Chapter 27: riding a rod on the horse
4k 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 27: riding a rod on the horse

 

She fell asleep and when she opened her eyes if because of the calling of John waking her up.

 

“Lisa, Markus is such a good person.

 

He actually gave you a rug in the night seeing that the climate is cold………”

 

John spoke like a fan girl about Markus.

 

John is an upright man and not interested in Markus.

 

It is just that he is easily moved by the actions of others.

 

That is he will easily trust or hate someone with just a few incidents.

 

His hate and trust are strong and takes a long time or series of events to change them once they are fixed.

 

Lisa looked at john with a look of pity with her sleepy eyes.

 

“I am sorry John,

 

I am influenced by this cursed system and was unable to rest getting fucked by that guy Markus.

 

Well his dick is quite satisfying.”

 

There is a faint smile on Lisa’s face as she thought of the incident last night.

 

Even though she was sad about John, she was still satisfied by the pleasure given by Markus last night.

 

She is even looking forward to what Markus is going to do to her ass hole while they are on the horse.

 

Because of the pounding last night Lisa’s pussy was swollen and it made her hard to walk.

 

It is not her sprained leg that is causing pain but her pussy.

 

But she cannot say that out loud.

 

After having a simple breakfast they wanted to start their journey again.

 

This time Lisa voiced out that she wanted to sit in the front rather than sitting behind as it was a little embarrassing for her to put her leg around the waist of Markus.

 

John also nodded his head and Markus started his acting of a gentle man and said

 

“It is not a problem Miss Lisa, as long as you are comfortable.

 

Also your leg will be fine by tomorrow morning.

 

We will be able to reach the town by the night….”

 

There is a slight sadness in Lisa’s eyes but it was soon recovered remembering her revenge and her current situation.

 

There is also John nearby.

 

This time Markus is the one that helped Lisa get on the horse while John helped stabilising the horse.

 

After Lisa got on the horse and folded her leg creating a blind angle towards John.

 

Markus climbed on the horse and gently pinched Lisa’s ass causing Lisa to moan a little.

 

Her face immediately turned red and John looked at Lisa.

 

She simply told some nonsense to John to cover her moan and this embarrassing incident.

 

John who was naturally dunce about these kinds of things did not think any more and directly believed Lisa’s words.

 

Markus on the other hand is not gentle at all.

 

While Lisa was explaining his hand has already entered Lisa’s skirt and rubbing her swollen pussy while flicking her hidden cherry.

 

While moving Markus gently whispered in Lisa’s ears.

 

“Miss Lisa now I am going to pound your ass hole so get ready.

 

When I try to put it inside you give your full cooperation.

 

Make sure to control your moans so that your boyfriend John would not catch on to our little affair…..”

 

As he said he slowly pulled out his dick from his pants and slid it under Lisa’s skirt.

 

Lisa felt a hot thing rubbing against her ass which has ravaged her pussy last night.

 

Markus used his hand to slowly pull Lisa closure to him almost as if she was sitting in his lap.

 

At the same time he left the reign of the horse and made a quick action.

 

He straight away plunged his dick into the extremely tight ass of Lisa just when John was distracted by some animal on the way.

 

Now Lisa was sitting on the top of Markus’s lap where his dick is zamed inside Lisa’s ass hole.

 

There is an expression of lust on Markus’s face and Lisa’s face was all red from blushing.

 

Whenever the horse moved forward the dick of Markus pound the ass hole of Lisa.

 

At the same time the left hand of Markus is actually teasing Lisa’s pussy.

 

John was clearing the way for Markus and Lisa with that rusty sword as Markus’s dagger was in Lisa’s ass.

 

The stimulation is so much that Markus cummed inside Lisa’s ass for more than 6 times in two hours before finally calming down his fire.

 

His dick cooled down and became soft.

 

Lisa also has many orgasms wetting the horse’s back saddle and some of Markus’s clothes.

 

At around the lunch time both Lisa’s ass and her pussy were swollen because of the extreme pounding of Markus’s thick dick.

 

The idiot John volunteered to go and hunt some food while Markus takes care of Lisa and food preparation arrangements.

 

Markus accepted with a bright smile.

 

After John left Markus helped Lisa clean up her ass and pussy from all the cum from him in her ass and her cum from orgasms.

 

He helped Lisa rub some medicine on her pussy and ass hole to reduce the swollen area.

 

Markus also promised Lisa to give some of it to her as it is just an all purpose medicine.

 

But he deliberately mixed in some mint when he is rubbing Lisa’s pussy and ass hole.

 

This mint gave a cool and tingly sensation at first but soon turned hot arousing Lisa again.

 

Lisa who did not have any contact with men previously has now tasted the sweet taste of lust.

 

Since she was aroused again she wanted to have the thick hot dick of Markus to fill up her holes and fuck her again.

 

Her eyes turned dreamy and her breathing became rugged as if she just consumed some aphrodisiac.

 

Markus smiled and said.

 

“Miss Lisa if you want something then you should beg for it.

 

Now tell me what you want right now?”

 

Lisa hesitated a little but she finally gave in and consoled herself saying that the system gave her this task………….

-------------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 40 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

20