Chapter 33: the secret of the strange inner wear
2.3k 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 33: the secret of the strange inner wear

 

The only thing that was hidden is the pink part around her nipples like a washer on a pipe.

 

It is quite embarrassing just too look at but it was quite refreshing and with great ventilation.

 

It is as if her boobs are liberated and an invisible hand is holding them upright and supporting the huge melons.

 

There is also some sort of refreshing scent that is being released by the strings spreading all over her boobs giving a smell that is refreshing to breath.

 

She wanted to put on her clothes and rest.

 

But she was stopped because of a quest notification.

 

Ding

 

“Player has to sleep on the bed with only the inner wear and no other dress for the night.

 

Reward will be +1 beauty stat point

 

Punishment will be +10 horny points”

 

Lisa know what will happen if the horny points reaching 100.

 

Just yesterday there is a rapid increase and her body was already showing signs of sensitivity and increasing lustful arousal.

 

So she has decided to do the quest.

 

She doesn’t know that if her beauty is improved by another point then this will attract more lust from the people around speeding up the process of increasing her horny points.

 

There are 2 beds in the room she lied down on a bed, her dress was placed beside her and there is only quilt covering her body with some inner wear.

 

She did not sleep immediately as she received more notifications throughout the day which she did not have time to read.

 

Now that she was going to rest she decided to look at the information in the notifications and then rest.

 

Most of the notifications are about the results of using the fucking steal skill where she stole the stats, potential points........ From Markus that fucked her.

 

Then the notifications related to the completion of the quest and the reward she got is actually this strange bra.

 

Other than that she also got another reward which is a skill book that was given to her by Markus.

 

System actually did not give her any special reward from doing the quest with Markus except for the strange bra and a skill book called disguise.

 

Other than these rewards from Markus, system gave her a skill called self recovery which is starting level skill.

 

There is a speciality to this skill that is as long as Lisa was aroused then the effects of recovery on her body will be improved by a percentage.

 

John did not know about this skill book as Lisa kept it a secret from John.

 

No one in the right mind would give a precious skill book as a gift to a person that he just met yesterday.

 

So, even a dunce idiot like John can tell that there is something wrong between Lisa and Markus.

 

(Dunce= idiot, is used to improve the impact of John’s oblivious natured towards these affairs.)

 

Lisa was not satisfied with these rewards as she thought that she would get more and only got these broken things.

 

The most valuable reward that is shown for the quest is actually this strange bra.

 

This caused her to think that there is a problem.

 

But she is not like a person that would jump into conclusion so she went through the notifications finally reaching the notification that was given to her when she put on the bra for the first time.

 

Ding

 

Artefact type: Cursed artefact inner wear (unique legendary assumption only reality unidentified class)

 

Description: this is a cursed artefact that is one of many pieces of set equipment. Currently player possess 2 pieces (Cursed necklace and the cursed bra)

 

Obtaining all the pieces will have a great effect on the player.

 

This artefact was soaked in the blood of succubus queen like all the other pieces of the set for the player that obtained this cursed system.

 

.............

 

Affects: this artefact will stick out the player’s nipples out of the bra, but they have a special protection for them.

 

Any person that has the lustful thoughts towards the player will be able to see the player’s nipples that are sticking out.

 

They will have a strong urge to pinch the player’s nipples.

 

Any person without the lustful thoughts towards the player will not be able to see the sticking out nipples of the player.

 

This artefact has the automatic cleaning effect and release lustful pheromones that can attract any lustful person towards the player that smelled this scent.

 

It can change shape on its own based on the requirements of the player and the system to support the player.

 

Player’s boobs will be firm and appear as the ideal boobs of their dreams for every person that looks lustfully.

 

This artefact protects the boobs of the player from causing any harm during surprise attacks from the enemies.

 

Specifically the heart of the player is safe from any and all forms of attacks of any level.

 

The durability of the artefact will never be reduced and it has auto repair function.

 

The experience gained through all forms including skill will be increased by a percentage and increases more after collecting other set equipment.

 

..........”

 

Lisa read though the information again and again with wide eyes.

 

She knows that the highest ranking artefact in their tier 10 country is also a normal legendary artefact at tier 10.

 

But the current artefact is unique and its original level far exceeded the measurable level of the artefact.

 

This means that this bra is an artefact that is outside of this realm.

 

The more she looked at the details the more shocked she become.

 

She even forgot the lustful thoughts and the pain in her pussy and ass hole because of this shock.

 

It took her at least an hour to calm down and she was so happy that she can become strong and get her revenge.

 

She continued to look through the notifications and found that there is nothing more important things like this artefact.

-------------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 50 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

15