Chapter 358: Amber’s Virginity
86 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A week later, Goglow.

"Hey, Amber I can go by myself to the toilet."

"No! It’s because you must absolutely relax so you can’t get up. Give up and please go ahead right into this tub."

How can I excrete when I am being supported by a  girl? I try to get up by force but pain runs through my entire body and my movements froze. I am immediately held down by Amber.

"Your majesty, your wounds will open. I’m asking you to please sleep."

I give up, and lay on my side obediently. Even so, I am bad with the steel spear cavalry. In the past, I was also injured by it if I recall correctly.

"I want to eat something."

"Yes, immediately."

Amber feeds me the porridge, which is left on the table, with a spoon. I really appreciate her caring for me like this, but..

"If I don’t eat meat as well, I won’t recover."

The hard meat is chewed by Amber and she feeds me with her mouth. It is the same with chestnuts and pears. I could actually already eat by myself but I want this virgin girl’s mouth so I keep quiet.

She is also growing quite nicely enough to call herself a woman. The body that is recovering begins to assert itself by raising the comforter.

"Amber "

I place my hand on her small head but she says no and makes me sleep.

"It’s already been close to a week, I’m starting to reach my limit."

"I heard that if you release your seed, you use up your stamina. Please take care of yourself. Of course embracing a woman is out of the question."

Amber is serious so it’s probably impossible. I’ll go and ask Lucino or something.

"By the way I told the other women harshly. If your majesty calls you for sex that burdens him then I’ll use a knife and slice up their lower mouth."

It’s Amber so she actually did so without holding back. Even if I ask for it she refuses me mildly.

"When your wounds heal I can be your partner as much as you want, and I won’t do anything violent to the women nor say anything. If you want, I could find a nice place for you in the town. That’s why I want you to please rest now."

It can’t be helped since she has said this much. But when I get better I’ll have Amber takes in everything that I have been storing up.

***

Two weeks later.

"There are no problems with your muscles or organs. It’s a frightening recovery speed."

There is the authorization from the doctor. There’s also the medicine that helped, so my physical condition is not much different than before I got hurt.

"There are scars on your skin though…"

It is because there is no place on my body that isn’t hurt. As expected, the scars on my body stand out.

"If I continue the treatment further for one week would the scars also get healed?"

For a man like me scars are something like a medal of honor.

After the examination is over, I had only a towel over my crotch and head over to Amber and the girls just like that.

"How are the wounds? Is it ugly?"

Amber shakes her cute head.

"It’s the proof that your majesty has been fighting hard. It’s something to be respected, I don’t think they are ugly at all."

"Also…it makes you look tough and quite attractive."

Sekrit places her hand on my shoulder, and rubs it gently. It has been three weeks of abstinence and because of that I react immediately.

"Ahem! Then examination is unnecessary. So I’ll be leaving."

It wouldn’t be possible to start in front of him, so the doctor quickly leaves the room.

I can’t control my lust. I embrace Sekrit and grab her breasts, not caressing but in a way that would hurt since I put strength into it.

"Ow! No, don’t mind me. It must have been hard for you…please torment me as you wish."

I put it in my mouth and suck as if I would bite it, taking it off would be too slow so I pull back her apron dress. My meat spear is also larger than normal especially around the tip area, and it was like intercourse that animals would do.

But behind me tiny hands are rubbing her breasts.

Amber looks miserable, and she is there with an angry look, burying her face in my back. That’s right, I am swept away by my lust. Amber is also the one who saved me, and Amber is also the one who took care of me. Thus, she should be the first one that I embrace right after I recover.

"Sekrit. I’m sorry about everyone else but right now, please leave."

Amber’s eyes light up, Sekrit, as if to say that I am helpless, nod and  leave the room.

"Amber is still not a woman and has not matured yet. If you were to go at her for real she will break you know?"

"That’s none of your business! Just hurry up and leave."

"I understand. Hiro, I will be waiting in front of the room so if you desire it, please call on me."

Whether she knows what I like or whether it is on purpose, she emphasizes her butt while she is walking out of the room. Amber get upset and threatens me like a cat would.

When nobody is left in the room, I face Amber from the front and stare at her. I feel like I want to say something but I thought it is unnecessary and withdraw my words. It seems like it is the same for Amber.

"Come here."

"Yes."

Both of us become naked and Amber gets up on my stomach. It is probably Sekrit that taught her, she is twisting her waist as if trying to tempt men. But, instead of inviting lust it makes me laugh.

"Why are you laughing!?"

"A virgin doesn’t have to think too much. Leave it to the guy."

I roll her over and I am the one on top of Amber. It’s a naked body that I’m quite familiar with but I finally think about the difference between our bodies. Because of the abstinence, my meat rod has enlarged more than usual and it doesn’t seem like it could possibly enter.

"Please don’t hesitate. I can finally become your woman for real this time and it’s been my long-cherished ambition even if I were broken."

Seeing my indecision, Amber spreads her legs wide and stretches her hands. It’s a terribly vulgar look but I do not feel it is strange. My lower half that is suppressed is crying to hurry and give it to a woman.

"I may not be able to be gentle. If you can’t hold it in anymore you can scream loudly."

"If I did that you’re going to stop right? Then even if I die I won’t scream."

The cute Amber is biting on the sheets, and doesn’t intend to scream no matter what. I am going to get her ready and put my finger in, but just from her anticipation she is already dripping with genital fluids and is quite wet.

I put myself in between Amber’s legs, and cover her body with mine. She quickly entwines her limbs with me and smiles.

"Here I go…."

"—!!! Ts—!!"

She is biting the sheets so her voice doesn’t come out but when I push the tip into her entrance it seems like it already hurts. It can’t be helped, I’ll just do some intercrural sex and was going to pull my hips back but Amber’s legs comes around me.

"Don’t! Today will be the day you make me a woman. …please, even if I break or tear apart… I want to become Your Majesty’s woman. You said you weren’t going to stop if I don’t scream didn’t you?!"

I breathe out a sigh. If I am to stop if she says this much then it would be quite cruel.

"Alright, I won’t say anymore. Prepare yourself."

"Your majesty!!"

I push my cock into Amber’s tight hole. Amber’s voiceless screams, and her insides which are convulsing are ignored by me as I ad more weight. I could hear her insides spreading open and as I push a little deeper, my meat rod hit the membrane that signifies her purity.

"…."

"Go ahead."

When I glance at her face, she is smiling as if to say please break it quickly.

Without using lively waist movements, I just put a little strength into it and the membrane tears apart, Amber becomes a woman. I expect her to scream but unexpectedly she looks happy and is asking for a kiss.

"Are you okay?"

 While I am having doubts, she asks me to move my hips. I do not even put half of it in her, and everytime I start to move, her insides squeezes me as if wanting to shave off my meat rod.

"It feels good! It’s wonderful!"

When I use my finger to touch her, Amber’s vagina seems to be on the verge of bursting and has accepted my meat rod against everything, but her voice tells me she seems to be feeling quite good.

It’s fine if it doesn’t hurt and I thought to thrust for a while but my meat rod wants to quickly ejaculate and was increasing in hardness. I hug Amber’s entire body and swing my hips. Every time I thrust, her stomach inflates with the shape of my thing, her genitals are painfully spreading open, but her mouth is only telling me how much she loves me and how good it feels.

Even if I suck on her mouth, even if I thrust violently, even if I rock gently, even if I suck on her breasts, even if I rub her clit, even if I insert a finger into her asshole…no matter what I do, Amber is happy, and is begging for me to do more.

2