Chapter 366: Threesome Mirai, Gertrude
84 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Night in the noble district in Torun. 

Tamm, the dark elf teenager is forced to substitute as a guard for the mansion the King and his women are residing. 

That night, Tamm is patrolling within the compound. 

"So troublesome. I want to go drinking with Azral and the others." He laments as walking towards the corner of the house.

Suddenly a towering body appears from behind the angle of the wall and hits him.

"Hey, you ... the dark elf...you were called Tamm if I recall right? Let’s get along from now on!"

A tall athletic girl of nearly 180cm is standing while looking down at him. Tamm recognizes her as one of the King's mistress, Viscount Irijina. 

"Viscount Irijina..Yeah, let’s get along…uwah!!"

The young boy falls over. It’s understandable, Irijina’s appearance is that of her underwear only, hiding her lower half, meaning her large breasts and her toned body is exposed.

"Wh-why are your naked..your cloth-! "

"Oh today I didn’t really get to swing my spear around. I thought that I would sweat a little with a few swings, since my senses get dulled if I neglect my training."

"If so, then the bath…"

"It’s not that big a deal. I can just pour some water over it and it’ll be fine."

The season has already become winter, it won’t be like the freezing temperature of the Olga Federation but it isn’t a temperature she can be frolicking around in her underwear.

"There were no baths in the army after all. Something like this is nothing to me!"

While half-naked she swings her spear once, her breasts jiggle around.

"Ts-!?"

"What’s wrong? Oh I caused it to swell did I?!"

Irijina speaks without restraint. She still hasn’t completely gotten used to treating him like a child. And also she has been living with the men in the army. She wouldn’t think it is anything wrong to show her bathing to a lowly child. Without holding back, she grips his crotch from on top of his clothes. She does not touch him in a naughty way, but just rubs the head in a rough-ish sort of way.

"Wh-!! You’re so rough."

"Hm…it’s much smaller compared to Lord Hiro! I guess this is as big as it gets for kids?"

"Uuu…"

The young boy droops his head. Regardless of age, words like ‘small’ and ‘cute’ are taboo for boys. Moreover, Irijina’s voice is loud, it hurt him even more unnecessarily.

"Hm, you’re 13 right? If you train hard and become a strong man like Lord Hiro, then the women will come to you, devote yourself!"

Irijina laughs grandiosely, her hand releasing its grip on his crotch, patting his head. With that rhythm, her breasts touch Tamm’s face.

"Aau!!!"

"Oh, sorry ‘bout that. I used too much strength. Did it hurt?"

"N-no…I’m fine…"

"I see! Then I’m going back to my room. See you tomorrow!"

Irijina is aware of her own super strength and is worried that she hit him on the head too hard. But the cause of Tamm’s shouting lies in his lower half.

"…uuu."

The feeling of her breasts touching his face caused him to discharge, dirtying his pants. In the winter night, in the chilly temperature, a young boy with his lower half exposes is washing his pants with the ice-cold water from the well.

***

I am personally scouting villages at the border between central and western Castall. Gertrude and Mirai accompany me. At night, we bind our horses and set up tents. 

I can’t sleep, so I’ll pay Gertrude a visit at night. We were in a little bit of a rush on the trail, so when it got dark on the way, we simply lined up our tents and slept. I move slowly so I don’t wake up Mirai and lie on top of Gertrude.

"Nnn….. Hey! Yiur majesty, what are you doing so late at night!?"

Without saying anything, I peel her clothes away, massaging her breasts and sucking her nipples.

"Nnnh! What is it all of a sudden?!"

I don’t answer, sliding her pants to the side and slipping a finger into her hole.

"Wo-would you like to sleep with me or something? You did it so suddenly, I didn’t even bathe."

It’s true that there is body odor coming from Gertrude who hasn’t bathed, but it’s just over a day, moreover, it’s cool weather, so it’s not something that would make my lust disappear. I check how wet she is and prepare myself. The both of us don’t take off all our clothes, I just peel Getrude’s tunic to reveal her breasts, and also shifts her pants up to her thighs. For me, I only have my cock out.

"Uoh!"

I am just about to penetrate her but the one who raises his voice is me. All of a sudden, my pants are dropped below my knees from behind, and a hand reaches out towards my balls.

"Is it Mirai? What’s wrong?"

"It’s not what’s wrong. You’re mean, starting with just the two of you." This girl's usual monotonous voice seems agitated.

Mirai bites my ass as some sort of punishment. It secretly hurt but it can’t be helped that this happened. It’s still cold, but the three of us are entwined with each other with just our lower halves exposed. If I declare I am going to be connected with them right now then it would feel naughty.

I place Mirai on top of Gertrude, who is lying on her back, lining up their genitals together and admiring the sight. The difference in their bodies is evident and Mirai’s face is at just the right spot to be buried in Gertrude’s breasts.

"Ooh, Mirai is slender though. It’s an amazing feat that you’re able to go out to battle with that body!"

Gertrude caresses Mirai’s entire body without reservation.

"Please stop that! …Gertrude-san is big though. Your muscles are amazing too, it’s like getting on top of Hiro-sama."

"Which of you wants it first?" I tease both girls.

"Me!"

"How about me first?"

Let’s put it in between the gap in the center of them. I put it in between the area where their genitals are lined up, all the way to their stomachs and start rubbing. The two of them are impatiently wiggling their ass while I massage them and I rub their clitorises with my meat rod.

"Aaah! It feels good!"

"Ooh! It’s rubbing my clit!"

Juices start flowing from both their holes and immediately my cock gets wet. Then I push it into Mirai just like that. The tip is even thicker than her own clenched fist, while thrusting it in and penetrating her, the cock causes her stomach to expand to its shape. It wouldn’t be strange to hear moans of pleasure but instead, I heard words of welcome.

"Aaah! That sturdy thing came in, I’m so happy!"

Mirai may also be happy that she took first priority and she’s shaking her hips while bouncing around. I feel bad for leaving Gertrude alone so I’ll put a finger inside and rub somewhere nice. The two asses are squirming, they are letting out moans and their juices are spraying. I enjoy stirring the insides of the girls for a while but I come out with something good.

"Gertrude, lift Mirai up. From the back."

"Like this?"

Gertrude grabs both thighs and easily lifts Mirai up. The petite girl struggles but having her legs grabbed, she can’t move much, so she gave up and entrusted her back against her chest. In that position, I once again thrust my cock into Mirai’s vagina. Mirai is lifted up and pressed in between us while I am slamming my cock into her.

"Uwa! Don’t push me. It’ll go in deeper!"

I match my movements with Gertrude and thrust my hips as if trying to lift Mirai.

"No matter how many times I see it, it’s amazing, your stomach is full and I can tell the shape of his cock…are you sure it doesn’t feel painful?"

"It’s painful but it feels good!"

Mirai answers Gertrude’s question with a melted expression.

Let’s finish off the agonizing Mirai.

"Gertrude, put your finger in Mirai’s ass. Do it slowly and don’t hurt her."

Gertrude ignores Mirai’s silent screams and sinks her finger in her ass. And although I told her to do it gently, she does it with quite the momentum. Maybe such a boorish girl can’t do such minute adjustments. …really, now she’s putting 3 fingers in all of a sudden.

"Aaaaaaaaaa–!!"

The cock attacks deep in her hole, the other woman's fingers enter her ass harshly, and I steal the helpless girl's lips and touch her nipples while Irijina is kissing her neck. All of the stimulations became a mess, causing Mirai to thrash wildly and letting out screams like some sort of monster.

"Aaaahh–!! Aaahh–!!"

Mirai is moaning unusually like a beast, I thought the liquid that got on me was urine but it’s female ejaculation from being broken. And after some time of screaming, Mirai leans against me and after kissing my lips, she faints. She loves getting kisses after sexual intercourse and she will definitely seek them from me, then she looks so happy when she falls asleep after doing it.

Even so, the climax this time was amazing. Perhaps her weak spot is her ass. As expected, if I put my cock in there, her colon will break, so I’ll just thrust my fingers in there.

"Ooh, marvelous. It was an incredible voice."

"Oh yeah, it was the first time that we attacked Mirai together. She was unexpectedly into it too, so do you want to try doing it with her next time?"

"I don’t prefer to sleep with girls…but I’ll comply if it’s your majesty’s orders."

It might be wonderful to watch the two women caress each other. Once I get turned on, I’ll insert it in them and it would be twice as delicious.

"By the way, I haven’t cum yet…your majesty doesn’t seem to have released your seed either, so will you give me some affection?"

Of course, I don’t have any objections but in the past, Mirai will remain hugging me even after losing consciousness. She’s asleep so she isn’t conscious but her limbs are tightly wrapped around me. Can’t be helped I guess, let’s just do it like this.

I hug the clinging Mirai and have sex with Gertrude. At first, it was difficult, but feeling my body temperature rising, Mirai is talking in her sleep and whispered ‘I love you’ and ‘screw me more please’ in my ear and those words turned me on, helping me release a lot of more than usual.

Mirai, who’s the smallest, and Gertrude, who is large although not as tall as Irijina, have pretty good compatibility with each other. There will be opportunities for them to head into battle together too, I can expect some fun combination-play between them. I hold Gertrude in one arm, who is shooting my seed back out like a water gun, and sleep while kissing Mirai, who is seeking them on top of my stomach.

3