Chapter 39: secret map obtained
1.9k 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 39: secret map obtained

 

This will make up for the thickness that Lisa wanted and the length was already enough to make her wet.

 

Well because of the curse even a small limp dick that is only 2 centimetres in length is enough to stir her up.

 

If the dick is thick, long and plump then it would have satisfied her even more.

 

For some reason she was unable to leave off her shyness and embarrassment even after going through many of this kind of situations.

 

This is caused by her innocence skill that not only acted on others but on herself as well.

 

This created a unique personality that makes any other man want to conquer her or to ravage her both mentally and physically.

 

The servant did not say much as he kissed Lisa back and plunged his dick straight into her pussy.

 

Since it was a new person she became a virgin again and there is a slight pain and blood after getting penetrated by his dick again.

 

She moaned softly and the dick of the servant went all the way into her womb just like that.

 

He started to move while piggybacking Lisa on the front with his hands on her ass and his fingers in her ass hole.

 

Because of the tight nature of her pussy she was able to make the servant cum within a minute and she also had an orgasm.

 

The map was soaked up in a little blood of Lisa and the mixture of their love juices.

 

Immediately after that the map was recorded into Lisa’s mind and the markings of the map slowly faded.

 

The map became a blank piece of thing that made of some beast skin.

 

It lost its ancient aura and its unknown material thing.

 

The unknown material is actually the special ink and runes on the map.

 

Now they were transferred to Lisa’s mind.

 

She told him to remove the map from his dick and give it to her.

 

She took a little bath to wash off everything.

 

Then the servant was happy to dry her body using a towel.

 

He cleaned every part of her body clean and neat.

 

Then he even helped her put on her dress.

 

After that she moved back to the front counter to speak to big bear that she is going to the guild saying that she has completed today’s work.

 

Naturally one has to report after completion of the entire task if it was a big one.

 

But the task right now is a daily task where she has to report at the guild about the completion to get the reward.

 

Big bear signed the completion form and also gave her an additional form saying that they have to increase the amount of points of experience and also the cash for the task.

 

Also this task is specifically for Lisa only.

 

“Mak should be at the registration counter and will help you deal with all the things.

 

Tell him that I gave this letter and invited him for the night party....”

Lisa got the things and made her way to the guild.

 

It was already dark and she was a little worried about John who went out hunting the monster rabbits.

 

In a way she is stronger than John in both combat and magic.

 

But she has to stay put and hide her power so that others would not catch on to her.

 

Also she doesn’t want John to feel that he lost the position to protect her and break his will and purpose.

 

So even though she is the princess and he is the butler or guard or knight whatever it is.

 

He is the closest person to her so she has to protect him and keep him safe with her power in the shadows.

 

Right when she reached the guild she saw John that was covered in injuries and bruises all over his body.

 

He brought back a monster rabbit and is carrying it behind his back.

 

Lisa was moved to tears looking at the image of John.

 

She dropped the letters in her hand.

 

She was unable to cast magic without wand.

 

If she could she would have cast a healing spell on John right now.

 

Even though her body will be healed because of the curse she cannot heal John using medium less casting.

 

That is without an artefact like a wand or a ring or a staff... that is used for magic she will not be able to cast magic.

 

She can only sigh at her powerlessness and beg the big bear for some healing medicine tonight when they fuck her.

 

She bent down to pick up the letters.

 

John was happy to look at Lisa that did not have any damage or problems and looked rather fresh.

 

This made him think that big bear did not give her much work and he was proud that his friendship with big bear has helped Lisa reduce the work load.

 

Well he doesn’t know that Lisa has worked till her pussy has swollen red and there is even a night shift for her just to keep John safe.

 

They met in front of the guild and went in after talking to each other.

 

It was a rush time and the guild is crowded with the adventurers.

 

Lisa was like a juicy meat right in the middle of wolves den.

 

When they cued up Lisa stood behind John saying that it is not a problem he should move quickly.

 

On the other hand the person behind Lisa was excited.

 

Lisa is wearing a short skirt and tight dress that she has been wearing since her birthday party.

 

So when she bent down previously to pick up the letters this man saw her pussy and ass under the tight mini skirt.

 

His eyes flashed and started to tail her from behind.

 

He was sure that she was an adventurer and an exhibitionist.

 

Then he observed John that met with her and based on their chat he found that this John doesn’t know that Lisa is an exhibitionist.......

-------------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 65 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

13