Chapter 398 : S*x with Shaela
100 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hiro's Point of View.

Shaela's Inn in Tihany Town.

I have relocated into the only inn in the small town.

After having withdrawn into my borrowed room in the inn, I tilt the glass in my hand. A wine bottle could be seen standing on the table, but it remains mostly untouched.

“…That was so exhausting,” I mumble  under my breath.

“Excuse me for a little moment,” Shaela enters my room from the unlocked door.

“…Landlady.”

“How about not pulling such a face when a beauty like me is right in front of you?” She chides me sulkily before sitting down opposite of me. “Oh my, you have such expensive wine at hand, and yet you don’t drink it at all?”

Despite taking over this small town from a local lord who fled last week, Red Army had not made any progress. 

The ten villages were attacked on a weekly basis but we defeated the enemies. If we could consider it a progress, Cass managed to skillfully bring over a thousand soldiers, spread over ten villages and this town. Her strategy is placing volunteer soldiers at the garrison between west and central region while the trained soldiers are being gradually relocated to the villages. 

We knew the enemy's attacks beforehand with the help of reconnaissance teams placed in the woods. 

Cass had placed three scouting teams but only two teams remained after Elora's team was routed. 

“Then you won’t mind me drinking it, right?”

“Go ahead.” I hold out his glass to her.

She grabs it and drains the wine in one breath.  “Pheew, an expensive wine sure plays in a different league.”

The landlady totally acts like an old man, refilling her empty glass at once. This one she drinks slowly, but as it gets empty before long, she refills it once more.

Once I look at the bottle on the table, less than half of the wine is left.

“You should simply take everything a bit easier.”

“I’m fine just like this.”

Those words escape my mouth very naturally.

“Being stubborn as a man is kinda adorable.”

“Landlady, are you drunk?”

“No, not at all,” she rejects, but her cheeks are faintly flushed.

And the wine――is already empty.

“Come to think of it, why did you come here anyway?”

“I just wanted to check up on you as I felt worried. I was planning to comfort you, had you looked depressed.”

The landlady places her elbows on the table, slumping over. Her drooping, ripe fruits change their shape as they press against the hard, wooden surface.

“How about it?”

"I As I thought, you’re drunk, aren’t you?”

“Hihi, who knows,” cooed the landlady with a suggestive smile on her lips.

And then, I....push her onto the bed.

"Wait a moment.”

“What’s up?”

I stop moving, looking down at the landlady. She is sprawled on the bed, freely exposing her naked body. No, it is probably more correct to say that she simply doesn’t have the leeway to hide it.

“What’s up?”

“Let me rest for a bit. I don’t want to admit it, but I’m not the youngest anymore. I simply don’t have the stamina to keep up with a strong man.”

Based on the translucent dashboard, Shaela is 28 years old, which means she is even younger than my current age in this world. 

I sense that her amending herself to call me a strong man was a matter of pride for her.

“What are you looking at?”

“Your tits,” I reply curtly.

“Don’t stare too hard, okay?” The Landlady covers her chest with both arms. “…Why are you pulling a face like a beaten puppy?”

“Because I’m disappointed.”

I like nicely shaped breasts, even if they are on the smaller side, but likewise I like breasts with volume.

“Hey! You’re thinking about another woman, aren’t you!?”

"You can tell?”

“It’s obvious from your face.”

I touch my face on reflex, but I feel like it isn’t anything I’d understand from just touching.

Probably it’s an intuition that’s limited to women.

“Sorry,” I apologize.

“Y-You don’t need to a-apologize or anything,” the Landlady backpedal shrilly. “But…”

“But?”

“B-Because I can’t do anything about my age, I feel like running away if you compare me to other women,” admitted the Landlady, and then averts her bright red face.

“I don’t really think that you need to pay any attention to something like that, though.”

“This is why men are so… Women have their own complex relationships with fellow women.”

I believe that the same applied to men as well, but didn’t point it out. On the contrary, I actively decide to stay silent about it to not stir up a hornet’s nest.

Her breasts are still huge and lush, and her hips are just as big as if to show off her achievements.

Because the other party was wearing such a loose dress with a long skirt just before this, just the thought of her hiding such a large ass in it is already enough to give me, who had also taken off all my clothes, a raging erection in my crotch.

"Oh dear, your cock has gotten so big. Were you that excited by this old lady?”

Although it shows domesticity and slight wrinkles, her face remains so beautiful that it could still match a young girl’s innocence.

In fact, the more I stare at her, the more youthful the vibe the matured woman gives me instead.

It is indeed beautiful and ripe nudity, and not a single sign of aging is present in her body.

Shaela certainly possesses the mysterious charm of a beautiful widow, like Lucino Escaote, something that Suzy and Gheyna don’t possess.

A contradictory being who is still able to maintain active hormones even after the years of sexual inactivity from the death of her beloved partner.

"We can talk about that later. For now, please enjoy my widow’s used pussy without reserve♡♡♡♡”

With that being said, Shaela plants her buttocks on the bed. Then, she opens her thighs in a familiar gesture, generously showing me the female genitalia she had been hiding deep inside her loose clothes.

Her pussy is already moist and overflowing with juices.

I have no way to resist the irresistible lewdness. I immediately lost himself in lust and pile myself over the widow’s body.

From there, the penis which had penetrated the pussies of dozens of women was again inserted into the pussy of another woman.

“Hyaaauuu♡♡♡♡ Finally……after years of a long wait, a cock has finally entered mee♡♡♡♡♡♡”

Just like that, the two have finally joined together.

Despite having been in a long period of sexual inactivity, Shaela enjoying her sexual intercourse first time in a long time is something that exceeds my expectations.

Shaela’s beauty is comparable to that of a holy maiden who shouldn’t be touched.

Right now, that face is as debauched as a whore’s.

“Fuuh, aahh……I was actually a little worried. I hadn’t had a chance to have sex in two years, so I was afraid that my pussy was already rusty in receiving a cock. In fact, I even panicked a little upon seeing how big your cock is.”

“Well, now that you have tasted it yourself, there’s no way that’s the case. You still have a great pussy, Ma’am. I could even feel its walls clinging around my rod.”

“Fufufu, it seems you’re also skilled at giving compliments."

I immediately go wild after that.

And as if showcasing its prowess, it is then followed by a high-speed extraction.

"Aahh, it’s even getting faster……♡♡ I can feel your cum being pushed deep into my womb♡♡♡♡ I’m getting filled and jammed to the brim♡!"

Maybe because it has been long since the last time she had sex, Shaela’s response is almost similar to that of a virgin girl.

Her body, however, is unlike it at all.

Her abundant pair of breasts, her ample hips, her sexy waist, all of them give off a sweltering allure that appeases my eyes.

It is as if each part showed clear ripeness from its every inch within.

“Hey♡♡♡♡ quit messing it too hard♡♡♡♡♡ If you’re gonna rub my tits like that, I’ll♡♡♡♡♡ ahhh, my pussy is cumming♡♡♡♡♡♡”

Out of patience, I grab the mounds of flesh that have accumulated around the chest.

At the same time, he makes his erect penis pound against Shaela’s cervix like a battering ram, as if threatening to break through her ‘castle gate’ at any time.

“Nhoooooooo♡♡♡♡♡♡ nhiiii♡♡ ahiiiiiiiiiiiii♡♡♡♡ my disgraceful voice is coming out♡♡♡♡ I’m being thrusted in my pussy and it’s reaching up to my bellyy♡!"

From there, I notice a particular fact.

The panting of a mature woman is fundamentally different from that of a young girl who is yet to shed her shame.

If the gasps of the Amber, Farnese, Hanabi, and Gheyna, are equivalent to those of a songbird, those of Shaela, Lucino and Isolde  are that of a beast whining.

Loud and wild, yet also stimulating one’s animalistic nature, it makes me feel as if a raging beast in my loins is being awakened from within.

"Buhiiiii♡♡♡♡ Buhiiiiii♡♡♡♡ If you hit me that hard, I’m gonna break♡♡♡♡♡♡ My old lady pussy will be destroyed by milord’s strong cock♡♡♡♡♡♡”

Where has the chaste  beauty gone to?

In front of me, the female human of mature age is already panting on the bed, naked and shaking her breasts, belly, and buttocks, and is totally reduced to that of a mere animal. 

It is no longer a gasp or a scream. It has already gone to the point of a broken instrument churning out a crazy tune.

However, the instrument is also a magical one that could make the penis of a man who hears its melody become erect to the point of bursting.

“Yesh, let it out♡♡♡♡ let it out let it out let it out let it out ♡♡♡♡ All your cock’s semen ♡♡♡ Explode it all in this old lady’s pussyy♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡”

This time, a copious amount of thick semen spat out from me, not as a greeting anymore but as a sign of complete satisfaction.

A honey wine that is a product of pleasure of the two was firmly poured into the widow womb of Shaela.

A honey wine of pure white.

“Ugh……!”

I drop my waist to Shaela right after, who’s just below me and the bed. This also caused the ’honey wine tube’ to be unplugged.

From there, a thick cloud of white liquid begins leaking out of the mature woman’s ripe secret slit.

If seen from afar, it would be a perfect picturesque scenario of a man who has just completed sowing his seed into his woman.

A painting of a beautiful copulation between opposite sexes.

***

"…Landlady.”

“What?”

“Can I get going anytime soon now?”

“…You’re really unsatiable…” the landlady groans, but telling him to restrain himself in this situation would be even more unreasonable.

“…That’s the first round.”

“Yeah, right…”

I start to move slowly, while keeping my eyes pinned on the matured lady to check her response.

On this night, the "last round" continues for another four times.

2