Chapter 533: S*x before Raid
72 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Torose fortress. Very early morning, several hours before sunrise.

"Notice from the lookout, there is movement in the enemy camp. It’s time."

So there is movement from more than a few individuals in the enemy headquarters.

They snuffed out their torches and were moving in silence, so there’s no mistaking that it must be their night raid unit.

Although they weren’t perfect, we would be late to react if our guard was down.

"Our preparations are already completed."

Myla said.

My scent was still faintly lingering in her yellowish hair.

"Once the enemy has gotten close enough, they will fire flaming arrows from the west, south, and north to throw us into chaos. Using that opening, they will look to enter the city through the sandbags on the north wall."

"If they’re attacking from three sides, it must mean they are sending a considerable force."

"The west and south side are ultimately for deception, likely composed of solely archers, whereas the north will be the main force."

Sandbags were piled up on our side of the north wall to increase the height and furthermore the top of the artificial hill created by the enemy was stacked disorderly to prevent them from climbing up, yet that was still a drop in the ocean.

Damaged parts of the gate were used as fences and stakes, although they didn’t compare to a stone wall.

Infantry with large hammers or axes could easily deal with that.

"That’s why we deliberately put on an act."

After the temporary repairs, one squad of the royal army purposely lit a fire and cooked a meal on top of the wall.

Immediately after, Mirai climbed up, kicked them off and put out the fire.

The enemy who was aiming to attack at night should be fixating on us for any kind of opening and a few minutes of illumination should have allowed them to sufficiently gauge our defences.

As a side note, Mirai seriously kicked them off to make the act look more genuine.

I promised to do something good for the poor soldiers later, but one of them said getting kicked by Mirai was enough and went to clean up his crotch later, did he cum because of Mirai's kick. I knew she was very cute but...

"So it’s nearly time."

"Ten minutes......no, maybe twenty minutes."

It’s taking an unexpectedly long time, though it couldn’t be helped when the enemy was doing their best not to be discovered.

I guessed I would drink some water for now.

"So it’s time...... wha-!?"

When I was about to take a drink of water from my bottle, someone from the dark grabbed me.

Don’t tell me it’s an enemy who infiltrated.

"Guhmm!"

The stranger pushed their lips on mine.

Looking closer, that person was the wheat-skinned Sekrit in armor.

"What on earth?"

"I said you could come to my tent and fuck me. But how dare you thought it was better to screw around and spray your load on Myla, that serious woman."

Sekrit pressed her lips on me again, shoving her tongue and saliva into my mouth.

"I’m sorry about that, but the fight is starting――"

"Nope, not good enough. I want it now."

Sekrit wormed her hand under my armor and rubbed my dick forcefully.

"Being this big even when soft...... what an inhumanly large dick."

With such rough rubbing, it took merely 30 seconds to get me hard.

"Do it now, you should be able to."

After confirming my erect state, Sekrit lowered her pants under her armor, puts her hands on the wall and bent her ass towards me.

So she wanted me to thrust from behind.

"Hey now."

She’s wearing that same black underwear from before and the part covering her ass was practically a piece of string.

If I used my finger to pull it to the side, her pubic hair and genitals would be in plain sight.

I couldn’t step back now that it’s come to this point.

".....stay still."

When I was about to lower my mouth down to her ass, Sekrit kicked me.

"Fool, there’s no time for foreplay. Just use some spit and jam it in."

She’s right.

I didn’t know if I even had ten minutes so I couldn’t spend it on kissing or caressing.

Either I stopped or just stuck it in.

"Sorry...... hmph!"

"Nngh!"

I smeared some saliva on my rod before pushing it into Sekrit’s dark-skinned crotch.

Sekrit was hardly wet and my spit didn’t provide enough lubrication.

It probably hurt quite a bit for her, but she still pushed her ass toward me the moment I entered her.

"Move! Don’t hold back. Focus only on getting your own pleasure. Fuck me like you’re violating me. Use me like I’m a hole meant to make you ejaculate."

My hands held down Sekrit’s hands which were on the wall and I shook my hips with my body pressing hers down.

To ejaculate in a short period of time, I rocked my hips furiously.

There’s no time for unnecessary words.

The only sounds were our armor bumping against each other, my breathing, and Sekrit’s enduring groans.

I was fucking a woman from behind without a single word being uttered and only the minimum sections of our armor opened.

This kind of rape-like play didn’t stop my dick from staying hard.

I pounded Sekrit like I was in a trance while she simply groaned and kept her hands on the wall.

"Fuh! Hup! Hmp!"

"Gah! Guu! Ugh!"

I couldn’t touch her ass or her boobs due to her armor, I couldn’t see her ass and I couldn’t kiss her.

This was simply hip-bumping sex.

I then heard Mirai’s subdued voice.

"Hiro-sama, the enemy’s attack will be starting soon. Where might you be?"

She’s lowering her voice likely so the approaching enemy couldn’t hear.

However I didn’t have the luxury to answer.

I sped up my thrusting.

Sekrit’s large frame lifted up from the ground.

"Ah...... gaa...... gguuuh!!"

She let out an anguished groan and her nails made a screeching sound as they were dragged along the wall.

"Hiro-sama, are you over...... here......?"

Mirai finally showed up at the drinking station.

I couldn’t stop moving now though.

After several more thrusts, I climaxed in front of Mirai's face.

"Guooh!!"

"Aaoooh!!"

I roared like an animal, slammed my hips against Sekrit and cum inside her.

Sekrit’s body arched back and she also howled.

I couldn’t lay back and ejaculate.

I rocked my hips as I cum, spewing copious amount of semen with enough force that pain runs through my urethra.

I pulled out immediately without a single word after I emptied my load.

"Iggyih!"

Sekrit shrieked as my still thick dick was yanked out.

"I’m coming now."

I followed after Mirai while fixing my pants to cover my dick.

"Hihi, cumming inside with no hesitation. The punishment my pussy endured will likely cause it to swell. What a great fuck."

Sekrit was left bowlegged with her hands still on the wall.

Globs of semen spilled out from her crotch and made a puddle on the ground.

"Oh, I forgot."

I grabbed Sekrit by the head and kissed her forcefully.

"I’m heading out now."

"...... tch, still with that in the end. You should have just left me after you were done."

Sekrit scooped the sticky white goop leaking from her vagina with a finger and licked it up.

I didn’t get her at all.

"Loose――!!"

A voice bellowed in the dark which signals flaming arrows to be shot from all around the city.

It was quite a pretty sight to behold now that it wasn’t daytime.

"The enemy has started their attack!"

I could see that without them saying anything, but reporting was the duty of the lookout after all.

The falling arrows rained down on the sleeping soldiers...... or that should have happened. Instead, most of the soldiers were hiding under roofs so not many of them got hurt.

Wooden houses had either been torn down already or had water poured on them.

"Another volley is coming!"

Several thousand arrows rained down again.

Our allies didn’t counterattack.

"Charge inー!!"

With that command, I coulf hear the sound of the enemy footsteps closing in.

Sure enough, the enemy in the west and south started distancing themselves after shooting their arrows.

The actual attack was concentrated on the north.

"There’s no attack from them, their guards are down! Use this chance to climb up and destroy their hurriedly constructed fences!"

Enemy soldiers tried to run and dismantle the fences.

Leonheardt nodded and I correspondingly waved my right hand.

"Do it."

Ballistae within the city were launched simultaneously.

All of them were aimed at the north wall, primed and ready to fire.

"All units, loose!"

In addition, archers scattered in many houses released their flaming arrows.

An intense volley which didn’t lose out to the volley fired by the bow cavalry yesterday and giant bolts assailed the enemy.

"Crap! Did they see through us!?"

"What a scary barrage! We can’t withstand this!"

"Let’s pull back temporarily. Retreat to our defenses."

Faced with the extreme shower of flaming arrows, the enemy squad crawled under their large shields and hid in their defenses.

Looks like they were also prepared for the situation where their night raid was seen through and they got counterattacked.

"This much is to be expected."

It wasn’t long before the defenses of the enemy soldiers started to waver.

"What the-!?"

"T-the ground is burning? The sandbags are burning!?"

Naturally, the flaming arrows we fired would land on the sandbags on the city walls.

Sandbags should not burn normally but this time they smoldered and started to burn.

"Those aren’t sandbags after all."

"Yes, they’re cloth bags filled with scrap wood and other garbage. It’s no different to fuel."

All the contents of the newly stacked sandbags were like that.

1