Chapter 25: a secret deal of lust part 2
3.6k 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 25: a secret deal of lust part 2

 

Her big watery eyes were a little foggy and her head was spinning.

 

“Now take my hand to your pussy my little nymph Princess Lisa”

 

Markus said with a smile thinking Lisa is really virginity.

 

Lisa whose mind was still fuzzy simply nodded her head with a stupid smile, took the hand of Markus and put it under her skirt.

 

The hands of Markus touched a smooth and soft part of Lisa that was a little wet because of the secreted love juices.

 

As soon as Markus’s hand touched the pussy of Lisa she was jolted awake from her fussy mind as she felt some strange sensation of electric currents passing through her body and mind.

 

Looking at Lisa’s eyes Markus spoke in a playful tone.

 

“Your pussy is soaking wet you know.

 

Are you feeling excited as I touch your pussy?

 

You really are a nymph.

 

Now pull down your top and show me your sweet melons.

 

I want to have a taste of those melons since the moment I saw you.”

 

“Ahaaaaa”

 

Markus spoke as he moved his finger in Lisa’s pussy.

 

This caused Lisa to let out a soft moan.

 

Lisa collected her thoughts and slowly pulled down her tight dress giving freedom to her giant boobs.

 

Immediately two melon sized boobs rushed out and hit the face of Markus burying it in between them.

 

Well he is the one who put his face closure to them to have a clear view.

 

The nose of Markus was assaulted by the smell of milk and the softness made him feel like he was in heaven.

 

It took him some time before he regained his mind from the thoughts of happiness.

 

His hand immediately left the pussy of Lisa and came to her boobs.

 

There are cherry sized cherries at the bed of the boobs that made them more alluring to look and suck.

 

In the hands of Markus Lisa’s boobs turned into various shapes as he squeezed them again and again.

 

Because of her sensitivity Lisa started to moan in low voice and spoke in broken words.

 

“Please…. Be…. Gentle.

 

Ahaaaa

 

Hummm

 

Don’t…. squeeze… them like that.”

 

Markus was aroused more and more as he heard her moans and words.

 

His bestial instinct was being aroused as a man.

 

He buried his face between her boobs and almost licked and kissed all over her boobs.

 

As for her cherries he sucked on them, licked them, pinched them and even took a bite.

 

There is clear teeth marks on her cherries and red marks on her boobs.

 

Because of this excessive stimulus Lisa has already cummed wetting Markus’s lap.

 

“You have stained my dress.

 

Come on get down and clean it with your mouth.

 

Any way it is your own cum right.

 

Take a taste may be you will like it.”

 

Markus ordered Lisa in a commanding tone.

 

Lisa is not in a position to neglect the orders of Markus so she moved her face to his lap and licked her own cum stain on his lap.

 

Either because of lust or instigation of Markus, Lisa thought that the taste of her cum was so sweet that she continued to kick it like a cure dog.

 

Looking at this Markus wanted to move Lisa to the next step that is to let her suck on his dick.

 

So Markus ordered.

 

“In the morning because of you jerking my dick, i cummed a little, staining my pants.

 

Since this is caused by you clean it too with your mouth.

 

But since it is dried of it will hurt your tongue so pull down my pant zipper and take out my dick.

 

Then clean it with your mouth.”

 

Lisa was a little hesitant again.

 

She has never done something so shameful before.

 

It was her fist time and she doesn’t know what to do.

 

Seeing this Markus wanted to threaten her.

 

But because of the innocence skill activated he thought that Lisa was innocent and don't know what to do.

 

This fuelled her inner beast to spoil Lisa even more.

 

Her held Lisa’s hand and placed it on the top of his dick over the pants.

 

“See this is the thing that you rubbed so many times in the morning.

 

You said you are curious to see my dick that is warm, throbbing from time to time.

 

If you don't sooth it out now, I will be hurt and I might not be able to help you in the future.

 

Don't you say that you will do anything I asked you to do?

 

Now pull down that zipper and remove my buckle of the pant.

 

Then pull my pant down first.”

 

As he gave his instructions he moved his hands to pinch Lisa’s cherries.

 

Lisa’s mind was a little fuzzy again and like a hypnotised nymph she pulled the zipper of Markus and unbuckled his pants.

 

As she pulled down the pants of Markus it showed his underwear that looked dirty and it even smelled like wee.

 

Lisa wrinkled her nose a little.

 

Markus looked at her face and said.

 

“You have licked your cum just now right.

 

Lick my cum and it will taste even better.

 

After you licked it a little I will show you my cum generating machine for you to taste.

 

Also I want to taste your pussy.

 

Don't you want me to lick you down there just like I licked and sucked on your boobs and cherries?”

 

As soon as he said that Lisa was stimulated and stuck out her tongue to touch the underwear of Markus.

 

A salty and bitter taste spread in Lisa’s mouth for a moment but soon she liked it and started to move her tongue a little on the underwear.

 

Markus stopped her and said.

 

“No need to lick my underwear so vigorously.

 

Just pull down my underwear and take out my dick.

 

It is already throbbing with pain for your soft lips and warm mouth.”

 

Lisa obeyed and pulled down his pants revealing his bulging dick that has its veins popped out........

-------------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 33 chapters from patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

24