Chapter 483: S*x with Hilma 1
77 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Uoooooh!? Ooooohhh!!”

The moment I entered the vagina of the “Finest Whore”, I immediately shivered, and an overwhelming pleasure assaulted my tip.

(What the hell was this! It felt like a thousand baby snakes wrapping around my cock! And it had a lumpy sensation throughout as if I was plunging in some kind of roe! Nevertheless, it’s slimy, tight, and exquisite, a feeling I would never get tired of!!)

It was as if the best features of the female genitalia in the world were all crammed into one vagina, and that vagina was the vagina of Hilma.

Thus, no matter who receives this kind of totally jam-packed set of features, they will be guaranteed that their penis would gain absolute happiness, even if it’s suppressed by a thin film in between……or that’s what I thought.

Hilma then started her cowgirl sex by moving her hips in swirling orbit, initiating her “devouring” of me.

As for my penis, it was still unable to move, as if it was locked in place in the torrent of pleasure that is her vagina.

“Here you go……! There’s a lot more where it came from! Nhaaaa!!”

“Aahhhh……! This is……so good! So this is what the Hilma Cygnaeus of the Coterel feels like!!”

Indeed, with this intensity, there’s no way a man can endure such a paradisiacal attack for long……

As a result, I rose to my limit, and released the seed that I had been holding back.

it was a haphazard release.

“Ah……You came.”

She muttered, immediately feeling the sensation. But before I could speak out, she had already pulled out her vagina, slipping out my cock. She straddled my body again and aimed the tip of my member against her slit for the second round. 

"Wait!"

"Nmmmmm♡♡♡♡”

But she ignored my mutterings and slid her hips down at once, this time finally connecting the raw, uncovered manhood into her finest raw quality vagina.

“Finally, a raw cock♡♡ My first raw cock in a long time♡♡♡♡ And as expected, it’s as good as ever♡♡ Yes, raw sex is still the best kind of sex♡♡♡♡♡♡”

I also couldn’t help but think that the raw feeling inside Hilma was truly exceptional. As a matter of fact, I had been moving my hips unconsciously as a response to this, repeatedly slamming the end of Hilma’s with the tip of my dick.

The moment we were joined together again, the femme fatale started to get wild in a way I couldn’t describe.

At one time, she’s as fresh as a girl who just lost her virginity, but on the next, she’s as slutty as a sex slave who’s only purpose was to eat cocks.

“My raw pussy♡♡♡♡ My raw pussy is being pounded hard by a huge raw cock♡♡♡♡ Oooh, oooohhhh, oooOOOOOOOHHHH♡♡♡♡ So bigg, so harrd, and so stroonggg, your cock is amaziiingg♡♡♡♡♡♡”

Nevertheless, the highest-class prostitute of the continent, renowned as an expert in a hundred “battles” going wild like this on his member, for me, this scene already felt luxurious.

Whether it was her huge, swaying breasts which sent beads of sweat flying, or her hips which moved relentlessly as she slammed her jiggly butt on my top, or her pussy that was almost transforming its insides on and on to give the utmost pleasure, as well as the rest of the features that were too many to mention and think about in my head,  all of it had brought me an unmatched delight.

"Nhaaa, aaaaaaaaaaahhh♡♡♡ I, I can’t take it anymore♡♡♡♡ With this, I’m already a prisoner of your cock♡♡♡♡♡♡ I can never be satisfied with any other cocks anymore unless it’s yours. This Hilma, boss of Coterel , is now a slave to your cock and your cock alone♡♡♡♡♡♡” Hilma screamed as if she had finally caved in, doing this while also spreading her drool and tears incessantly.

From here, Hilma had now transformed into a figure that was the embodiment of lust and debauchery. The change was so significant that if put side by side with her ravishing appearance just earlier, one wouldn’t ever believe it’s the same person.

In fact, I was still having trouble accepting this fact, even though I already witnessed the woman’s transformation firsthand.

“Please, give me your cum♡♡♡♡ Put it all inside this Finest Whore Hilma♡♡♡♡ Inject it all in this pussy, where one is not supposed to semen in, without mercy and violate it all without this store knowing♡♡♡♡♡♡ Jizz your cum on me like you’re peeing in a urinal♡♡♡♡♡♡”

They said that a man’s desire for dominance is greatly stimulated when a woman starts to beg on them.

This technique was now being fully demonstrated by Hilma in full, knowing that her partner was already nearing his end. But it didn’t stop from there.

“Please, I beg you! Mark this Hilma’s highest-class whore pussy as yours with that incredibly thick cum from your big fat cock! Please, I can’t take it anymore♡♡♡♡♡♡”

This time, Hilma gave one big hump, causing the “goal” that was inside her to approach me even deeper. It wrapped me up like a swarm of small boas constricting my member and after that, clamped me shut and tight.

As a result, I felt another deluge being expelled from my balls in an instant. It pumped outwards throughout my urethra and sprayed out on the tip of my bellend with a full-force not losing the former I had earlier.

(What a superb muscle control. She truly is another league!)

I came immediately as soon as my member struck deep. And this time, my seed reached towards the deepest parts of the pussy of Hilma Cygnaeus, the highest-ranking prostitute in the whole Thedas, without being impeded by anything.

1