Chapter 443 : Acrobatic Fight
39 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The baron's soldiers, unprepared by our ambush were immediately overrun. Our force broke into twenty groups of over hundred men each and attacked twenty villages in the baron's territory. Admirably each village was guarded by adequate defensive guards. The enemies guarding each village ranged between several dozens to over a hundred. Nonetheless, our sudden onslaughts caught them totally off guard. Despite having guard towers and mini fortresses, they were quickly overran. 

I participated in annexing a village. Having succeeded, I observe the aftermath on my horse from the middle of the village. 

There are horses beside me. On the horse on my left, Sekrit is yelling her commands. 

She keeps her jet hair always in the same medium length cut with blunt bangs and goes for a peach sarong skirt with a cropped blue top. She wears a laced bustier top and fringed miniskirt for a base. 

Calmly observing from the horse on my right is Cass Brankovic. She was the mastermind for the whole ambush. 

The bespectacled woman wears a blend of dark greens from her deep medallion hair to her fern-hued eyes to her forest green, long-sleeve dress. Though simple, her gown has amazing movement. It hugs her upper body and hips in a way that lends her a balletic grace, with a skirt that fans out into a billowing circle.

Small accents of white complete her killer ensemble, including a double strand of pearls, and a white fur coat which she prefers to wear draped over her shoulders. 

Although my grey gambeson is decent enough to elevate my image over other soldiers, it is still cheaply lackluster. I can't help it as I dislike unnecessary luxury. That indirectly undermines my image as the supreme ruler of the kingdom. 

Understanding the paradox, Cass wants to improve my image by donning such poshly embellished attire.

The reason Sekrit's extravagant dress appears a lot simpler is because she has to fight and kill enemies while Cass only waits on her steed.

There are another two girls around me. Suzy Huber who has been forced to be by my side since Castall invasion wears the weight of her legacy well, bright yellow-green hair and all. Her best outfit by far is now. Her green tweed pants with a matching butterfly-shaped top of the same color and pattern. Neat-heeled boots hug her ankles and chunky buckles wrap up her calves to reach her knees.

Finally, my first lover, Ivanna Reskina, insists on accompanying me. She barely came out from Redcliffe after all. 

Sometimes fashion and self-expression aren't just about choice in clothing articles, but about the way a person wears their clothes and the presence they bring into the battlefield, as Ivanna shows now. 

She has a naturally commanding presence and manages to look unique and domineering in her military-issue uniform. 

Looking unique in a uniform isn't easy, but Ivanna does so with just the way she holds herself. Her considerably muscular build fills out the uniform well, highlighting the length of her strong limbs, even when she's lounging in a chair or staring down her nose at someone. Her waist-length scarlet hair also matches the navy blue of her coat.

Despite appearing as a mediocre noble, these women's appearances make our overall appearance majestic.

"There are several cavalry coming!" Our subordinate shouts.

Ivanna, Sekrit, me and five men charge towards the gate.

I see, there are about 50 enemies there, we’ll be in trouble if we only arrive with 8 people.

The cavalry unit, charges with their spears point in front of their horses, chasing after our infantry who are running into the village. 

I deflect a piercing attack and cut down the attacker but another one comes from my side. I block him but this man is pretty strong. We are locked in weapons pushing.

Meanwhile, Ivanna gallantry cutting down enemies left and right. Sekrit makes the enemies gawk when she dodges with somersaults on her horse. 

A man is killed after each of her somersaults. 

The rest of our men are good but still weaker than me. Somehow, due to the two women, we are overcoming the ambushers.

We hear countless enemies cry, as we continue to cut down their bodies.

While we have killed over half of the enemies, about twenty more enemies riding towards us.

When four men hurl their blade at her, Sekrit jumps with her left hand on the back of her horse. The blades hit nothing but the attackers look dumbly above their heads.

While being supported by her hand that is holding on the horse, her whole body is on the air in upside down position. 

She spins her body with a rotating slash with a sword in her other hand. 

The four men's necks are cut one by one. 

While being stunned by such an impossible feat, Ivanna kills several of the stunned men.

When her butt lands on the horse, she speeds up to kill the enemies who are encircling her allies.

0