Chapter 310: Subjugating North Eastern Dioral
86 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jorge Hyuutia is an above average sword wielder but upon fighting this long, he is very exhausted. Immediately behind him are a group of about 15 enemies. 

instantly noticed something and started running towards the group.

"Behind! "

Hearing Clementine’s yell, Jorge Hyuutia turns around, and before he knows it, the enemy force behind him have drawn their swords.

"Eh, what….. "

Inadvertently halting, he mutters upon seeing aggressive men.

No, it isn’t his imagination. The eyes of the lead soldier are clearly on him. The lead soldier raises his sword, clearly aiming for him.

"Uwaaa! "

"Dodge it you fool!"

The girl with short blond hair, Clementine pushes away her comrade that is about to be cut, by a hairs breadth. Lashing out at the lead soldier with a frontal kick, while dodging the swung blade.

However the lead soldier only stumbles a step back and doesn’t fall down.

"Stop your resistance! you traitors!"

The lead soldier intimidates him and the soldiers surround Clementine in a line with their swords drawn.

Several people appear to be heading towards her allies.

"This piece of shit traitor seems to be from your place. Is your head boiled?"

She draws her slender dirks, and with knit brows, as if spitting out her words:

"So you’re their boss. I knew you couldn’t discipline them, but I guess it can’t be helped if the one disciplining them is trash, right? Hm?"

Whether they heard her provocation or not, the lead soldier steadies his sword again and says to his subordinates.

"Kill the traitors!"

Once again the lead soldier raises his sword and slashes diagonally from the shoulder, but during the downward slash, a sword struck his left eye. The blade then sweeps through his brain, and the soldier’s long life ends quickly.

Judging that Clementine is more dangerous than the others. Besides the lead soldier, the other 14 soldiers surround her.

Seeing that the lead soldier is dead, unrest run through the soldiers, but comprehending that not getting rid of the blond girl with revealing outfit would be dangerous, they immediately recover and rush at her.

Before the soldiers’ attacks arrive, she quickly turns around and swaps places with a suitable person behind hee.

"Guaaaa.!"

Crammed into the place where Clementine was before, many blades arced, voices are raised in anguish, and the man dies.

Meanwhile moving further, a soldier’s head is lopped off, and Clementine stores her two short weapons.

"No resistance at all. You all aren’t even worth killing if you don’t persevere a little bit more ."

Clementine brags, stating that she is disappointed, all while slashing at another oncoming person. A swipe at the soldier’s leg and the soldier would easily fall, then gently slash the carotid artery with sword stolen from an enemy.

The remaining soldiers are killed brutally. Clementine, surrounded by dead bodies, turns her focus toward Irijina Wolls and Gertrude Albright.

Those two each have an opponent, but have already defeated them.

Irijina prevents the enemies from approaching by hurting them with her long spear, and when their movements become dull, she swings her heirloom weapon to cut their heads off. The accuracy of her technique is rising, and her strength seems to have increased as well.

Gertrude Albright is struggling to kill two men after killing the strong foe but the black haired ninja, Mirai jumps in to.protect the exhausted woman's back from another enemies.

The youngest girl fights with her 2 short kodachi, she repeatedly attacks the upper body with the right sword and when the opponent blocks her attack she will suddenly stab the opponent’s thigh with her left sword causing the opponent to stop on his tracks, then she will deal the killing blow by slicing through the throat.

Although most of the enemies are still alive, they immediately surrender as their strongest fighters have been killed.

***

The battle is confirmed to be over, a bald muscular old man is being dragged from the wall to the ground.

In front of the disatisfied noble man, objects that appear to be people are scattered all over the place and the smell of blood permeates the air from the city entrance.

Odbart walks past kneeling enemy soldiers to the enemy's commander, whose hands are being tightly binded with several girls surrounding him. 

Odbart Adalgiso decides to leave it alone because it doesn’t matter. He stands in front of Margrave Kronid who is terrified from seeing his strong vassals completely annihilated.

"You, don’t you what’s going to happen because of your actions……" Margrave Kronid still speaks as if he still is the highest authority here.

"What’s going to happen?Are the numbers coming going to double?Is a stronger guy going to appear? Or are going to say some famous guy is going to appear?"

Without waiting for the margrave to answer, Odbart Adalgiso keeps rattled on.

"There’s too many people like you on their high horses, thinking they are great. Look at those corpses. Can you tell who’s your colleague, your boss? Which flesh is your friends’? Which internal organ is your boss’? If a human being is cut, their insides spill out and they die. Kings, knights, and thugs, it’s all the same."

The one listening to Odbart’s words is not only Margrave Kronid. The surrendered enemies are also seriously listening.

"It’s the same for you and me, the foundation for every human is the same. The only difference is their appearance, to distinguish them, what they think, and what they do. You guys only thought about doing bad things and were hostile to me. That was all."

Ignoring Margrave Kronid who is lost for words, Odbart Adalgiso turns around to face Gertrude Albright.

He kicks the prideful old man towards her.

Pulling out a single axe, Gertrude Albright smiles at him.

Smoothly, the tomahawk is raised high, light reflecting off its heavy blade. The atmosphere changes. The fact that it is a tool to deprive life is forgotten.

Reverently observing, Jorge Hyuutia stands awkwardly beside Gertrude Albright, looking down at Kronid rolling underfoot.

"You will regret this. King of Dioral will find out your betrayal.."

"Shut up, geezer!" Clementine yells.

Margrave Kronid only grit his teeth without even releasing any sound from the pain, he doesn’t die immediately.

Their sword damages Margrave’s femoral artery, an enormous amount of blood flows out, a little reprieve is given before he dies.

Everyone watches margrave’s corpse with mixed feelings.

Jorge Hyuutia is silently watching, over looking them fondly, it’s like looking at a beautiful, benevolent, and profound holy mother but the comparison is silly.

Margrave Kronid dies while muttering that he doesn’t want to die.

Odbart Adalgiso shouts with all his might,

"From now onwards, you are all shall be loyal to his majesty, King Hiro of Hezri Kingdom!"

"Long live Hezri Kingdom!"

"Long live Hezri Kingdom!"

The conquerors chant while punching repeated towards the air.

1