Chapter 467 : Clarice’s Virginity
75 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a private room in deluxe restaurant in Val Royeaux.

"Miss Clarice, don’t you have something you wanted to talk to me about?"

I get close enough to her that our shoulders are touching and bring my face in towards her.

Initially, we ate while facing opposite each other, but as the girl got more drunk, our seats drew closer together.

Right now, I’m directly beside the girl.

"Ah, yes."

Clarice looked at me and wiped her mouth gracefully.

"Ahem, there is a tremendous gap between my traditional, long-standing margrave household and you. Our family’s territory is in the north of the capital so there are very few chances to meet with the feudal lord too."

"That’s true."

She continued,

"However, it must be some sort of fate for us to meet in a place such as this university. I think we should further improve the interactions between noble and commoners."

I didn’t know what she meant.

I was pretty sure she didn’t think of the low tier nobles and commoners too highly, yet she deliberately wanted to exchange culture?

"Could you elaborate more?"

I stacked my hand on top of Clarice’s hand.

I signaled the waiter who brought in the dessert and told him with my eyes not to enter the room.

"The fact is……"

Engrossed in the food, alcohol and atmosphere, Clarice became loose-lipped.

"I believe you know the current development in Orlais."

I nodded and answered,

"Yes. How Selena surprisingly became the count of Saxon and even wrested the leading position previously held by your family, Margrave of Doucy. Even the House of Montfort is in danger."

She replied,

"Gretel Montfort is still fortunate. They still have their vassals. We, the Doucy is only left with two loyal noble families. Selena, Jilk and Mantillon are even going to crush us with the help of the Fanoss prince!"

"Well. Even Gretel seems to be hard-pressed in the university." I added.

"I want to live relying on my own strength. That’s why I enrolled in the university despite the objections of my parents!"

According to Claire's report, House of Doucy had spent a lot of money to buy weapons and food supply in expectation of civil war.

"I can understand that part. But why do you need me?"

My tone reverted back to my usual tone, though Clarice didn’t notice.

She drank more of the wine I recommended to her.

"My father thinks poorly of commoners but he now desperately needs any help he could get. I am helpless but I want to help my family to survive. The only known person is you.."

"What do you want a commoner like me to do?"

I refilled her glass with even more wine.

"You seem to be close to the instructors, Lady Irijina and Lady Myla. You must have known many capable people. I need them to help my family."

What's in it for us...I wanted to ask such a basic question but I decided to remain silent.

She’s completely drunk, wasn’t she.

The girl didn’t appear to be earnestly striving to learn though.

In my opinion, it just looks like she’s acting all important around the instructors and doing no good but lots of harm.

"Well, I alsho want to study and lerhnn. But my prryyd~"

The pride of living as a noble has been deeply ingrained into her and she can’t bear lowering her head to anyone of lower rank.

It might be inevitable when she’s a child.

Farnese acted spoiled all the time too.

"I am a margrave's daughter but I have no money. Because of the current situation, my family is in a mess."

The Doucy family wasn’t poor by a margrave household’s standard, but they weren’t an especially wealthy family either.

That’s why she carefully choose the dresses and accessories to maintain her own dignity within her team.

"Right. I promise to help you. But you must be very close to me for that to happen." 

I provided support to the flushed and unsteady Clarice by hugging her and then take her inside the carriage.

We would be heading to an inn, where we’ll get to know each other intimately.

***

"Nnn, where is this place?"

Looks like Clarice sobered up.

That’s good, it would have been boring if her head was all fuzzy.

"You wouldn’t be able to return to the dorm if you were drunk so I booked us an inn. Now, shall we become one?"

"Drunk? How rude of me. …… Become one?"

Clarice was laying on her stomach while I was on top of her, both of us were naked and my dick was already pushing up against her entrance.

There was a clear difference in size but she felt soft, so I was sure I could push myself in without much problem.

"Eh? Eeeeh?"

"Here I go, Clarice!"

I grabbed her pretty little waist with both hands and thrusted my hips forward.

Unexpectedly, I was able to push in my cock quick enough in the doggystyle position to instantly tear through her vagina, accurately hitting the deepest part of her hole.

It made the once-in-a-lifetime sound of something being ripped.

"Ooh, you are a virgin.. It's unexpected for a former delinquent."

"Haagh!"

Clarice threw her head back and her eyes widen in surprise.

Her mouth was opening and closing like a fish out of water although she couldn’t make a sound.

"Your body feels nice. Thanks, I’ll gladly eat you up."

"Ah, aggh ……gyaaaaaah!! Mmgh!"

I sealed Clarice’s mouth when she suddenly screamed.

I was sure everyone nearby would be shocked by that.

"You’ll be fine, the pain is only in the beginning and you’ll feel good if you just leave everything to me."

It would hurt if I pound her deep right away, so I just precisely nudged the area near her entrance.

"Nnnnnnnnh–!! NNNnh—!!"

"That’s right, I wanted to do something like this with you."

I stood Clarice up while supporting her weight and put her hands on the wall.

I rocked my hips in this reverse standing position and her ample bosom bounced up and down.

I couldn’t get enough of this, this was the best.

"Nnnnnh—-!!"

I wonder if she’s having trouble breathing, if so I did her a disservice.

"Puhah! W-what are yo-!! M-my virginity!! Nooooo!"

"You would have lost it anyways. Don’t worry too much about it."

"I worry!! I was saving my virginity until after marriage, when it would be taken in a more romantic setting……"

"It’s already torn now so there’s nothing you can do about it. Why don’t you just enjoy yourself now."

"In the first place, this is rape! Getting me me drunk and then pouncing on me is just too much!"

What is she saying?

"Weren’t you the one who invited me to eat with you?"

"And what does that have to do with this-!?"

"This meal we’re sharing is to deepen our relationship, no?"

"That’s right!"

"I’m a man and you’re a woman."

"That’s obvious!"

"Then nothing will started if this doesn’t go in."

"Why does it have to be like that!?"

To silence the angrily shouting Clarice, I thrusted out my hips.

"It hurts, it’s really painful. Please don’t move! How could you put something as big as a log in me-?"

"There, there, just leave everything to me."

In order to distract her from the pain of losing her virginity, I teased her sensitive clitoris with one hand and fondled her breasts with the other, then bended my body forward to kiss her lips.

"Nnmu! Even my first kiss! Nnnmuu!"

Her body wouldn’t feel much pleasure if I got too intense when she hadn’t gotten accustomed to me. I slowly gyrated my hips and caressed her entire body.

Eventually, her cold sweat changed into a shiny glow which signified her arousal.

Her tight hole gradually coated itself with a syrupy fluid and had loosened up too.

"It’s feeling better, right?"

"Y-you’re wrong. Kyah!"

Clarice’s pretty legs startes wobbling and it felt like her knees would drop to the floor at any moment.

"Leave it to me."

I pushed the girl up against the wall to prop up her collapsing body.

The price she paid for keeping her body upright was my cock burying itself even deeper, though she wasn’t feeling any sharp pains because of the abundance of love juices.

"Your boobs are soft and big…… they just draw men in."

I didn’t need to play with her clit anymore.

I took both hands and grasped her breasts.

"Haau!"

"Your breasts are big, yet your nipples are cute and tiny. It has a nice color too."

I squeezed her tits while pumping my hips continuously.

"Anyways, it doesn’t matter what reason but please hurry up and take it out!"

"Is that so? Alright, just bear with it for a bit."

I grabbed Clarice’s hand and switch from a rhythmical bumping to more intense hip movements after my curt apology.

"Kyaa! What are you doing!?"

Her protest would do nothing to stop me at this moment. I sucked on the girl’s back as I pushed my dick deep inside.

"Uuu! Uuuuuu! Guoooo!"

There was a wet pulsing sound a few seconds later.

Clarice wriggled in my arms as she trembled from climax.

Don’t worry, it wouldn’t end after just one shot.

I would make you cum from the doggy-style position too.

"S-stop it, don't..anymore!"

"Don't worry. I will help your family and you become my woman."

She stopped wiggling her ass in a desperate struggle to resist me.

She stopped and stared at me blankly but I didn’t remember saying anything shocking.

"R-really? You’re really going to ‘accept’ me?"

Of course, I wouldn’t do something so cruel as to abandon you after having sex with you.

If she wantes, I would protect her properly too.

I give Gretel’s insides a deep thrust when she became obedient.

It sounded like she was about to say something, but I wanted to thrust into her right now.

"You’re too big it hurts……but ……I’ll endure it."

She suddenly became submissive.

I would have to reciprocate by making her feel good then.

"Your hair is really pretty."

She must take good care of her long, curly, chestnut-colored hair. Its glossiness and smooth texture are both top notch.

"Yes, I’m very proud of my hair. Are you interested in it?"

"Yeah, if you’re fine with it…… will you let me grab it?"

"No…… is what I want to say, but this is for the future so I don’t mind. Please do as you wish."

"Thanks, Clarice!"

Her attitude towards me had really softened up, so it was probably the right decision to cum inside her.

I grabbed the girl’s hair like reins and slammed my hips into her harder than I did initially.

Now that she’s accepted me as a man deep down in her heart, her hole felt much better than before.

***

1