Chapter 359: Amber’s Virginity 2
83 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Is it okay if I rode on top?"

Amber gets on top of me and starts to move her hips up and down with great vigor. I can’t believe that she is doing so while holding in her pain.

"It’s big! I love you, your majesty~! Please love me more and more"

Amber stretches her hand down towards me and I went to grope Amber’s breasts that have inflated but it is then that I realize. Her body is soaking wet with cold sweat, which is clearly abnormal.

She is so happy to have sex with me that Amber’s heart removes the feeling of pain. But her body is enduring the pain and is causing her to have cold sweat.

For her to love me that much is quite splendid but there is a limit to how much pleasure the heart could use to cover up the pain. I thought that Amber who is shaking her hips on top of me is pausing for a bit but with a slap, she falls to my chest.

"Wh, wha? My body won’t move…Why!?"

This time the body is trying to protect itself by not letting her move. Amber is making a fuss on top of my chest but I hug her tightly.

"It’s fine like this. You worked hard. It felt good."

"But, I haven’t made you satisfied yet!"

"No, it’s because you tried so hard that I’m at my limit, I can cum at anytime."

What I am saying is true, if I lost focus then it would start releasing now.

"Th-then!"

"Just feel it like you are now, without moving. I’ll pour it into you."

"Yes…no matter how much…"

Celia, who was riding on top of me, had her ass rubbed by both of my hands, and when she was properly fixed, I relax my abdominal muscles.

"Oooh…."

"Ah! Aaaah…."

We both let out quiet voices which were not screams. What kind of noise did I even make? While I am thinking that my seed spills out. The desire that I have been accumulating for three weeks is flowing out into the hole of the girl who has just lost her virginity. My meat rod is pulsing greatly inside her narrow hole, that movement passed through Amber’s stomach and make it all the way in so my stomach could feel it too.

"Amazing…it’s hot…Your majesty’s seed…I’m so happy…"

I could tell that Amber’s stomach is expanding as I could feel it. The semen that is way too thick is tightly pushed in because of my meat rod and is not able to overflow outside, and it is pushed in and collected from Amber’s hole all the way to her womb.

The ejaculation lasts for a good 5 minutes, the meat rod withers as if fully satisfied and the seed is flying out from Amber and onto the bed, the floor, and also the wall. Her hole is spread out quite amazingly, and I am uneasy that her hole would become as large as the size of her butt.

"That’s quite amazing…

I thought it would be fine just to return…then I would become exclusively for Your Majesty!"

When I thought it would be problematic for the open hole I stuck my finger in it, and it squeezes shut. Well, it seems that I can still have fun with Amber’s tight hole.

"A large amount of juices came out so it became easier for it to go in. Please continue to be affectionate with me."

"Don’t push yourself."

Amber lasts until she loose her consciousness.

"Embrace me more…it’s fine if you kill me while you embrace me."

She is speaking nonsense.

"Would I actually kill my own woman? I will be embracing you lots starting now."

While I am hugging the sweaty Amber, there is a sweet smell of a mixture of a woman and a girl.

"Pardon the interruption."

After everything was over,  Lucino comes in.

"Wow, amazing"

Normally Amber senses the presence of others like a cat, but as expected she has tired herself out and is using my chest as a pillow to sleep.

The red stain on the sheets celebrated Amber becoming an adult. It is far from having sex like animals, and a quiet atmosphere was flowing.

"If it’s like this then I won’t be able to get what’s left…"

I’m sorry but rather than embracing other women I want to lend my chest to Amber. As if she could smell other women or whether she could feel it, she hugs me slightly stronger and buries herself.

"I brought a wet towel. Your majesty should have more fun wiping down your body by yourself right?"

Amber is sweating all over from working so hard. Wiping that sweat after sex is standard, but I feel like I become something like a father with her. Even after wiping down her entire body, there are no signs of her waking up. I wipe her genitals and her breasts that are covered in juices too, but it doesn’t seem like she get turned on from that.

"It seems like I’m in the way so I’m quite free."

Lucino seems able to read the mood between the two of us and obediently pulls away. If I let it go like this, I would feel a little sorry for her.

"Tomorrow I’ll be leaving quickly to chase after the army but…come to the room at dawn. I’ll leave it unlocked."

From the bed I reach one hand over to rub her butt. I see the flames of passion lit within the woman as she smiles and send her off, I hug Amber and then falls asleep.

2