Chapter 28: marathon before departure
3k 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 28: marathon before departure

 

Lisa hesitated a little but she finally gave in and consoled herself saying that the system gave her this task.

 

Even though the system gave her this task it was still her own decision.

 

Well she spoke with a soft coquettish voice.

 

“Mr Markus please fuck my holes with your big thick dick.

 

Fill me with your love.

 

Please.

 

You can do whatever you want with me…….”

 

Markus smile and looked around.

 

It is estimated that John will not come for another half an hour.

 

Markus’s dick became hard again as he swallowed some pill.

 

It will keep his dick stood up for the next 5 hours.

 

But the effect is that it will become useless for the next three days.

 

Markus don’t plan to be seen associating with Lisa and John just in case of being caught in cross fire between some powerful forces.

 

So he wanted to enjoy Lisa as much as he can before reaching the town.

 

So he fucked her again on her swollen pussy making Lisa drift between the pleasure and pain at the same time.

 

He completed this round in less than 10 minutes because of the fear of discovering by John.

 

After that he started to prepare for food and firewood.

 

By the time John arrived Markus has already done with the preparations.

 

He started cooking and he spoke to John and Lisa.

 

“Mr John I can see that you did not have any other weapons or money later so I want to give that sword to you as our meeting gift.”

 

Then he went to pick up a small pouch and gave it to Lisa.

 

“Miss Lisa there is some medicine and necessities inside this pouch.

 

This is my meeting gift for you.

 

I might not be able to enter the town with you, as I have an appointment that I must attend to.

 

So I will drop you in the nearest place to the town and you should go on from there……”

 

Both John and Lisa refused to take the meeting gifts from Markus as they did not have anything to give in return.

 

At the same time they were ashamed to receive so much help from Markus without even telling their true identities.

 

This is what John thought and the opinion of Markus has shot through the roof as a good guy.

 

Even if Lisa told him that Markus has fucked her John would not believe it completely.

 

Well Markus has put a bra, panties, a skill book and some silver in the pouch along with the medicine.

 

But he did not tell Lisa and John about this right now.

 

He was sure that they will refuse his good intentions.

 

Giving all these things is not for him to become a good guy with Lisa and John.

 

Instead he wanted to have a strong but secret connection with Lisa.

 

He was unable to forget the great body of Lisa and wanted it even more.

 

But he was fearful of dying.

 

So he made a gamble using some miscellaneous but useful things to give a chance for Lisa to live and escape.

 

He was sure if he meets Lisa in the future he an easily enjoy her heavenly body for a few nights.

 

He even preys to god for this thing to happen and Lisa to be safe.

 

He also wants John to be safe because he cannot find another man that would protect Lisa without touching her or have malicious thoughts about her.

 

John is actually the perfect body guard.

 

Also the thought of cheating with Lisa behind the back of John was thrilling for him.

 

Just when he settled this matter the food was cooked completely and they all ate the food happily.

 

Well even though his dick is standing strong the effect of the pill is not like that of an aphrodisiac.

 

So he can restrain his urge.

 

His goal is to quickly eat and start their journey so as to fuck Lisa for a few more hours.

 

He like both her pussy and ass hole very much as each has its own good points.

 

Right now he can only fuck her ass hole as his dick cannot reach that long to fuck her pussy and if he moved Lisa too close it would look bad for John.

 

So he decided to fuck Lisa’s ass hole till they reach the separation point.

 

As he wished they had their lunch quickly and immediately began their journey.

 

Similar to that of the morning journey, Markus’s dick was plunged deep into Lisa’s ass hole.

 

On the other hand his hand on the blind side is teasing the pussy of Lisa.

 

While all this enjoyment Markus gave some commands to Lisa in the form of whispers while casually chatting with John in the middle.

 

Lisa’s ass hole was filled with his cum to the point of over flowing and his hands are wet because of the love juices over flowing from Lisa’s pussy because of her having orgasms one after another.

 

All the commands that he gave to Lisa are related to the good things that he gave to her along with the medicine in that pouch.

 

With these little things Lisa was touched and liked Markus even more.

 

Well that is an effect that is caused when having sex that is to love even the small things done by the sex partner.

 

Soon it was at the outskirts of a town which looked lively and peaceful.

 

Markus brought down Lisa from the horse and bade farewell to both Lisa and John.

 

Idiotic John was very emotional as he gave a deep hug to Markus.

 

At this moment Markus’s hands actually pinched Lisa’s nipples behind his back.

 

Soon after Markus got on the top of the horse and left in a different direction other than the village.

 

John started speaking

 

“He is a good guy,

 

Right princess Lisa is you leg alright?

 

Do you need my help to walk?

 

Do you want me to support you from the side?

…………”

-------------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 41 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

22