Chapter 29: registration
2.3k 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 29: registration

 

At that moment Lisa’s face is red as she stopped John and said.

 

“John my leg is ok and I can walk by myself.

 

But before moving I…. wait a minute here…”

 

Lisa moved towards the trees and the river with a red face.

 

Markus, John and Lisa all travelled along the river to reach this town.

 

So the river is just by the side.

 

Looking at Lisa’s red face John thought that Lisa wanted to go to toilet so she was in a hurry.

 

Even though he did not understand the concept between men and women he can understand small things like nature calls.

 

So he silently stood guard of the area, waiting for Lisa.

 

Well Lisa did not go back for nature calls.

 

Instead she wanted to clean the thick white sticky cum that was about to flow out of her ass hole.

 

Also her pussy was already sticky from her own love juices.

 

Fortunately the dress Lisa wearing has an auto cleaning function that keeps the dress clean at all times.

 

Lisa went to the river took off her dress and cleaned her pussy and ass hole.

 

It took her a few minutes to get all the cum out of her ass hole.

 

For some reason her pussy and ass hole did not seem to be stretched at all, instead they regained their previous firmness.

 

Even her fingers have a hard time digging inside her own holes.

 

But the swollen and red parts did not fade away.

 

She seems to have got another skill which caused this effect.

 

Well she did not look at all the notification that she received after the quest with Markus is completed.

 

She doesn’t have time right now.

 

After washing she quickly took out the bra and panties from the pouch given to her by Markus.

 

She first put on the panties which are white in colour that is quite normal,

 

But when she was able to put on the bra she noticed that the game system suddenly gave out a notification.

 

Because of impatience of letting John wait for so long and the embarrassment of taking so long for nature calls being a girl caused her to ignore the notification and put on the bra immediately.

 

As soon as she put on the bra there is a slight golden pattern at the nipple area in the form of a beautiful flower.

 

Then there is a hole at the centre of flower.

 

For some reason her nipples became hard and stuck out of these holes at the same time.

 

The bra tightened and her nipples were like two towers on the top of two mountains standing firm horizontally defying the gravity.

 

The erect nipples became very sensitive.

 

Lisa tried to remove the bra looking at the abnormal thing happening to her boobs but she was unable to even move the bra.

 

She simply ignored these things as she just heard the call of John.

 

“Princess is everything alright?”

 

“Ahaa will be there in a minute John.”

 

So Lisa directly put on her dress quickly and for some reason the dress started to adjust itself a little to fit Lisa’s body.

 

It also outlined her curves to the most extent.

 

Especially her erect nipples those are clearly visible from the thin fabric of the dirndl style clothing.

 

Because of her short skirt, whenever Lisa moved any one can see the glimpses of her panties.

 

Her entire dress has become so lewd without showing her real skin and secret parts.

 

As she did not have any time to care for this she came in front of John.

 

Looking at Lisa John did not show any change in his expression.

 

This caused Lisa to sigh of relief that she did not look anything weird after putting on that strange bra.

 

Her walking posture is a little different because of the swollen pussy and ass hole.

 

But she made an excuse that her sprained leg is a little painful but it is not a problem for her to walk.

 

There is one more thing that is with every step she took her nipples rub against the fabric because of her bouncy boobs causing her to get aroused again.

 

But she controlled all of her emotions and acted as naturally as she could.

 

After walking for few minutes on the dirt road towards the town, Lisa and John came in front of a check post to enter the town.

 

The two patrolling guards stood there looked at Lisa with lustful eyes, almost drooling from his eyes.

 

One of them looked like a frog in human form with a big ugly face and many pimples.

 

The other one looked like a pig with a strange nose and mouth.

 

Well they are not beast men but looked like that.

 

Every town has a governing body with a town head and these guards are appointed by them.

 

They immediately concealed their lust as soon as they saw the face of John.

 

“Stop”

 

“You are not from our town.”

 

“Show your citizen identity cards or guild identity cards or merchant association identity cards for proof before you enter the town.”

 

John and Lisa have a shy look and explained the situation to the guards.

 

The guard were lustful of Lisa but they would not do anything in the public so as to not to lose their jobs.

 

They will do things secretly as they can get access to most of the information in the town because of their jobs.

 

As Lisa and John explained the situation the guards called over another man that looked quite upright.

 

He is called William.

 

He is the registration officer for the town’s administration under the kingdom that was stationed here.

 

Actually the adventurer’s guild branch is at the centre of the town right beside the merchant guild branch, next to the administration buildings.

 

At all the entrances of the town there is a registration officer was placed so that no criminals would enter the town easily………….

-------------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 43 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

17