Chapter 26: a secret deal of lust part 3
3.3k 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 26: a secret deal of lust part 3

 

Lisa obeyed and pulled down his pants revealing his bulging dick that has its veins popped out.

 

It was big and thick with a little wet at the tip.

 

The foreskin has already moved down revealing the pink head of the dick.

 

“Go on take a lick it will taste quite good.

 

Many ladies have complimented its taste.

 

They have even guaranteed its power to last for a long time.”

 

Markus said while his hands pinching the cherries of Lisa.

 

Singe her boobs are big he can still hold her cherries with a stretch of his hands.

 

Lisa let out a soft moan and immediately tasted the dick of Markus.

 

Her mouth is small so she was only able to let in a small part of his dick.

 

Her mouth was willed with a strange smell that she loves and hates at the same time.

 

Under the instructions of Markus she started to move her tongue to lick around the dick slowly like an amateur.

 

After just a few moments Markus was on the verge of cumming in Lisa’s mouth.

 

“What the fuck, her mouth is heavenly.

 

If this continues any more I might not be able to hold on for long.

 

I still have to fuck her pussy and even herass hole is waiting for me.”

 

Thinking of these things Markus abruptly stopped Lisa from sucking on his dick.

 

Then he pulled her up and started to play with her boobs and cherries for a little while.

 

Then he moved her to lie down beside him where her legs are wide open and her pussy is clearly visible.

 

He dress is already removed when he stopped her from sucking his dick.

 

Now he wanted to verify if Lisa is really a virgin or not.

 

It is not that he has reservations towards virginity.

 

But deflowering a princess is an achievement in its own.

 

The small camp fire is still lit so under the light of the fire he used his fingers to gently spread the little pink pussy of Lisa revealing her intact hymen.

 

Because of her special skill she will become a virginity whenever a new man fucks her for the first time.

 

Looking at the intact hymen of Lisa, Markus has a bright smile that can creep out children.

 

He immediately pulled Lisa’s crotch closure to his face and started to lick her pussy.

 

It was like a trained dog that only knows how to lick.

 

He has even inserted his tongue into her pussy and rotated it like a tornado.

 

It is a special technique he learned in his early days called the tongue tornado.

 

Lisa’s moans did not have any stops as the pleasure and lust completely filled up her mind.

 

“Hummm”

 

“Ahaa... Hummmm....ahaaa”

 

“Yesss.....ohoooo..... Yeahhhhh”

 

After a few minutes Markus finally stopped his tongue assault on Lisa’s pussy.

 

He has finally wanted to take the next step of fucking Lisa’s virgin pussy with his already throbbing dick.

 

But first he wanted Lisa to moisture his dick a little before getting into action.

 

So he asked Lisa to open her mouth and inserted his dick into her mouth for one stroke.

 

He immediately pulled out his dick and got back to business.

 

“Lisa I am going to enter your pussy.

 

It might be a little painful at the beginning but soon it will turn into pleasure.”

 

Lisa’s mind is already y fuzzy and did not understand what Markus is saying.

 

So she just instinctively replied.

 

“Mr Markus please be gentle when entering my…..Pussy.

 

It is my first time and I am very sensitive down there already…..”

 

Markus did not give Lisa to continue her words as he straight away plunged his dick into her pussy.

 

Lisa let out a painful moan and cummed at the same time.

 

Markus had a lustful smile and started to move his hips while talking dirty to Lisa.

 

He lost his gentle man’s image and started to act like a street thug.

 

Lisa’s pussy is so tight that it took less than a minute for Marcus to cum inside Lisa.

 

Lisa had an orgasm and her face has a lewd expression with endless satisfaction.

 

This time she did not faint like the last time.

 

But her body was very sensitive especially her pussy that just had an orgasm.

 

Markus was let out an evil smile showing his rock solid dick that is still in Lisa’s pussy to Lisa and said.

 

“I am going to start the round 2 hehe”

 

“Wait…. Wait I am still sensitive down there.

 

Please let me recover……Ahaaaa”

 

Before Lisa completed her sentence Markus started to move his dick.

 

Lisa’s moans echoed continuously as Markus fucked her through the night.

 

It was late at night they finally stopped, when Markus’s balls were completely sucked dry by Lisa’s pussy.

 

He did not even get a chance to fuck her ass hole.

 

He was so fascinated by her pussy that he fucked it for 5 times before finally stopping because his juice was empty.

 

After resting for a little while he helped Lisa to clean up and dress up.

 

He doesn’t want to leave any traces of their nightly activity to John.

 

Lisa also cooperated well with Markus as her body was limp from getting fucked so many times.

 

After dressing up she was placed on her previous sleeping place.

 

Markus has even given her a rug to have a comfortable sleep for the night.

 

Before going back Markus whispered in Lisa’s ears.

 

“Lisa when we are travelling tomorrow you will ask that you want to sit in the front.

 

After folding your foot to the side covering John’s view, we will have another place with your ass hole……”

 

Markus said the plan with a smile and talked about their future cooperation.

 

Before going back to his bedding he kissed Lisa on her pink lips.

 

Lisa has received many notifications from the system but she was too exhausted to look at them all.

 

She fell asleep and when she opened her eyes if because of the calling of John waking her up………..

-------------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 40 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

16