cantaloupe hair and whispered that he would move.

"Sure, ...... That's fine."

He thrusted his hips up from below.

There were a pan-pan sound and her round buttocks bounced upward in shock.

Then he slowly pulled his hips downward.

"Ahhh, ahhh~~~!"

Her voice rose up under his neck.

It was a voice that he couldn't imagine from her usual gentle and innocent appearance.

The beastly lust bubbled up and instinctively struck her hips.

A dry sound echoed through the closed basement workshop.

Her hips bounced and she began to let out a sweet, charming moan.

"Ahhh, aahhhh, nnghhhh, ahhh, ahhnnn, ahnn, ahh, good, it feels good, it feels goooddd!"

Her arms around his neck tightened, and she began to sway her hips in time with his movements.

They played with each other, rubbing their genitals against each other.

Hiro touched the inside of her vagina with his penis to check the position of Anais's cervix.

"Haah, kkuhnnn, fuhh, ahhh, aahhhhhh!"

The tip of his penis begins to feel a stiff sensation.

The opening of her womb came down.

This nun also felt sexual pleasure and lowered her womb.

In order to obtain the seed of a child.

"Anais's innermost parts are so tight! I wonder what this is?"

"Aahnn, aahnn, the opening of the womb.....!"

"Opening of the womb?"

"It's the entrance to the room where babies are made. A woman's ...... most important place."

"Hee, so if I spray my semen in here, Anais will give birth to my child?"

"You can't, do that. With a nun like me."

"What should I do? As for me, I want to make a baby with Anais."

"No, you can't."

When he lightly scratched the crease of her anus with his fingertip, her vaginal hole tightened tightly.

Her legs gave a shrinking motion, and her lower abdomen gradually grew stronger.

Her cantaloupe hair swayed violently from side to side in Hiro's chest.

"No, you can't. Haah, kkhh, nnaahhh, please, stop it, haaaahhhh, aaahhhhhhh!"

As he slowly inserted his fingers, the nun's back arched, and her legs, which had been around his waist, floated upward.

Her slender body stiffened and trembled.

Her vaginal flesh narrowed as if begging for semen.

"Nnaaaaahhhhhhh, ooohhh, oohhhhhhh"

"Kuhh. I'm going to let it out my semen! "Kuaahhhhh!"

spuuurrttt, He thrusted his hips deep into her vagina and kissed her cervix deeply.

In this state, he felt the hot muddy semen overflowing.

Her vagina contracted in time with the pulsation of his penis.

"Kkuhh!"

"AAahhnnnnn"

Eventually, his penis, having expelled all of its semen, settled down and fell out of the meat hole.

After his penis came out, Anais was twitching, dripping semen on the floor.

"*pant*, *pant*, *pant*!"

She was breathing hard.

Her breath smelled of herb.

Hiro turned her chin up and took her lips without question.

Their lips touched, plump and hot.

He pried them open and inserted his tongue.

Her eyes widened, but she was unable to move due to her climax, and her eyes fluttered again as he continued to devour her mouth.

After a few moments, their lips parted, forming a silvery thread.

"I told you ...... no kissing."

Anais said this with her hand on Hiro's chest.

However, he was not afraid at all when she said that in a sweet-sounding voice.

"............"

He took her lips again silently.

This time, she also opened her lips and stuck her tongue out from inside, and entangled it.

As they entwine like octopuses, they devoured each other's saliva.

The sound of wet kissing echoed endlessly in the basement workshop.

2