Chapter 40: blackmailed by a thug
2.1k 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 40: blackmailed by a thug

 

Then he observed John that met with her and based on their chat he found that this John don't know that Lisa is an exhibitionist.

 

This gave him an interesting idea that is to fuck Lisa using the blackmailing tricks that he usually does when he found this kind of secrets of a female adventurer.

 

So he hurriedly moved and stood behind Lisa in the queue towards the task completion counter.

 

The entire guild hall was messy and one cannot hear properly even if a person were to speak lightly.

 

One has to shout to get his message through the person beside him.

 

Because it was a small town the size of the guild hall was small and can become crowded with 50 to 60 members.

 

Because of the structural problems the sound of the people reverberates in the hall causing it hard for people to understand the voice.

 

It was constructed like this and was unable to change because of the dire situation of the funds of the guild.

 

Well it was caused by corrupted officials that embezzled the money of the guild especially the guild master of this guild is a weak person that came by recommendations.

 

He is like a second generation rich man that became a guild master using the noble’s connections from the capital.

 

After taking charge of the guild he went back to the capital in the name of a mission he created using his own money.

 

Since it was only a level 1 town at the outskirts of the country, they just let it go without management.

 

This is the reason why so many atrocities are happening in this town.

 

There are many cases where beautiful girls went missing and there are times when low level adventurers that came to this town went missing when they went on a mission.

 

Well that is if they have any valuables or if they have a beauty in their group.

 

All in all this was under the wraps and everything is being covered by the people that are currently in positions of the guild.

 

As long as there is no monster tide that would threaten the town it is not a problem for them no matter what happens to those people.

 

So, most of the adventurers in the town are actually thugs and criminals.

 

Lisa and John have landed right next to the town like that and it was all caused by that strange curse.

 

Well the curse literally told her that she would be fucked left and right in order to enjoy the life of a woman and become a strong wizard.

 

As for John the curse took him as a hostage to make Lisa obey its commands.

 

The thug behind Lisa moved a little closure and covered what he is doing using his baggy robe.

 

He placed his hands on her bouncy ass and started to rub it.

 

The curse did not give her any task related to this thug.

 

But it said that if a person fucks her she will become stronger by absorbing their essence or using the fucking steal skill that actively helping her.

 

Still she was not used to this kind of sudden touch.

 

So her body stiffened a little and this was noticed by John.

 

“Is there a problem?”

 

Lisa smiled and said

 

“No, there is no problem”

 

But in her mind

 

“Yes, you idiot there is someone that is touching my ass.”

 

At the same time the thug behind her was able to make out what they are talking because of his keen sense.

 

When Lisa said that there is no problem he became bold and put his hand a little deeper while his fingers are sunk into her pussy.

 

“She is truly a bitch hehe.

 

That is good let me check again with her pussy.

 

She cannot just say that she was not wearing underwear in the public or to her boyfriend right.

 

She seems to have hidden her perverted side from her boyfriend hehe...

 

That is good to be used as a chance to get her and fuck her...

 

Oh, yeah”

 

Lisa’s face is red instantly and she can’t say anything to an idiot like John.

 

John was worried looking at the red face of Lisa and asked again.

 

Lisa’s answer is still negative which made him think that she cannot say anything in the crowd and he has to ask her after isolating her back at the tavern.

 

So he turned forward concentrating on the Lisa.

 

In Lisa’s mind

 

“You moron, someone is bold enough to play with my pussy in this crowded area and you are not even understanding that.

 

Well your dunce character is one of your charms I liked.

 

You never looked at me like the people in the mansion and school even before we came here....”

 

The thug behind Lisa leaned forward and whispered.

 

“Bitch if you don't want your boyfriend to know about your perverted side then be a good girl and come to the back of the guild after you are done here.

 

Don't worry about missing me as I will follow your back and give you instructions to where you have to go.

 

If you are good and listen to my commands well, I will just fill up your pussy with my love and let you go.

 

If not I will simply show the people your perverted side.

 

Well I can also send your boyfriend who seems to be a novice on his way to heaven...

 

Think carefully before you make your choice bitch.

 

Also while we are on the queue I will play with your pussy and ass hole for seducing me....”

 

He said all of these words quickly in whispers and then he leaned back to his position as if nothing happened.

 

At the same time his fingers started to move around inside her pussy and ass hole that made her legs become soft.

 

She forcibly endured this so that John would not find anything wrong with her.

-------------------------------------------------------------

You can read up to 70 chapters for 1$ patronage from patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

Please donate at paypal.me/sourourerfate for faster release.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

13